Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 25)

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
ok thats slightly freaky, just as i hit post, u updated, therefore i didnt read the last update but my comment came after it [:S]
anyway, omg he died?!?! why Cry
thats so sad, poor shilpa!
omg what is this yaar, update longer!!!
why is sid going? where is he going?!??!
its armaan isnt it? it is. bas***d. sorry Unhappy bad word...
umm b with an itch Big smile
omg its like a puzzle! word game thing!
First word: custard.
-cu
+b LOL
sorry! ok going now!

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696

hey di awsome update just loved it keep up

i didnt had time to read but i read now it was amzing please open all scretsSmile

The secrets will open soon...........

BTW i am not di ........i am bro ..........please don't change my genger .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255MidnightMusings

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Please note the title of the story is not what i have changed...............

Once again the title is decided shall update during the last parts .............

chappal maarna mat chalo karo
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Vishal died Shocked
loved Sid and Rohan's bonding
continue soon
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Vishal died?
Poor poor Shilpa..and poor rohan he didnt even have time to really know his dadCry
_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

DJJJJJJJJJ Brooo

Beautiful updatesClap

Part 9: Riddhima thinking of her and atul's friendship...good goodEmbarrassed
Atul was not with her in her decision!!!! chalo koi toh hai who was against her decisionLOL

And she was thinking of sid right???? i guessConfusedConfused i thought so coz of that 10 years leap u put in her thoughtsConfusedLOL

Part 10: Awwwwwwww shilpa have a babyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed chooo cute....
Sid and his PSLOLLOL he is surely a kidLOL
'Rohan' name is choo cuteEmbarrassed

Part 11: OMG!!!!! What was it????Shocked Vishal diedOuch noooooooooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzz don't do thisCryCry

well since all PJ's are ready with their chappals i'm ready with my school shoesROFL kafi accha quality ka haiROFL

Continue soonnnnnn cn't wait more.....

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Part 13

Driver: Sir aap theek toh hai na.......

Sid: Haan mein theek hoon. ................snapping out and coming back to reality. Aur kitna time lagaga

Driver: Shayad aur 1 ghanta. Aap ko kaha jana hai uska address de dijiye.................

Sid pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to the driver.

Reading the address the driver was a little confused.

Sid: Kya hua ?

Driver:nahi .......kuch nahi........... actually yeh jagah theek se pata nahi ...........par tension mat lijiye ....... kisi ko pooch lenge..............

Sid once again slipping into his thoughts. Vishal ke jaane ke baad Shilpa Rohan aur uski zindagi poori tarah se bhikhar ne lagi.............

Shilpa used to regular have major mood swings. She was a strong girl always but she could now not come to terms with the happenings. She grew up as an orphan, with a sister inspite of her being there. She once loved armaan but he choose to not see beyond Riddhima. She so wanted to blame him at times but could not. She had the same reasoning as Sid for Riddhima. When you love someone you will always try to give him the benefit of doubt whatever be the case. She had finally built her world with Vishal. She finally felt she belonged someplace but unfortunately it was too short lived.

All these mood swings had started taking a toll on her. She regularly used to break down in her cabin or some isolated places of the hospital. Sid so true to his nature always made sure that she has him when she needed a shoulder to cry. With Rohan growing up it was becoming difficult for Shilpa to handle things. Sid hoped that his parents move back to US. They were fond of Rohan and Shipa and Rohan would then have the feeling of family once again. Also, it would be helpful to have the care and guidance of loved ones. But they decided to settle in India with Sue and Yuvi. Finally took things into his hands and made Shilpa once again shift in with him. Shilpa and Rohan's wellbeing was Sid top most priority. Their bond was completely different. Sid's family knew what kind of relationship they had hence did not object. But soon they had to suffer a lot of gossiping. People could never understand their relationship and make sense as to why Shilpa is with Sid.

Sid over the years after being divorced was used to this type of talk as he had faced it from relatives and in general people around him. He managed to ignore it. But not Shilpa. She tried to reason with her but he would not listen.

Shilpa: Sid tum samajhete kyu nahi ..................India ho ya US human tendency nahi baldalti. Aur mein tumhare ya tumhare family ke liye shramindigi ka karan nahi bana chahati.

Sid: What crap are you talking? Bhoj, shramindigi, etc etc etc.......... I don't care a damn about what people say.

Shilpa: But  I do ...........Rohan ki socho ...........agar kal usse koi sawal karega toh kya kahega.........

Sid: Achaa toh bolo mein kya are ............Sid was not completely loosing his cool

Shilpa: Shaadi kar lo ............... Shilpa meekly said that and waited for Sid's response. She had been pestering him for marriage since his divorce. Many a times jokingly, or with reasoning, various ways. But today when this suggestion came from her Sid completely lost his cool.

Sid: Shaadi ..........kya shaadi se yeh problem solve ho jayegi..............aur kyu karo mein shaadi............I am absolutely fine the way I am. I have my life settled. I am doing pretty fine, I have Rohan, you are there..............

Shilpa: yes ...........we all are there but these talks are also there...............

Sid: Toh tumhe lagta hai ki shaadi kar lene se ye problem solve hone wali hai ................you think she will be able to understand this relationship.............will she be able to give me space for Rohan.

Shilpa: Tum yeh saare bahane mat banao ..............tum toh kabhi age badna hi nahi chahate ............yeh kyu nahi kehte ki aaj tak ..................

Sid sharply cut her in 'Enough Shilpa itni mere baare mein sochne ki koi jaroorat nahi.................

Shilpa: Kyu tum soch sakte ho hamare baare mein............... agar itna sochne ka mujhe adikhar nahi toh tumhe bhi nahi hai .............

That was the first day Shilpa and Sid had argued. But that was the just the first day.

All the memories were flooding his mind and once again he was heading towards the place which has always taken away something from my life and given me a never healing wound.

Constructive feedback do nahi update nahi karronga

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37624772&#37624772

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:06am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1tanya.dsouzawalquest2000vidyashreemala1108_Moumi_jacobharry10011krazy4kashkshanikaakiran255blissfull-shamima--Prithi--Zoya-...Noorya...shamilssdtvgojanStarshineHuespoojahandaNusiSgmonty22-Harshu-RajiniliciousLennienikita_88norzarindian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hajmaz

Go to top