Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 49)

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
great...so sid's coming to mumbai ...like rids confident that she will meet him ...cant wait till they meet eachother !!!

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Dj nv again ur confusing me...wat did juhi mean tat she knew tat ridzy husband ws no more a doc Confused plz dont tell me she married tat looser armaan Angry plz update soon and i want SR to meet soon...
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Uff god wats t meaning of ridhima's husband no more a doctor....i could nt understand plz let me clear....bcz haruman n sid both r doctor....thn no doc means wat??otherwise i was clearly undrstand tat ridz dint married harman she left him...n was living wit her parents...n when sid's came in india she could feel his presence....
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Part 26

Here Siddhant was on his way to Mumbai. He was extremely tired by now due to lack of sleep. Also he would need to talk to the doctor who was handling the case hence he decided to take some rest before going to the hospital. He did not want to go to the place where he had lots of memories. So he called few hotels to make a reservation but the answer was negative.

Sid: Mumbai mein hotel booking ka kuch problem hai kya...........kya tum koi hotel suggest kar sakte ho

Driver: Ji Sir, actually Mumbai mein ek film festival hai uski wajah se almost saare hotels booked hai. Uss din meine ek phirang ko airport se pickup kiya tha...........unke pass pehle se booking tha lekin unke saath jo dost aya tha unko bohoot doondh ne ke baad bhi room nahi mila.

Sid now was getting really frustrated. Firstly he had to leave Rohan alone that too to attend a case in Sanjeevani which was one of the most undesirable places on the face of this earth for him. To add to it he had not been able to sleep and now no hotel booking. He thought for a while and then finally came to the conclusion that he had no other option than going his house in Mumbai.

He called the caretaker and asked him to leave the key with the watchman from whom he could pick up the same.

Here in Mumbai, Juhi and Riddhima reached Juhi's home. During the whole journey both did not speak. Once inside Juhi and Riddhima freshened up and fixed dinner for both of them.

They sat down to eat dinner. Juhi sensed that Riddhima does not want to talk further. Hence, decided to talk about work. She tried striking a conversation but Riddhima was not herself. On other occasions, if anyone spoke about work she was very enthusiastic. Work was her lifeline more like it. Her top most priority in life. It gave her much happiness. But sometimes it felt like she was using it as an excuse to stay away from home.

They finished dinner and while clearing the table Juhi finally decided to confront Riddhima. Take Riddhima unawares. Tum yeh pooja kyu avoid karna chahati hoo...........Ab yeh mat kehna ki tum bhagwaan mein believe nahi karti.......

Riddhima: saach bolu ...........her voice shaking and tears started brimming in her eyes........mein karti thi ..............At one point of time mein har ek rasam, pooja, festival mein believe karti thi............. but certain events in my life have forced me to changed my thoughts............

Juhi: Riddhima meri taraf dekho ...................... Riddhima looked up at her................ she was fidgeting with the table wipe nervous waitin what was coming her way...........she was feeling extremely vunerable as Juhi today was breaking every barrier or facade that Riddhima had created over these years.

Juhi: Kyu jhoot bol rahi hoo...........kya mein nahi jaanti ki tum aaj Moorti ke samne khade ho kar kya kar rahi thi

Riddhima just looked down and just nodded.

Juhi: Don't be ashamed of accepting your feeling and the worst you will do if you deny them.

Riddhima looked up amazed at the advice being given at her.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37706315&#37706315

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108_Moumi_jacobharry10011Ovi_Tanniblissfullkiran255...Noorya...-Prithi-monty22NusiSgshamilnidha1983ssdtvgojanpoojahandanorzarRajinilicious-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

yayyyyy

i m d 1st 2 commentTongue

1 word- superbClap

gr8888888Smile

so Sid is gonna stay at his penthouseBig smile

hope siddhima meet soonEmbarrassed

Edited by veena_rocks - 02 January 2011 at 12:16pm
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
bro nice update so sid is going to his Penthouse.....OMG that place had so many memories of SR's life.........Embarrassed Ouch
Riddhima ko accha kisi ka bhi ghar rahne ko mil jata hain .........ROFL
looking forward to next part let's see what will she say to juhi........Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

bro nice update so sid is going to his Penthouse.....OMG that place had so many memories of SR's life.........Embarrassed Ouch
Riddhima ko accha kisi ka bhi ghar rahne ko mil jata hain .........ROFL
looking forward to next part let's see what will she say to juhi........Ermm 

main actually yeh plan nahi kar raha tha ........par kar diya ROFL waise bhi sab ke ghar pe haq jama ti rahti hai ROFL
vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Dj nice update im happy nv sid hs cum to mumbai...nv its high time atleat in next update in dono ko mill va dona plz Wink...and by te way dis is te last update 4 2day r ul update it plz let me kn...

Go to top