Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 21)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

DJ  Hug Hug
wow..u r too good....for part 9 & 10 .both r awesome......

Atul.......chalo koi to nikla jisne riddhima aur armaan se koi rishta nahin rakha.........LOL 
update soon. Embarrassed
1st jan is near.......siddhima's first meeting anniversary...i want long update on that day......Approve

last para i have added in past 10 ............

yes i promise that pucca.......... but sid and riddhima will not meet in this FF on Jan 1st but yet i shall try............let me try to coincide Embarrassed

Edited by DJ.. - 30 December 2010 at 11:46am

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by monty22

DJ  Hug Hug
wow..u r too good....for part 9 & 10 .both r awesome......

Atul.......chalo koi to nikla jisne riddhima aur armaan se koi rishta nahin rakha.........LOL 
update soon. Embarrassed
1st jan is near.......siddhima's first meeting anniversary...i want long update on that day......Approve

last para i have added in past 9 ............

yes i promise that pucca.......... but sid and riddhima will not meet in this FF on Jan 1st but yet i shall try............let me try to coincide Embarrassed
bro....Hug.i just want long update no need to  write their meeting .....thank u so much......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Fab part broHug
Riddhima is missing Sid..YeahPartyi am assuming she is missing si because of the 10 years thing but stillLOL
i love the whole Atul factor it makes the story more interesting..didnt think it was possible..waiting for the next part
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Fab part broHug
Riddhima is missing Sid..YeahPartyi am assuming she is missing si because of the 10 years thing but stillLOL
i love the whole Atul factor it makes the story more interesting..didnt think it was possible..waiting for the next part

Pragzie go read again ............who is she thinking she is missing ............????? go read some part of riddhima again ............

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
awesome part Clap

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Part 11

Sid was looking visibly tired. Noticing this, the driver said that he could sit in the front seat complete reclined. That way he will get more leg room and he cab lie down for a little while

Accepting this offer Sid shifted to the front seat reclined and they started on the journey. He once again started on his attempt to catch some sleep. His thoughts were constantly running towards the past recollecting all that had happened in these 10 years away from this place.

Sid: Shilpa ....tum ne aur Vishal ne kya naam rakne ka socha hai is little angel ka........Sid holding the adorable child in his hands. He was looking at him with so much love that Shilpa could actually visualize how it would have been if it was his own. She has never seen Sid so happy in last 3 years. He actually had danced with joy when he had known that Shilpa was expecting.  

Shilpa: Woh abhi decide karna hai lekin ........ek cheez already decided hai .........

Sid: Kya......looking at Shilpa suspiciously ...........

Shilpa: Ye tumhe bada ho ke kya bulayega............

Sid: Please mein modern hoon aur ye mujhe Sid hi bulane wala hai ......... mein training doonga...........I will play with him......... mere playstation ke saath bhi khelne doonga............

Shilpa: Tum aur tumhara playstation ........kabhi toh apni umar ki cheese karo .........

Sid: jaise ....... wait wait don't even answer that question a fight will erupt and I don't want my angel to see me fighting with his mother.............. asar acha nahi hooga ..........pata chal jayega kitni harassing maa mili hai ............and laugh out loud

Shilpa: Ok ........we shall see that .......anyways back to the topic.............. see we have decided he will call you bade papa...............

Yet again Sid was touched. Shilpa and he had always shared a bond but Vishal also had whole heartedly accepted him. These were one the most important people in his life.

Sid: Bade papa .......itna bhoodha nahi hua hoon ..............

Shilpa: Ho nahi toh ho javoge ............ agar aise hi .......before she could complete her statement the baby started crying. Sid handed the baby to Shilpa and walked out leaving her alone to feed the baby.

Sid coming out of his thoughts. 'Rohan'. Kaise hoga woh ab .........God please take care of him. Sid closed his eyes and tears slide from the sides.

Its been ages since he has cried. Last time was when .......and Sid again drifted into his thoughts. There was visible pain in his eyes.

Shilpa's Baby's name is suggested by Pragzie ............Thank you soo much ........

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37602843&#37602843

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:03am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.Dravidtanya.dsouzavidyashreemala1108jacobharry10011-shamima-kiran255-Zoya-AR_LOVER...Noorya...-Prithi-poojahandaPragziessdtvgojanshamilmonty22NusiSgMidnightMusingsLennienikita_88norzarindian_beauty

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Loved the updates......Thanks for updating so fast.....Cant stand the suspense thoughSmile
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Suspense kholunga tab jhoote padne wale hai

Go to top