Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 27)

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
yeah we dont want sidshi fight plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Awesome parts DJ !! I love, love, love your story and your writing style......you have me totally hooked !! Seriously, this story is amaaaazing !!

I won't be able to find a thing to criticize even if I wanted to. But haan, I'd love to see Shilpa happy again. And seriously, maybe you'll hate me for this, but I want Riddhima to suffer for everything's she did, she should know what she threw away so callously and how it feels to have your heart broken.

Completely, totally fabulous !! Big smile  Big smile

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@aditi . . . . .either of your wish will be granted but i really request you not to quit reading in between . . . . I fear all of you will soon quit have patience please and read riddhimas parts carefully you get some hints

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
HATS OFF TO YOU YAARClap
DJ U R SUCH A TALENTED WRITERClapThumbs Up
ALL THE BEST  BUDDYSmile

HAPPY NEW YEARHug

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

DJJJJJJ

Criticism!!!! there is nothing to criticizeBig smile...it was awesomeClap
Ok i dn't know why but i feel that Sid married ShilpaConfusedConfusedConfused

Yaar update soon na...this suspence is eating my headGeekLOL

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
DJJJJJJJ

Awesome update !!!
SidShi bond is indeed special
Loved it !!

And Ur asking of constructive criticism but I hav nothing to criticise.
Ur FF is too good & I am thoroughly enjoying it

Continue soon....

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@ Moumi363

whether she is thinking of sid or not you will know if you read Riddhima's parts more carefully ..........

let me know your best guess by PM

@ mknageswari & nine2  & jasangel.........

sorry about Sid Shilpa fight but its required I had mentioned something in Sid thoughts about something  happened ..........i am now disclosing the reasons now............

@ nine2 .........well aren't they like bro and sis????Smile

@ indian_beauty & jasangel & Moumi363

Sid has done Shilpa's kanyadaan so he cannot marry her ...............kanyadaan jo karta hai woh pita ke audeh ka ho jaata hai if he is not one

Thank you to all of you Zeenia Monty jacobharry10011 Prithi vidyashree mknageswari sidma_love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moumi_-Harshu-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Question hai shoot karo ............I will try to answer if I can without disclosing the key points.........LOL

As for this part I sincerely request you to please read Riddhima's dialogues carefully Requesting you all not to rapid read her dialogues. .........Ab kya kare addat se majboor Riddhima se mujhe Pyar jo hai ..........correct Reshu ROFL

If you like the part please hit the like button This is only to understand that the part is not irritating for you to read.............Yes constructive criticism welcomed But pucca leave some comments at least like or not chappal jhoote mojdi ...........Shoe size bata doo kya LOL

Part 14

Riddhima's thoughts kept drifting ...........She could not keep hold on them. This was quite unusual as she had trained herself to focus on her priorities. Except for some spare moments where she was herself.

She started to think about the horrid nightmare. It's been two hours since she was up but for those two hours since she was up. Straining her memory she questioned herself What did I see........??? She was trying hard to recollect but could not. Had something bad happened? She was tried to place the finger but all that returned now was a reassuring feeling that all indeed is well nothing untoward has happened. In those past two hours her mind did not wander towards the nightmare. Finally she just concluded that it indeed was a just a strained mind which was working up and all is fine..........

She finished her coffee and got up to take a shower and get ready for the day. It was 8 am in the morning.

She got ready for the day and decided to go to the kitchen thinking she will some breakfast for everyone. As she walked into the kitchen she saw Padma was up and ready making breakfast.

Riddhima: Maa aap kyu kar rahi hai mein aane hi wali thi breakfast banana. Riddhima would make breakfast whenever she was at Gupta house.

Padmi: Nahi theek hai soocha ...........tum raat ko der se aayi ho toh mein bana deti hoon. Tum baito ho chukka hai ........Padma had noticed the coffee mug ..........Tum wapis coffee peene wali hoo kya.....

Riddhima: Haan maa ek aur cup ........par ko kaise pata mein coffee pee chuki hoon ........

Padma indicated to the cup. Riddhima smiled and sat down at the kitchen table.

Padma set the breakfast at the breakfast table for Riddhima and was going to call Shashank for breakfast. Suddenly she turned and looked at Riddhima .............tum kitne baaje uthi .........

Riddhima: 6 baake kyu............

Padma looked at Riddhima and said 'Nahi .........kuch nahi and walked out. Riddhima looked refreshed today. Padma was surprised she had not seen Riddhima like this in many years.

Riddhima started digging into the plate placed in front of her casually going through the paper. After calling Shashank Padma came back to make coffee.

Riddhima: Aaj wapis todi der ho jayegi ane mein..............

Padma gave a dissaponted sigh and just nodded. ...............

Just then the land line rang. Padma went to pick up the phone. While Riddhima picked up the coffee mug and let to go the bedroom. She wanted to avoid any further conversation pertaining to her stay.

She finished her coffee and picked her bag to leave for work. On her way out she dropped into the kitchen to place the coffee mug back. When Padma spoke 'Tumhara phone shayad switched off hai...........

Riddhima checked her phone but it was fine. Nahi maa ............shayad network nahi mil raha hoga.....

Padma: Hmmmmmmmm usne call kiya tha ............

Riddhima just nodded and turned to leave. She took a couple of steps and turned back. Maa usne kya kaha woh kaha hai .........woh kal Mumbai mein toh nahi tha nah..............

Padma now visibly irritated.............But controlled her temper. Nahi woh abhi bhi wahi hai ..........aur 2 din rukega wahi pe uske baad woh directly .........while saying this Padma turned and noticed that Riddhima was in her own thoughts was walking out of the kitchen.

Padma: Pata nahi aur kitne din aise chalega...............

Riddhima still in her own thoughts suddenly turned back 'Maa ........mein pandit se baat kar loongi ........ aur khane pe mera intezar mat karna Bye see you in the evening ............she waited for a moment and  'Love you maa Take care.'

She turned and left from the kitchen. She went out and hailed a cab to leave for the hospital.

Trying to occupy her mind by looking at the morning hustle bustle did not work. Her mind had again started posing the same questions.

He was not here yet I could sense him? But the feeling was definitely different though Definitely not like what I had felt when I last sensed him. It felt nice. Did I actually miss him? It not at all possible. I felt good How can I feel good ..... Or............ But I did sense him ............... No !!!!! Thats not possible or is it possible? .............No .............How can this be possible.........????? Absolutely not............ Nooo...........But I did sense .............is he here? Does he not want to me to know that he is here? Maybe ............. if that's the case so be it.................

Sweat started forming on her brow even in these chilly winter months and for the nth time the question again popped in her mind. Why did I still feel pleasant?

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37636667&#37636667

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:07am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzawalquest2000nomadsoulmala1108_Moumi_jacobharry10011-shamima-kiran255nine2...Noorya...-Zoya-AR_LOVERmonty22NusiSgMidnightMusingspoojahandaLennienorzar-Harshu-indian_beauty

Go to top