Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 33)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
DJ Hug
Happy New Year Hug
i read all your updates yest night but sorry was not able to comment frm mobileOuchLOL
ok so Vishal died,Shilpa left Sid's house and Riddhima maiya is feeling ----- pesenceEvil Smile
Vishal ko kyo maara yaar kam se kam Shilpa ko khushi mili thi itne time baadOuch
just one thing which i didn't understand till now that what pooja Riddhima has to do which she don't want toConfused
else most of the parts r very clear to me ki aapki kya planning hai bahut ache se samajh aa raha hai mujhe par tum sandals ke liye ready rehnaEvil Smile aur ha sandals hai shoes nai jisko tum use kar sakoTongueLOL

Edit :

DJ beta ab bolo ROFL

again edited : DJ asked me to editEvil SmileROFLROFL

Edited by reshusaluja - 01 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightMusings

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Dj very nice update...so nv juhi is ridz friend sounds interesting...and thank god u reveald abt whom ridz ws thinking all dis time...continue soon im very curious to kn te next...wish u happy new yr Big smile
psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

DJ Hug
Happy New Year Hug
i read all your updates yest night but sorry was not able to comment frm mobileOuchLOL
ok so Vishal died,Shilpa left Sid's house and Riddhima maiya is feeling Armaan's pesenceEvil Smile
Vishal ko kyo maara yaar kam se kam Shilpa ko khushi mili thi itne time baadOuch
just one thing which i didn't understand till now that what pooja Riddhima has to do which she don't want toConfused
else most of the parts r very clear to me ki aapki kya planning hai bahut ache se samajh aa raha hai mujhe par tum sandals ke liye ready rehnaEvil Smile aur ha sandals hai shoes nai jisko tum use kar sakoTongueLOL

Bang on. I like the story idea but now I am confused. Is Riddhima sensing Armaan and Sid both or she thinks it is Armaan only. Sorry I couldn't comment on earlier parts as I missed out this FF after the forum got locked. Story wise it is good but to tell you the truth the suspense is little drawn out.May be you will let out what exactly has happened in the 10 yrs that has passed by later but somehow I am guessing the new patient that needs operation maybe Shilpa or Rohan. Am I correct. Nice Story and nice flow of the past and present. Keep up the good work.

Edited by psarada - 01 January 2011 at 7:47am
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

DJ

The story is now moving towards the meeting of SR! Cant wait!!

And Reets....Ridhimma is sensing sid....NOT the other guy!! Right DJ!!LOL

Zeenie read my edited commentTongue
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by zeenia

DJ

The story is now moving towards the meeting of SR! Cant wait!!

And Reets....Ridhimma is sensing sid....NOT the other guy!! Right DJ!!LOL

Zeenie read my edited commentTongue

Edit your comment with reference to my PM AngryAngryAngry

on the first day of the year i dont want it there.........AngryAngryAngry
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Part 17

A ward boy had located her on the terrace lying on the floor and immediately called for help.

Riddhima stirred in the bed. Her lips moved to form a name and her hand raised as if she was trying to stop someone

Shashank was busy discussing the new case with Juhi and another doctor present there.  Riddhima's movement caught their attention. The people standing could not decipher whom she was trying to call out to except Juhi.

Shashank sat down next to Riddhima. 'Riddhima ab kaisa feel kar rahi hoo' Riddhima opened her eyes to assimiliate the surrounding. She looked confused. She was on the terrace then how come she is here.  

Riddhima: Mein yaha kaise???

Juhi quickly stepped in 'Hum break pe gaye the aur baat kar rahe the ki tum kitni stressed out ho regarding the conference preparation and then I had to leave. I guess iss stress ke wajah se tum faint ho gayi ...............

Riddhima looked at Juhi and could not understand why she was saying this .........but just nodded and smiled vaguely

Shashank looked at Riddhima's nervous face and said 'Riddhima kal ki conference tum mat attend karna ..........mein kisi aur ko bhej ne ki tayaari karta hoon..............

Riddhima hearing this got even more anxious She quickly replied Nahi papa meine saari tayari kar di hai ........bus I guess neend poori nahi hui isliye todhi tired feel kar rahi thi plus a little worried with the new case that Juhi and I were discussing before the break.............I will go to the conference I don't want to miss it........

Shashank theek hai agar tumhe lagta hai ki tum handle kar paogi toh theek hai ............Mein chalta hoon meine Dr Juhi ko reports check kar ke update de diya hai .........tum aur uss mein apna time mat do ...........take rest today ............. He turned to the doctor standing there and Juhi and indicated them to come out with him

Outside the room Shashank addressed the two doctors. Yeh jo nayi patient hai ..........uske chances bahoot kaam hai survival ke .........try to do your best........... rest is upto God.             Aur as for as Riddhima goes  Agar yeh arram nahi kare toh usse sleeping pills de do ...............that is if she eat it ....... and ask everyone to not bother her today ..............

Knowing how stubborn Riddhima was he had his doubts about the whole thing.

Both the doctors nodded. Shashank and the other doctor moved on to discuss some more about the new case while Juhi went inside the room.

Riddhima was looking intently at the conversation going on outside. As Juhi entered .......Riddhima made a go at her............Tum ne papa se aise kyu kaha ..........???

Juhi: Toh kya kehti ki tum ne jo mujhe kaha ......... why bother him in this age? Riddhima you need to collect yourself...........Don't I know whom you were trying to call out to?

Riddhima sat up in the bed agitated. 'I felt him yesterday He was definitely here yesterday. This morning when I had that nightmare I could not recollect anything but I knew he was in some danger. I felt as if his car is going crash somewhere. I could not recollect it in the morning but when I was on the terrace images came rushing to me.'

Juhi: Do you realize what you are saying? Get hold of yourself................Think straight............ you are not thinking straight. ..............

Riddhima: Tumhe lagta hai ki mein befisool baate kar rahi hoo..............

Juhi now completely irritated by Riddhima's defensive behaviour. Nahi!!!!............Ok .........you said you felt his presence.

Riddhima: Yesssss!!!  She could not believe she was actually giving an explaination about her feeling to someone trying hard to make someone believe her...........

Juhi: Okkkkkkk and it felt nice...........but you are worried about him in trouble .........do you know how insane that sounds.

Riddhima: No Juhi ............last night when I felt his presence I felt he was closer to me than he has been in these last 10 years.............reassuring me that he is there for me ............. as he always was ........Riddhima's voice trailing as if she was thinking about it trying to relive the moment ............. A smile came up on her face...............

Juhi called out to her to bring her back into present.............

Riddhima snapped out of her thoughts.............. But .........when I had that nightmare for a moment I thought I would loose someone dear ....................the only thing I could do is pray and I prayed hard that is fine............at that moment I could not place a finger who it was............but later ..............the feeling totally disappeared .............aise laga ki khatra tal chukka hai ............

Juhi was shocked hearing this Riddhima and pray what a joke .........she does not believe in God and she was praying but she quickly dismissed the thoughts: Ok............phir ............ab ................

Riddhima: in the morning when I was trying hard to recollect also i could not but when I was on the terrace ............those images came back to me .............

Juhi: that his car is going crash somewhere ..............but think of it ............ you only said na .........ki khatra tal chukka hai ...........

Riddhima: Haan lekhin ..............mein ek minute ke liye dar gayi ..........agar ...............

Juhi immediately stopped her ...........She took her hand in her hand............Riddhima ............itni chinta karne se kuch hone nahi wala hai............ We really don't know if all that you are sensing is right.............

Riddhima tears forming in her eyes.........aise kyu lagta hai ki he is in lot of pain.............. It hurts me ........I can't handle this feeling..........

Juhi: You are ridding high on emotions and I as a friend and a doc would not suggest you stress yourself out ................take rest the whole day today and tomorrow ke liye we should send someone else to the conference............

Nahi!!!  Riddhima lashed back............. I think he is here maybe I could meet him. 

Juhi: In that case please take rest atleast today......... please .............if not for your sake atleast his....

Riddhima nodded...........

Juhi told her about her conversation with Shashank and Riddhima agreed to take the sleeping pills if she could not catch sleep. She layed down to try to catch some sleep and Juhi went on for her duty promising to check back on her in sometime.

Any questions doubts feedback chappal jhoote ........sandal nahi LOL kuch toh do .........

Yaha pe toh sirf mein hi likh raha hoon bore ho gaya likhte likhte

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37664301&#37664301

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:11am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

drkhoobsooratvidyashreemala1108ANNU30_Moumi_kiran255...Noorya...-Zoya--Prithi-ssdtvgojanNusiSgMidnightMusingspoojahandaRajiniliciousnorzarLennieindian_beauty

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

edit

Edited by Lennie - 01 January 2011 at 9:01am

Go to top