Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 38)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by sidma_love

DJJJJJJJ

Thanx :))

It means I hav to do Ratri Jagran today LOL
But anything 4 ur FF
I really wanna know dat my guess abt Ridz Maiya ji is right or not LOL LOL

apna prediction mujhe bata abhi batati hu main u r right or wrong ROFL

PS - did u get my pm??

Reshu Angry............. tu kya karne ki sooch rahi hoo .............. now you are being mean to me ............

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DJ..

DJ u didn't answer my quest?? mere quest ko answer karo nai to i will reveal the suspense bec i understood everything knowROFL
waise i didn't read last two update yet so tell me if my quest is answered in those two parts ROFLROFLROFL

kyu ki ............. uss horror man ka naam mujhe aaj nahi chahiye tha kisi bhi comment mein I wanted my posts and comments clean today ................... lekhin such tune mujhe majboor kiya lene ko.................

Angry

and what did you understand ............. please pm me .............you didn't  speak to someone rightShocked

@ bold .....i can't understand what you are talking about

i asked what pooja riddhima has to do but she don't want to do?Confused
i didn't speak to anyone till now but answer my quest otherwise u know what i will do ROFL
i m not gonna pm u ROFLROFLROFL agar mera prediction galat hua to blackmail kaise karungi ROFLROFLROFL

mein mere next update mein khatam karoonga ....... woh suspense ..........

you are being mean.........reshu .............nikaammi
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

DJJJJJJJ

Thanx :))

It means I hav to do Ratri Jagran today LOL
But anything 4 ur FF
I really wanna know dat my guess abt Ridz Maiya ji is right or not LOL LOL

apna prediction mujhe bata abhi batati hu main u r right or wrong ROFL

PS - did u get my pm??

Reshu Angry............. tu kya karne ki sooch rahi hoo .............. now you are being mean to me ............

abhi tak to kuch nai socha haiROFLROFLROFL
pehle answer my quest nai to jarur sochungi ROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

ShockedShocked main aur mean
ye sarasar galat haiTongue
wo seq mei nai hai to mat reveal karo u know the other way to answer thatWink
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Reshuuuuu I am not gonna PM anyone neither u nor DJ lolzz

& ya I got ur PM ;)
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Reshuuuuu I am not gonna PM anyone neither u nor DJ lolzz

& ya I got ur PM ;)

okLOLLOL
waise main batati bhi naiTongue
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

ShockedShocked main aur mean
ye sarasar galat haiTongue
wo seq mei nai hai to mat reveal karo u know the other way to answer thatWink

@ bold aree what are you saying i cant understand what you have written .............talli hai kya tu.........

@ Harshu ..........aap kya pm pm khel rahe hai can you please let me know plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Part 19

Juhi went and informed them that they could try for a second opinion. Mr Shah immediately called his friend.

Mr Modi looked picked up the phone wondering who was calling him in the middle of the night. After Shilpa left Sid's house Mr and Mrs Modi decided to shuffle between US and India.

Mr Shah: Subash mein Hiten bol raha hoo............

Mr Modi: Itni raat ko phone kiya saab theek toh hai na ...........

Mr Shah: Nahi bhai ..........Purva ka accident ho gaya hai aur uske sar pe bahoot choote ayi hai .............yaha ke doctors ne bole hai ki chances bahoot kaam hai .............and I don't trust these doctors out here............... I wanted Siddhant to take a look at the reports.............

Mr Modi immediately replied yes yes sure ...............

Mr Shah Great toh mein yeh kaise co-ordinate karo..............

Mr Modi suddenly realises that Sid is not in the US but has gone to India..............arree Hiten Siddhant toh India mein hi hai ......... par I don't think he will be able to come.

Mr Shah kaise bhi kar........Purva ki zindagi ka sawaal hai ............

Mr Modi Achaa sun ............ I will try calling Sid and give you his number also If you speak to him first then just tell him to call me .................tell him everything about the case waise tumne kaunse hospital mein admit kiya hai

Mr Shah Sanjeevani kyu .............

Mr Modi Nahi kuch nahi aise hi Siddhant ne poocha toh batana padega ............

Siddhant ka number likh lo ..............aur usse call karne ki koshish karo .............In case you cannot get through just drop a message to me .............

Mr Shah takes down the number and passed it to Pratik who tries calling Sid

Mr Modi ends the call and tried to call Sid through but the phone is still switched off. He thinks for a while I really need to talk to Sid Why does he has to face all this at the same time. Kis kaam se gaya hai aur pata nahi kaise handle karega............. Hiten has been a good friend for years now and Purva is like a child to me just as Siddhant is ............ I will have to convince him to take a look at the case.

Mr Modi again tries to call Sid but the phone is still unavailable. Finally he drops a message to call back urgently as soon as he sees this message and give a brief of the problem at hand. But he does not mention the hospital name keeping in mind the history.

As he going to go to sleep Mr Shah again call him

Mr Shah Subash ........yeh number unavailable hai ........Siddhant kaha hai ........Prateek usse jaa ke personally mil ke aa sakta hai ..............

Mr Modi Actually hame bhi nahi maloom woh exactly kaha hai kyu the day he left he left in a hurry ......and he goes on to explain the work he has gone for ...........

Mr Shah after hearing the whole thing ............woh aa toh payega na......... par aya toh bhi woh uss halat mein nahi hoga ki woh kaam kar sake ..........

Mr Modi Actually considering everything of what you have said and the fact that Purva is also like a family member we have been close pals for years now ................. Though our kids have not grown up together but they know what bond we share ..............I think it may be a little difficult to emotionally separate himself ..................especially after all that has happened..............

Mr Shah also knew what Mr Modi was saying is true. Finally they both decided to try talking to Sid

Mr Modi disconnected the call and prepared to go to bed when Mrs Modi said...........meine saari baate sunli par kya aap ko lagta hai woh Sanjeevani jaayega...........woh India gaya wohi baadi baat hai ............most important uss toh sochiye ..........usse Siddhant ki jyada zaroorat hai ............looking at the picture on the side table............

Mr Modi nodded as he knew what his wife was saying is true. Dekhte hai Sid kya kehta hai aur waise bhi Suvarna hai na ............ she can also help Sid .............

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37670816&#37670816

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:14am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyashreemala1108_Moumi_kiran255Ovi_Tanni-shamima--Prithi-...Noorya...-Zoya-ssdtvgojanPragzieshamilnidha1983NusiSgmonty22poojahanda-Harshu-LennienorzarRajiniliciousindian_beauty

Go to top