Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 28)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
DJ

I know ur love 4 Ridz & even I loved her at some pt of time
But after what she did wid Sid I only pity her

Coming to d update
Awesome as usual !!
I ve read dis update twice & I THINK I hav an idea what ' priority ' Ridz is talking abt but reading ur previous updates I can't b sure abt my guess lolzz

Though I hate cliffhangers lol but I am thoroughly enjoying reading ur updates

Continue soon....

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I hate cliffhangers but i love ur FF....Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
DJ...
reshu is totally right........ROFL
riddhima ke liye tumhara pyaar kabhi khatam hoga hi nahin........LOL
Riddhima ko jitna tum samajh paaye ho utna shayad sid bhi samajh nahin paaya hoga........ROFL
i read all line carefully......& i don't want to do any prediction.let's see what happen  in next part.........Embarrassed
update soon. 
nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
DJJJJJJJJ

this is seriously gooood stuff!! i am sooo loving it!!Clap especially ur super quick updates!! Thumbs Up Since you are stressing on constructive criticism i have one Embarrassed please don't feel bad it's just that my curiosity and impatience is killing me... Confused i feel you are dragging it a wee bit...! Confused May be i felt it because SR haven't met yet! Confused I soooo badly wanna know what's going on! Where is Armaan!AngryWhat happened to "phorever couples"Dead and what will happen when SR finally meets!! Embarrassed  Pleas please don't feel bad because I REALLY LOVE THIS FF and i really feel, by the way it's heading, this really has the potential to be the script of DMG 3!! Thumbs Up  KEEP UPDATING!! Hug
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_cullen

DJJJJJJJJ

this is seriously gooood stuff!! i am sooo loving it!!Clap especially ur super quick updates!! Thumbs Up Since you are stressing on constructive criticism i have one Embarrassed please don't feel bad it's just that my curiosity and impatience is killing me... Confused i feel you are dragging it a wee bit...! Confused May be i felt it because SR haven't met yet! Confused I soooo badly wanna know what's going on! Where is Armaan!AngryWhat happened to "phorever couples"Dead and what will happen when SR finally meets!! Embarrassed  Pleas please don't feel bad because I REALLY LOVE THIS FF and i really feel, by the way it's heading, this really has the potential to be the script of DMG 3!! Thumbs Up  KEEP UPDATING!! Hug

I am not at all feeling bad ............this is exactly what I was looking for .........what you guys really really feel .........yes even i feel i am dragging it a bit ............but you know what I have to cause

A I need to clarify what happened in the past years with Sid and Shilpa ............
B I want to actually build up properly for Riddhima
C armaan ......you will know whats with him soon ..........
D I am going step by step you will realise i am leaving clues .............big ones...........at least I feel so that is why I am updating fast so you don't loose track I am not saying I am writing a script for DMG 3 like you mentioned but i am writing them in scenes so if possible try to visualize as a serial scene by scene and hence I am shifting between scenes.........Plus i am updating fast cause you read two three parts together and not need to go back and forth reading .......
E I am not highlighting too much as you as a reader if you can understand what clues I am leaving and where the story is going then yes i am successful or else all is a waste ...........

Time and again I have mentioned that SR are not going to meet till many more updates or else the whole essence will be lost .............

I am really really happy you mentioned what you mentioned

and thank you soo much for those lovely words of the script Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoul-Harshu-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

DJ...
reshu is totally right........ROFL
riddhima ke liye tumhara pyaar kabhi khatam hoga hi nahin........LOL
Riddhima ko jitna tum samajh paaye ho utna shayad sid bhi samajh nahin paaya hoga........ROFL
i read all line carefully......& i don't want to do any prediction.let's see what happen  in next part.........Embarrassed
update soon. 

How nasty you people are ..........rag me as much as you can OuchLOL

I really want to hear your prediction .......... and also reason plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ

I know ur love 4 Ridz & even I loved her at some pt of time
But after what she did wid Sid I only pity her

Coming to d update
Awesome as usual !!
I ve read dis update twice & I THINK I hav an idea what ' priority ' Ridz is talking abt but reading ur previous updates I can't b sure abt my guess lolzz

Though I hate cliffhangers lol but I am thoroughly enjoying reading ur updates

Continue soon....

I really want to know what you think is her priority ..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell na ......like i said in response to miss Cullens comment I would be successful only if you are getting the hints.............

also tell me who is she thinking of ..........and why plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Harshu-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Lennie .......

I would like to thank you for reading my FF inspite of our yesterday's conversation

You really have no clue how touched I was today when I see your like comment on the FF

I really really appreciate it

Thank you !!!

Lennie

Go to top