Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 20)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Loving SidShi

I can believe that Armaan didnt tell Ridz anything, why would it - to him its not important at all

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

This FF has been shifted from DMG forum here......So may be many of you who are reading this are have just started reading from this page onwards ...........But would suggest that you go back read all the updates or else much will not make sense later..........

Feedback is always welcomed if your like or dislike something about it ......... please feel free to hit the like button if you like or writing down your comments if you like or dislike anything............

Those who are already reading this is a paakau filler update i am finding it a little difficult to transition between scenes hence this is the best but since this is a filler one i will give you 2 more updates today or 1 very long one

Part 9

Sid places his tea next to the khat and lies down on it while the driver goes to fresh-up. It feels nice to lie down like this after a long flight.

Being in such a place, flashes of the past start flooding his mind. He quickly get up and tries to focus on the task that was ahead of him. He could not let his mind waver like this. He gets irritated with himself and decides to move towards the car. He makes the dhabawala transfer the tea into a plastic glass

The dabha was on the other side of the road. He is crossing over towards his car trying not to spill the hot tea in the flimsy plastic glass. Suddenly a few drops spill on to his hand and he stop midway to steady his glass so there is not too much damage. Speeding car is fast approaching. Seeing this he stops and lets the car pass.

The driver noticing that he has moved towards the car quickly finishes his tea and moves towards the car. Sid suggests that they make a move. The driver who having freshened up and having had his tea immediately gets into the car and starts the car. Looking at the driver rush he says 'Bhaisaab tension mat lijiye aaram se gaadi chalaye ............ mujhe waha pe pohonchana hai!!!' ....and smiles at his own joke.

Driver taking a hint laughs out and says 'Nahi Sir aap bahoot pardesh se aye hai toh laga aap time pe phohochna chahate hoge .........

Sid: ab time pe phohochane ka kya fayada .................waise bhi boohot der ho chuki hai ...........

The driver is a little taken aback with the disappointed tone in Sid's voice but does not probe further. Changing the topic.

Driver: Aap bhi tension mat ligiye mein in rasto se vakif hoon ............ yahaan pe kaafi accidents hote hai .........aapne abhi dekha na kaise fast ghadi chalate hai log..............mein dyanse gadi chalaunga .........aap tension mat lo............

Sid continues to look out of the window and his trail of thoughts return.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37596154&#37596154

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:01am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzawalquest2000mala1108jacobharry10011.Suhasini.kiran255nine2Rehanism-shamima-...Noorya...-Zoya--Prithi-NusiSgmonty22MidnightMusingsStarshineHuesPragziessdtvgojanpoojahanda-Harshu-Lennienorzarindian_beauty

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
DJ, this story is awesome !! I read all the parts in one go, and I love it !! Big smileCan you please PM me ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
WOW DJ,

Can i expect anything more.................U r making it awesome.

This story is Awesome and sorry i've not replied to the prev parts.................But i love reading this...................U r brilliant and loving it.

Keep Going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I cannot stand the suspense any longer Bro..i wanna know atleast some secrets ...nahiin toh AngryLOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Part 10

Riddhima stirred in her bed when the alarm went off. She looked at the time. 'Why did I not shut this off last night. Now I am not going to be able to go back to sleep once awake. How stupid of me' Riddhima hardly had few hours sleep yet she felt completely refreshed. Such peaceful sleep had eluded her many times in these past years. She lazed in her bed thinking of how wonderful she was feeling. I have not slept so well in a long time......... I wonder is it because of what I felt last night. Am I actually missing him? 'I don't know it's not possible after all these years'. The minute the thought crossed her she started getting uneasy. I never missed him ever in the last ten years then how come now. This whole thought started unnerving her Hence she decided to try to sleep some more. Anyways what would she do going so early to the hospital. She buried herself into the blanket and tried to shut out all the thoughts and sleep. Surprisingly she once again slipped into deep slumber to be rudely awakened by a bad dream. Sweat had formed on her brow and she was trembling. She tried recollecting but could not. She sat up in bed and prayed that all be fine. 'Whatever that dream was it felt horrible. Please just everyone be safe God Please God Please'

She promptly put the thought aside of going to sleep again in fear of the dream relapse. She quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. She made her coffee and sat down to drink her coffee. She started flipping through a med magazine which she had carried to the kitchen. She turned to the page containing Atul's article. Her thoughts trailed 'Atul was never the bright sort but today has gone places. He has changed in these years. People change so do relationships. But here I guess some of my decisions were the reason why my relationship with Atul changed. Even when I was in Delhi at Di's place He never came to visit me nor did he come later to Mumbai when all shifted. He was not in favour of my decisions I guess though we never got down to talking about it. But somewhere I feel so. His interactions now a days are so dry and to the point. Champ!!! That's what armaan used to call him. Today he is a Champ but I somehow miss my friend Atul in him. She collected her thoughts and went back to reading her magazine.

Midway reading her thoughts again started drifting. 'The last heart to heart conversation I had with Atul was I guess 11 years back. He had given me his shoulder to cry on when I needed it the most. He was the only person whom I could share my feelings then. Kabhi kabhi bohot akela mehsus karti hoon. Ek aur dost mila tha............lekin..........damn why am I thinking so much today.'

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37598811&#37598811

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzamala1108.Suhasini.jacobharry10011krazy4kashkiran255-shamima--Prithi-AR_LOVER-Zoya-...Noorya...PragziessdtvgojanMidnightMusingsmonty22shamilNusiSgpoojahandaLennienikita_88norzarindian_beauty

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
its going gr8......keep it up bro......Embarrassed.......plxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   start clear things now a lil bit!!!!!!!LOLLOL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
DJ  Hug Hug
wow..u r too good....for part 9 & 10 .both r awesome......

Atul.......chalo koi to nikla jisne riddhima aur armaan se koi rishta nahin rakha.........LOL 
update soon. Embarrassed
1st jan is near.......siddhima's first meeting anniversary...i want long update on that day......Approve

Go to top