Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 47)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Part 24

Sid realized that he needs to inform his parents that he reached safely and Rohan is fine. He switched on his mobile and receives the text message. Reading the same he quickly calls his father..

Mr Modi: Theek tarah pohooch gaya aur Rohan kaisa hai

Sid: haan Papa Rohan theek hai ............... Shilpa had prepared him for it. Papa yeh Hiten uncle ko aapne bataya mein yaha pe kyu aya hoon.

Mr Modi: Hmm bataya but if you can take a look at the case for a second opinion it would be great. Dekho beta jaane wale wapis nahi ayenge ...........

Sid: Par Papa mein Rohan ko chod kar kaise......jaa sakta hoon ...........can't they take some other doctors opinion.............

Mr Modi: Hiten is somehow not convinced I guess its more for moral support basis or try every option types I don't know.............when it comes to your own family members it is different thing all together ......then logic does not work ........... you think from your heart...............

Sid: I guess yes......

Mr Modi: Aur waise bhi hum doctors kar pehla farz ........apne patient ke prati hota hai ...........

Sid asked his father to hold the line for a moment and tought as to what can be done.  'waise kaunse hospital mein hai'

Mr Modi: Well that the worst part but I guess they can shift hospital ...........

Sid: Nahi !!!! Papa yeh mere saath hi kyu hota hai ................ I am tired .................

Mr Modi: See this is your call If you ask them to shift hospital he will do it ............He trusts us. But would that be right on our part.

Sid: Aap sahi keh rahe ho Papa...................

Mr Modi: I hope tum Rohan ko saath leke aa rahe ho apne saath...........

Sid: Haan Papa mein bhi wohi soch raha tha.......... Shayaad arrangements karne ke liye kuch din lag jaaye Mein aapko update deta rahoonga .........

Mr Modi: Take care of Rohan and yourself............. Now you will have to be brave .........

Sid: Jee Papa Have a nice day!!!

Mr Modi: Good night Beta and give our love to Rohan......... and yes I will message you Hiten's number talk to him

Once done with the call he waited for his father to send hm the number. Once he received the number he spoke to Mr Shah and confirmed that he shall come in tomorrow morning.

After the call he went to Maasi and informed her of the new thing at hand. Sid was very relieved that she was very understanding towards the whole thing. She assured him that Rohan would be fine and she shall take care of him till he is back.

Sid got ready and went to Rohan's room to bid him goodbye.

Sid: Rohan ........ dadaji ke dost hai na unki beti Poorva aunty ka bahoot choot ayi hai ........aur mujhe unke treatment ke liye Mumbai jaana padega.........

Rohan: Bade papa .........aap kab tak laute ge .......... aap aaj hi aye hai .......aur ...........

Sid: I know beta ..........ab kya kare kaam hai jaana padega.......... Mumma hoti toh woh bhi chahati ki mein Poorva aunty ki madad karo na......

Rohan was very disappointed that Sid would not be around. 

Sid: Maasi ko tang mat karna ..........mein chalo ab........

Sid kissed Rohan goodbye and left followed by Maasi.

Outside ..........Maasi .........tum abhi tak soye nahi ho ............plz aaram karna ....... aur yaha ki chinta mat karna...........

Bidding goodbye Sid left for Mumbai .........

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37694135&#37694135

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30vidyashreenomadsoulmala1108jacobharry10011kiran255...Noorya...-Zoya--Prithi-monty22ssdtvgojanshamilMidnightMusingsNusiSgpoojahanda-x-Reshu-x-LennienorzarRajiniliciousindian_beauty

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
awesome update buddy Smile
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
DJJJJ

Loved d update !!
Nice to know dat Sid chose his duty over his personal life..
Sid & Rohan's bond is so special..

It seems SR gonna meet in next update...

Will u give another update today ????
ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Smileawesome update Smile

Rapid fire updates gr8 job dearClap
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update DJ

looks lyk SR gonna meet in the next update or so...
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Extremely small but a critical update

Part 25

The car stopped at the signal.

Riddhima was looking out of the window was feeling uneasy with the events of the day. She had unknowingly almost revealed something to Juhi which she should not have.

Juhi was concentrating on the road and even her thoughts dwelling on the event of the day For most part of the day Juhi had a doubt about the whole issue at hand. She for most part of the day was happy that there is a shift in Riddhima's feeling towards her husband but her belief was confirmed when RIddhima has lashed out saying 'I think he is here maybe I could meet him.'

Juhi wondered how to get Riddhima to accept the truth that she was never missed anybody yesterday or today. She indeed may have felt his presence. And it was not her husband because Juhi knew that her husband would not be attending the conference He was no more a doctor.

Juhi parked the car near Gupta house. Riddhima thanked Juhi and was going to alight when Juhi spoke. Sid ko mili toh meri taraf se Hi bolna.

Constantly lost in her own thoughts Riddhima absent minded said yes smiled and started walking towards the house.

Juhi instead of driving away waited for Riddhima's reaction. Riddhima walked a few steps and realized what she had confessed to.

She stood rooted to the spot. Juhi walked up to her and took her hand in hers and said 'It ok Riddhima I understand. But I hope you understand what you get yourself into. Would you like to stay at my place tonight'

Riddhima did not know what to say and just nodded. Juhi walked her back to her car.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37697301&#37697301

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:25am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyashreenomadsoulmala1108kiran255Ovi_Tanni-Prithi-...Noorya...-Zoya-monty22NusiSgpoojahandassdtvgojanMidnightMusingsshamil-x-Reshu-x-Lennienorzarindian_beauty

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
' Juhi knew that her husband would not b attending the conference He was no more a Doctor '

Wait Ridz is married to dat Horman ??????
And she is thinking abt Sid & feeling his presence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ridzi married tht Hormaan???

But she's feeling Sid's presence n thinking about him???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Go to top