Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 45)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Fab updates BroHug
Part 18:
Interesting part...like the convo between Juhi and Riddhima
Juhi knows Riddhima too well

Part 19:
yay...Dancingits time for SR to meet..though i know you have alreay told it does not have a happy ending i am still excitedLOLand aww i hope Purva will get ok

Part 20:
Oh this part is so sad..with shilpa's photo and sid's yearning to hear Shilpa call him Jeeju..sids pain OuchCry
and  poor pooor poor Rohan...he wont ever get to know his mom and dadCry

Part 21:
I wish cancer gets  cancer and dies :(
and i cannot believe armaan didnt tell riddhima about Shilpa..
Shilpa never got the love of Riddhima
And i love the bittersweet union of Rohan and Sid
i really really love the way you convey emotions

Part 22:
Woah..Shilpa is such an angel she never tol Sid she suffered her misreable fate alone :(
nd it was so Sid to blame himself
and riddhima thinking about sid..feeling sid's action
Cannot wait for the next part

Love the way you are taking the story ahead Bro..its so fantastic

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
nice update buddy
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
shilpa i miss u dear Cry
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
dj im waiting for u r updates buddySmile
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Fab updates BroHug
Part 18:
Interesting part...like the convo between Juhi and Riddhima
Juhi knows Riddhima too well

Part 19:
yay...Dancingits time for SR to meet..though i know you have alreay told it does not have a happy ending i am still excitedLOLand aww i hope Purva will get ok

Well what I said was it will be a different ending not a conventional one

Part 20:
Oh this part is so sad..with shilpa's photo and sid's yearning to hear Shilpa call him Jeeju..sids pain OuchCry
and  poor pooor poor Rohan...he wont ever get to know his mom and dadCry

Part 21:
I wish cancer gets  cancer and dies :(
and i cannot believe armaan didnt tell riddhima about Shilpa..
Shilpa never got the love of Riddhima
And i love the bittersweet union of Rohan and Sid
i really really love the way you convey emotions

Part 22:
Woah..Shilpa is such an angel she never tol Sid she suffered her misreable fate alone :(
nd it was so Sid to blame himself
and riddhima thinking about sid..feeling sid's action
Cannot wait for the next part

Love the way you are taking the story ahead Bro..its so fantastic

Edited by DJ.. - 02 January 2011 at 2:49am
ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
DJ

ur quick updates Big smile mindblowing

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hi Dear How R U so cold yaar but ur ff is really a mind blowing one  Happy New Year so touchy story  i like Sid-Shilpa bond so pure and deep hate Ridhima for giveing so much pain to those who luved herfeel bad for Rohan  plz continue it soon & plz add me in ur pm list

--
Nidha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-x-Reshu-x-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Part 23

Juhi thought that she should check on Riddhima before leaving for the day. She walked into Riddhima's room to find her sitting up in bed lost in her thoughts.

Juhi: abhi bhi wohi soch rahi hoo.......

Riddhima startled by someone's presence in the room snapped out of her thoughts and sat up straight.

Riddhima: Nahi ............aise hi ...........

Juhi: Acha yeh batao ..........you felt his presence...............but you are not sure that you are missing him or not cause you felt nice. Juhi was only trying to trap Riddhima in her own words to get her talking and more importantly thinking in the right direction.

Riddhima: Yes......... Suddenly Riddhima was all charged up to reason it out 'See Juhi ............But then realized what Juhi was up to............ and changed tracks .............But why are we talking about all this ..................What happened to the new case?

Juhi realized she had lost this chance so she just decided to go with the flow and wait for the next opportunity.

Juhi: haan that family has a family friend who is a very well known neurosurgeon in the US. He is being called for a second opinion. They are currently not able to get in touch with him They said that the minute they do that they shall check with us how to take this forward. I spoke to Dr. Shashak He said that we should continue to try our best till then.

Riddhima: Fair enough............but i doubt we have that much time for this..........Lets hope for the best for this person. Riddhima looked around trying to think up what next to talk or else Juhi would be back  trying to discuss further on the recent events when she noticed Juhi with her bag ..............tum ghar jaa rahi hoo.

Juhi: haan ..............socha check kar loo tum hospital mein ruko gi ya .......mein tumhe ghar drop kar doo..............actually I would suggest go home ............that way I will be assured that you will not atleast put your mind to work again ............I don't trust you on that.

Riddhima: Haan ............. Maan nahi kar raha ............

Grabbing a new opportunity coming her way Juhi asked Ghar nahi jaane ka ........????

Riddhima absentmindedly: Haan ............... but when she realized what she had said  quickly tried to make amends........nahi kaam karne nahi ........

Juhi: Kyu jhoot bol rahi hoo.............. kya mein tumhe nahi jaanti...............itne saalo mein yeh toh maloom hai ki tum hospital mein sab se jyada time kyu spend karti hoo................ya phir koi conferences, camps, ya support groups, falana timka .........

Riddhima once again going defensive Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai ....................

This is a conversation Juhi must have had many times but yet she never got a convincing response ever. She knew that somewhere deep down there was something completely amiss in Riddhima's life. Juhi: Riddhima kyu karti ho tum aise............... abhi bhi wohi khayal ghoom raha hai na maan mein...... Let go of it............

Riddhima: Nahi kar paa rahi hoon ..............I don't know why.............

Juhi: acha theek hai ..........par jo tum kal karne ki koshish kar rahi hoo................ usse milne ki......tumhne nahi lagata ki tum galat kar rahi hoo...............??????

Riddhima: Mein toh sirf yeh dekna chahati hoon ki woh theek hai .............sirf tasali karna chahati hoon .........

Juhi: phir bhi tum galat kar rahi hoo...............

Riddhima: mein sirf yeh janane ki koshish karne chahati hoo ki woh theek hai ...........nothing else

Juhi: aur uske baad...............

Riddhima: mein toh sirf tasali karna chahati hoon ...............

Juhi: aur agar tumse phir se wohi galati hui toh ..................

Riddhima screamed Juhi ............!!!!!

Juhi: aur woh .............

Riddhima was trembling with anger............ Juhi ................ enough.............uske baare mein kuch mat kehna ............

Juhi softening her stance questioned Riddhima nervously She did not know how she would react. She was worried but decided to take the chance. 'Theek hai ..........par kya woh tumhe phir se milna pasand karega.............Tumhne jo uske saath kiya ..........tumhe lagta hai ki yeh possible hai.......

Riddhima: pata nahi .................and she broke down crying.

Juhi gathered her in her arms and started consoling her. She reasoned with her that she now needs to not think further on this and just start letting go off things..............

Juhi decided its best that Riddhima goes home atleast she will be company and someone to take care of her.

They both collected their belongings left for home. In car for a long time Juhi and Riddhima were quiet. Riddhima was again in her pensive mood while Juhi was just trying to concentrate on the road.

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37691486&#37691486

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:19am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108jacobharry10011kiran255-Prithi--Zoya-...Noorya...-Nags-ssdtvgojanshamilnidha1983monty22poojahandaMidnightMusingsNusiSg-x-Reshu-x-indian_beautyLennienorzar

Go to top