Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 14)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hi

thanks so much for updating more parts DJ

your updates are so detailed and nicely wriiiten, one cna actually sit down and visuale the scene happening infront of us

SidShi convo's was awesome, so touching and some of the lines have made me nostalgic

10 yrs indeed a long time,

anxiously waiting to know what happens next

keep updating

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Part 7

Riddhima laying on her bed was thinking what should she do. Get up and eat or first change. Finally she got up to go and freshen up. Once done she headed to the kitchen to eat her dinner. Sitting at the dinner table her thoughts drifted.

Anjali: What happened Riddhima khana kyu nahi kha rahi hoo tum ...Fatafat kha lo kuch you have a surgery god knows when will you be able to take the next breather.

Riddhima: in her own thoughts ...unconsciously replied ... hmmm ... and she was again drifting in her thoughts 'kya usne khana khaya hoga bahoot careless hai woh pata nahi kaise hoga phone karoo toh jawaab bhi nahi dega shayad. Itna upset ho ke gaya tha'

Anjali: Kya soch rahi hoo ...God don't tell me you are still wondering about whether he has eaten or not It's been two years now... you don't need to be all lovey dovey still ...and if you so love him why does this small small arguments keep erupting every time.

Riddhima snapping out of her thoughts: Di meri koyi galti nahi thi ... Here we are trying to work things out and he is not bothered actually you know what he was never bothered I knew that ... just that I could not ...forget it no point you all will never damn understand. An angry Riddhima stormed out of the cafe and walked towards her cabin.

Riddhima snapped out of her thoughts. Finished eating her dinner and went to her bedroom. Sleep eluded her. She picked up a book to read but could not concentrate. Her thoughts kept drifting. Why is this happening today? Why do I find you so close today? Like you are somewhere here itself when I know that you are away. Can I really sense you again? Maybe but this is not the feeling I got when I last sensed your presence. I really need to collect myself. I have lots of work tomorrow. I need to sleep. Riddhima get hold of yourself. This is not going to help. Saying this she shut her book and pulled the blanket and shut her eyes trying to sleep.

But one cannot control one's mind. It a free bird which roams as per it's will. She tried hard but could not control it. Finally she got up pulled out some files which she had carried home and started working on them.

She worked for few hours till her eyes started becoming heavy. She lay down and closed her eyes once again. Blurred images and faint voice flooded her sub conscience mind. 'Bahoot taaki lag rahi ho. Itna jyada kaam mat kiya karo' A faint smile came on her face and she slipped into deep slumber.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37577678&#37577678

Edited by DJ.. - 30 June 2011 at 4:23am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30Anokheeniki4lifetanya.dsouzavidyashreemala1108jacobharry10011.Suhasini.krazy4kashOvi_Tanni-shamima-kiran255AR_LOVER-Prithi--Zoya-...Noorya...Pragzieshamilssdtvgojanswetiepie_angelMidnightMusings-Mayu-poojahandamonty22blossom1234NusiSgRajiniliciousnikita_88norzarindian_beauty

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i loved it
so beautifully written and too goodClap
very well doneThumbs Up
plzz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hi dj....
Very nice as usual....bt y u keep every part in cliffhanger??otherwise i loved it very much.....
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
DJJJJJJJ

Beautiful part
Loved it
She still thinks abt HIM , she can still feel HIS presence Wink

And another cliffhanger LOL

its getting interesting Wink
Continue soon...
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Loved it Bro..with every part the suspense just keeps on building..update soon :)
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
a
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Hi dj....
Very nice as usual....bt y u keep every part in cliffhanger??otherwise i loved it very much.....

aree its not a cliffhanger .......or don't look at it as a cliff hanger think of it as change of scene........ LOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Loved it Bro..with every part the suspense just keeps on building..update soon :)

thank you sooo much ......... yes suspense will start clearing as i explain what happened in these few years........it will be series of flash back and trails of thoughts of riddhima and siddhant

Go to top