Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 3)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

BroHug
Love the beginning..n i hate cliff hangers...update fast!
cant wait to see how this story continues..and even if its a sad ending i am pretty much ok with it but try and make riddhima feel guiltyTongue
and i love the way you write it makes me wonder as to why u didnt write a FF before
cannot wiat for the next parts i want to know who called :P.and why!

My little Sis ........

Even i hate cliff hangers........... but kya kare i was sleepy and so i updated it ..........nahi toh reh jaata dhool khate now atleast i will be forced to write and update......since it is now up

i am lazy person hence i never thought of writing .............. useless hoon us bare mein .........

as for the who and why ......... it will take a couple of parts more....... and i guess many may hate me when they know who and whys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieMidnightMusings

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

heyyyyyy

nyc start yaar

i m sndng u buddy req accept it

n plssssss pm me d tym u updateSmile

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

wow
love the beginning
very nice startClap
i loved how u showed the situation very well
plzz continue soon and do pm me

Thank you soo much
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

DJ ...Bhau Hug
wow .finally u fullfill my wish.......thank u so muchBig smile.
it's really amazing starting Embarrassed......whatever will be end happy or Sad .i m ok with it. i have faith in ur writing....Embarrassed

update soon.

aap hi toh ho jiske karan yeh FF chalo hua ..............

You all humble me by saying this .............. i shall definitely try and not disappoint you ............

but please let me know if  you ever feel i am going on the wrong track ............
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ Hug

So finally u started a FF
I really like ur style of writing
Love d beginning , it seems Ridz or her family is in some kind of prob

Though I want a happy ending but even if its a sad ending I am ok wid it but just want Ridz Maiya to feel guilty :P

Can't wait to know what happens next
Plzz continue soon & thanx 4 d PM :)

@bold you will know soon

btw aisa sabko kyu lag raha hai ki yeh happy nahi sad endign rahegi ..........mera CC ka comment is it that????

Edited by DJ.. - 28 December 2010 at 12:12am
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Tht ws a brilliant start! Way to go! The way u introduced Sid ws amazing! I l liked the way u fully described and  thn named the character! hope the next part comes up quickly!! bt this ws great!

Thank you soo much ...........

well the next chapter is up
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Don't know if this is true or not that the forum is closing Hence it would be great if you leave comments on the blog also .............it would be an honor to have your comments there which i can go back to when this forum will not more be there.......

Part Two

The lady looked at the watch and wondered how come he was late. He should have reached by now. Till she waited she decided she would just take a round of the hospital and settle the next day duties and hand over the list to a Senior Doctor for briefing, this way she would not have to come in too early.

She finished her tasks and settled in her office to wait. These were the few moments which she took for herself from her busy routine. Rare moments which she valued. 'A few moments just to be with me, just be myself. As she said that she opened the locked drawer right at the bottom of her desk and pulled out a photograph. It was a very old photograph, she looked different in it. Petite with anxious eyes looking at the man standing with her. She drifted into her thoughts. 'Those were some days, a wonderful phase of my life which I shall cherish all my life. I have come a long way from there. Ten whole years have passed by yet it seems like just yesterday. I can still feel the warmth in your eyes.' As her thoughts progressed a tear escaped her eye. She had waiting for an hour now. Finally she decided to give one last try to call the person to check if he was coming or not to pick her up. She dialled the number, the man at the other end responded. Finally, he answered she thought.

Lady: Kya hua gaadi theek hui.

Man: Nahi madam, isko time lagne wala hai

Lady: Theek hai mein taxi se ghar chali jaongi. Tum gaadi theek karke kal le ana.

She finished the call and picked her belonging to leave for home. 'Home' the word always brought a strange smile on her face. In these past 10 years she knew why the strange feeling she got whenever she thought about a place she could call home yet could never understand why it happened. 'Home' the words escaped her mouth. She heaved a sign and walked out of her cabin.

As she was walking towards the lift, she was called from behind. 'Dr. Riddhima sorry we are disturbing you but we need your help in this case. Can you spare a few minutes for this please'

She stopped in her tracks and smiled 'Sure, anytime' and walked towards the gang of doctors who were waiting for her. She felt light and relieved suddenly. She felt Nice.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37513081&#37513081

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 3:54am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30Mrs.DravidAnokheetanya.dsouzaniki4lifevidyashreenomadsoulmala1108DsntmatterhemvbARCaskettFanjacobharry10011ekthatigerAltairakrazy4kashCythereakiran255-shamima--Prithi-...Noorya...-Zoya-.Sunshine.IshiassdtvgojanPragzienidha1983shamilmonty22MidnightMusingsNusiSgpoojahanda-x-Reshu-x-LennieRajinilicious

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
DJJJJJ

i always loved your analysis and used to think if ever you would write an FF on Siddhima!! Embarrassed And Yayyy you are doing exactly that!!Dancing And i was right!! you have kickstarted it brilliantly my only complaint please make the updates longerrrrrr Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Go to top