Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 124)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Due to unavoidable circumstances i would not be able to update today i regret not standing up to my word and disapointing you all i an extremely sorry about all this i am messaging from my mobile hence i am sorry i cannot pm you all about this

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
We can understand DJJ bro
Take ur time Smile

We'll wait 4 d update Embarrassed
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Hello All,

I somehow have managed this update today a day late ............ I am really sorry .......... There are many things happening simultaneously which shall keep me very busy, college work some issues on at hand ......... Hence, would really find it difficult to dedicate time to writing 1 update a day. Hence, going forward, till things streamline I would give you a updates on a weekly basis but much longer than these. Min twice as long. I am really sorry about this In case I update earlier I shall definitely pm you all

I am really sorry about this but things are just getting very hard for me at the moment. God willing soon all shall be on track along with the daily updatesSmile

But before I go I really really want to thank you for waiting so patiently for the update and I am sorry once again that I could not update earlier.

Part 52

'Aaj mera naam lena bhi gawara nahi hai usse....... 'Thank you for the sanction Doctor' .............. ek woh waqt tha ............jab mera naam lete thakta nahi tha............. aur aaj........... disappointed with how way Sid addressed her.  Par theek hi toh hai aaj waqt badal chukka hai .......10 saal pehle saare rishtey chuthse gaye  ...........aaj Sid yaha pe ek Doctor ke hesiyat se aya hai aur isliye yehi theek hai

Sid completed briefing the patient's wife about the procedure he was going to do and explained her possible consequences and chances of survival.  He went on to brief the team about the case and Abhay to complete the initial process of shaving the patient's head and shifting him to the OT while he gets ready. Abhay was quiet during all this. He did not know how to broach the biggest issue at hand. Though Riddhima had not rejected this operation from being conducted; but they did not even have her official permission.  He was worried that later this could cause a problem. Finally he gathered the courage to bring up this topic.

Dr. Abhay: Dr. Modi lekin abhi tak sanction papers pe Dr Riddhima ke sign nahi huye hai ............. We still don't have official permission ..........

Sid's temper knew no bounds. Here the team had already been set to work. He was disappointed with the callousness of Dr Abhay with regards getting the required paperwork done.

Sid: You don't have a confirmation from the authorities and you are informing right now.

Riddhima: Dr. Abhay sanction is not a problem The signed papers are submitted. You can go ahead. Best of Luck for the surgery Doctors.............. looking at Sid........

'Once the patient is ready ask someone to inform me and you also take rest for a little while' Instructed Dr. Abhay Sid and left from there completely ignoring Riddhima's presence.  

Sid went to the changing room and stood there looking at his reflection. Her presence was bothering him to the extent that he could not focus. 'Focus Sid............ jo kuch hua Shilpa ke saath uspe tumhara bus nahi tha .......usse rishto ki parvah kab thi tum expect kar rahe the ki woh Shilpa ko apnati ............. mujhe apne gussa ko control karna hoga' He splashed some water on his face as if it would wash away his anger.' 'i can't waste my energy on this .............. iss sab mein uss patient ka kya dosh hai............. i will have to concentrate on the surgery............ I can't let anything to affect me.. I am a doctor ........... the patient is my first priority Focus Sid.' Splashing water once again to cool himself down.

Riddhima sat in her office trying to work but could not concentrate. Sid's angry eyes continued to disturb her. 'It's going to be another lengthy complicated surgery. And that too he could not plan for it. Rest bhi nahi kiya hai .............. kuch khaya bhi hai ya nahi ............ aur upper se mujhe dekh kar upset ho gaya hai.......... shayaad nahi jana chahiye tha uske samne..........' Riddhima knew it was best to keep out of Sid's way now atleast till the surgery was over.

The surgery had started and was progressing well. It was well over 3 hours now. Riddhima was again on her rounds She went across to the OT reception to enquire on the progress of the two surgeries under way. After getting a satisfactory feedback she left a message for Juhi and moved out. On her way towards the cabin she happened to overhear two people talking the supply room

Wardboy 1: Yeah Dr Modi....... bahoot gusse wale lagte hai .......... OT ke liye tayaar hote waqt pata nahi kya hua ......... apni anghothiya aur ghaadi aise utar ke pheki jaise koi kachara pekta hai ........ 

Riddhima was disturbed to hear that Sid was still not able tot come to terms with her presence. All she wished was to that Sid completed the surgery successfully. She knew that if anything was to go wrong then Sid would never be able to forgive himself and will always hold it against himself.

Wardboy 2: arre kachara hi hoga uske liye ...........  foreign se aya hai aur jo mast practice rahegi waha pe......... usko kya farak padta hai .......... ek do angoothiya kum hui toh......

Wardboy 1: yaane .......

Wardboy 2: yaane ............. kuch bhi nahi .........  fumbling on him words ..............

Wardboy 1: tunne......? Suspecting something fishy.

Wardboy 2: maine kya ....... maine kuch nahi .............

Riddhima barged into the room and demanded that the possession be handed over to her. 'Tumhe sharam nahi aati chori karte hua ................. itne saalo se tum Sanjeevani mein kaam kar rahe ho ..........thoda sa bhi khayal nahi aya ...........ki jiss jagah se tumhari rozi roti atti hai wahi tum aise sharamnak harkate karte ho ..................  bahoot saalo se kaam kar rahe ho yaha isliye main directly police ke hawale nahi kar rahi hoon  ............... do ghante mein tum mujhe apna isthifa likh ke doge nahi toh mein action lene pe majboor ho jayungi'

Riddhima had completed her rounds and was in her office working on some files when Juhi came to meet her.

Riddhima: Tumhari surgery ho gayi?

Juhi: Nahi ....... bore ho gaya isliye bheej mein hi chod ke aa gayi

Riddhima: Kya !!! flabbergasted at what Juhi was saying.............

Juhi laughed looking at Riddhima's expression. 'Stupid obviously khatam ho gayi  .........Seriously tumne mazaak bhi nahi samajta............

Riddhima: tum bhi na ................ tum seriously pagal ho ............ kabhi toh serious hua karo ........

Juhi: kya milega serious ho ke ........... ? jyada salary milne wali hai ?

Riddhima: Well aise stupid jokes ke liye bhi tumhe jyada salary nahi milegi ...........

Juhi: par tumhara aisawala expression toh milta hai na ........... imitating Riddhima's shocked expression.

Riddhima was very amused seeing the how Juhi was imitating her.

Juhi: Aur yeh .......? pointing at her......

Riddhima: Kya? wondering what Juhi was referring to

Juhi: Tumhari smiling chehra........... nahi toh aisa lagta hai ki poori duniya ka bhoj tumhare sir pe dho rahi ho.

Riddhima always appreciated such gestures of Juhi. She was one person who could always bring a smile to her face after Sid she thought. 'Sid'

Juhi: kiske baare mein soch rahi ho ............

Riddhima caught unawares nervously blurted out ...... 'Tum yaha kaise?' ......... forgetting the fact that she herself had left a message for Juhi to meet her.

Juhi: aree tumne hi toh message rakvaya tha isliye milne aayi hoon...........

Riddhima: Kyu phir nahi aati kya............

Juhi confessed sheepishly 'Saach bolu ........... nahi ...........'

It pinched Riddhima that Sid did not want to meet her and now here Juhi was also saying the same.

Juhi realizing her mistake started to clarify her statement. 'Riddhima mere kehne ka matlab yeh nahi tha ............kal surgery hai na ............ Siddhant jo karne wala hai ........... usme mein main usse assist karungi ............ isliye ghar jaldi jaana chahati thi........ Woh mila than a tujhe uske sanction ke liye'

Riddhima: Woh surgery toh aaj hi hai ...........infact abhi chal rahi hai

Juhi: Kya .........kyu ............. aur assist kyon kar raha hai usse?

Riddhima: Nahi actually patient ki condition deteriorate ho rahi thi.............  we could have taken a chance of waiting until tomorrow to operate but chances of permanent impairment would have be very high Tujhe maloom hi hai kya condition mein tha woh

Juhi: Assist kyon kar raha hai .........don't tell me Dr. Abhay ...........

Riddhima: Hmmm

Juhi: Riddhima he is just ok ....... you know that......... upar se..........

Riddhima: I know Juhi but you only said the other day na .......that one can trust one's life in Siddhant's hands and he carry him safely through. "Trust me I know he will"

Juhi looked at Riddhima with disturbed eyes. She was very worried. Riddhima was a little hyper type of a person. But today there was a certain calmness and sureness in Riddhima's tone and face. It seemed to reassure Juhi yet perturbed her.

Juhi: ya ......... anyways kab chalu hui surgery?

Riddhima: Around 4 hours back ............ I think you should go home. Kal bhi tumhari shift kafi early chalu hogi.

Juhi: Hmmmm ab toh do do patients ko monitor karna padega........... Siddhant toh waise bhi aata rahega......... yeh Siddhant ke patient ko bahoot jyada sambhalna padega..... Tum kab jaa rahi hoo.. tum toh mujhse pehle hospital aayi thi ........

Riddhima: Mujhe abhi bhi toda kaam hai ........ todha aur time hai .......

Juhi: waise tumne mujhe milne ko kyu kaha tha ........

Riddhima: Kuch nahi Dr Modi ne surgery already chalo ki hai aur paper work ok hai wohi batana tha....

Juhi: Hmmm ........ mein soch rahi thi if that is fine with you. Can we assign Siddhant a office on a temporary basis?

Riddhima thought for a moment and answered negatively. Riddhima's scheming mind was working to achieve something which her heart had found difficult to digest

Juhi: problem kya hai? Looked at Riddhima curiously. Riddhima always ensured doctor of such calibre was treated almost like a royalty. How come today she was refusing?

Riddhima reasoned with her that Sid would be there only for a little while in the entire day to check up on the patient. Since Juhi would be with him along with Dr. Abhay now then it would be preferable that Sid shares her office. Afterall it was only a matter of few hours in a day.

After giving the idea some thought, Juhi agreed. Juhi indeed felt comfortable with him so it was not such a big deal anyways for her.  'waise theek hi hai..... but one really has to admit Siddhant bahoot acha insaan hai ...........'

Riddhima took the opportunity to broach the topic that she wanted to since morning. 'Tum usse pasand karne lagi ho na?'

Juhi never expected a sly question from Riddhima Hence yet again did not even try to read between the lines. Instinctive she answered affirmatively.

Taking the cue Riddhima continued to probe. 'Bahoot apnapan mehsoos karti ho na uske saath' She was feeling wierd about the whole thing yet was doing it.

Juhi: Woh hai hi aisa........ there is something about him that you feel.......how to describe it .....

Riddhima: Secure.........

Juhi: ya ......secure yes........ like I said he is not like other men ............ you know you can just be yourself.............. he himself is no pretence............... he is simple............ he is so

Riddhima: true hearted ...........

Juhi: exactly ............ ekdum saaf dil ka hai ........  though there are a lot of mysteries attached but then that is a part of his past which he just does not want to revisit. Like he says what's the point it's the past......... why bother about it........ just learn from it and move forward.

Riddhima: par kya woh aage badh paya hai ........

Juhi: He has ......... what all he has told me ......... he worked towards establishing him in his field and is very successful. He has his own priorities, new responsibilities and in a way that is also right. Look at me Do you think I am stuck in my past? That is what life is all about. You have to move on otherwise zindagi tehre hua paani ki tarah ho jaati hai......... jo kisi ke kaam nahi aa sakta ............Par tum kyu itna pooch rahi hoo...........

Riddhima realizing that she may have gone overboard She needed to be tactful or else she would ward off Juhi from thinking further if she was. 'Nahi aise hi ............ maine dekh hai tum dono ko ek saath' It depressed her thinking about the last evening but that was the truth She had to accept it. Accept it for Sid's happiness. 'kaafi achi dosti ho gayi hai aap dono ki isliye poocha.....'

Juhi: Ya ......... he indeed has become a very good friend in a very short while................. it's really difficult how someone can't like him............... i somehow pity his wife ........ how could she not see his qualities.......  

That statement really made felt like a slap for Riddhima's But she knew she did not even deserve a chance to defend herself even if she could.

Juhi: anyways main chalti hoon......... kal milte hai .........

Riddhima: Goodnight...........

As Juhi walked she remembered she was had something that she wanted to pass on to Juhi. But then thought decided against calling her back. Juhi needed rest and she had good few hours to figure out how to execute this task.

She sat in her office completing her work. As hours passed by Riddhima worry was on the increase.   It was almost 11 pm and the surgery was still going on.  Riddhima decided check on the team as to how the surgery was progressing. The OT attendant informed that all was going well and would be done soon.

She sat in her office waiting for the attendant to inform her that the surgery was complete and all was well. With no files left to be worked on she pulled out the packet she had retrieved from the wardboy. She opened it to pull out Sid's watch. It seemed an expensive formal one. 'No wonder the ward boy was swayed at flicking it. 'Sid never liked such stuff' Trying hard to recollect details about him. All she could remember were his vibrant t-shirts and casually worn shirts He was never particular about his looks or clothing.  'But he has definitely changed He looked so mature and professional in his two peice suit all complete with a tie.' An affectionate smile played on her lips as she looked at the remaining contents. 'He still wears these' She smiled looking at the two rings which Sid always wore. 'Some things about him have not changed at all.'

Sid completed the surgery and placed the patient in post operative care. Since he did not find his belonging which he had discarded in the changing room before the surgery he went on to enquire at the OT help desk. Much to his disappointment he did not find any information of it's whereabout there either. He was not surprised at the loss. Anyone would be tempted to pick up a Rolex watch and gold rings. He was too tired to even think about his loss. He simply brushed the thought aside and informed the attendant that he would be in Juhi's office. As he reached Juhi's office a familiar sight waited for him. A tall glass of juice and sandwich was placed on the coffee table in fornt of the couch.

He smiled thinking about Juhi's thoughtful gesture. He was indeed famished. But before he eat that he decided to call Juhi. But them he remembered he had left that with his remaining belongings. Dissapointed that he could not thank Juhi he sat down to grab a bite when the phone rang.

Riddhima: Ok thank you for informing me. Dr Juhi ko disturb karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai main unhe message kar doongi.

She quickly disconnected the call and messaged Juhi about the successful completion of the surgery. 'Juhi pucca abhi tak sow nahi payi hogi ......... bahoot tension le rahi thi ..........lekin mera usse message karna hi theek tha........... chalo dekhti hoon agar Sid wapis office mein hai ya wahi post operative care team ke saath kaam kar raha hai...........kyu karta hai itna kaam ........

Sid answered the phone 'Hey surgery went off well ........ I have put him into post operative care but I shall wait for couple of hours here itself. I am a little worried how he may respond to this surgery.

Juhi: ok as you wish but pehle cafeteria jaa je kuch kha lo

Sid: Cafeteria jaane ki kya zaroorat ......... tumne already sandwich aur juice toh bhijwa diya hai wahi kha loonga ............. thank you so much for this

Juhi: Maine............ ???? what ???? Maine kuch nahi bhijwaya .............  

Sid: Tumne nahi toh ............. He thought for a moment and once again found the rage building up in him............

Juhi realised that it must have been Riddhima who would have asked the cafe to send the food across.'Shayaad ...........' But before she could complete her sentence Sid cut her 'It's ok ......no issues ........... you take rest I have some work to complete talk to you later........... Bye

Juhi ended the call but the questions troubled her. 'What's the matter why did he sound so disturbed he ended the call also abruptly? So not like him'

Riddhima was once again outside Juhi's office looking at what Sid talking to someone on the phone. She realised that it must definitely be Juhi. She quickly called a passing wardboy and asked him to deliver the bag containing Sid's possessions to him.

Sid stood there looking at the tray of food. 'The other day also Juhi was not here So it was definitely  Riddhima who had arranged the food. Why is she doing this? I don't require anyone's pity Why can't she just leave me alone? Ab kaunsa farz nibha rahi hai........ ? Watching Sid changing facial expressions scared her.

Her curiosity kept her rooted to her spot. She watching Sid as the wardboy handed the bag to him.

Sid: Kisne bheja .........

Wardboy: woh Dr. Juhi ne dene ke liye kaha tha............. aapka saman kimti tha isliye unhone sambhalke rakne ke liye kaha tha...........

Sid: Dr Riddhima ne bheja hai na yeh saman ...........

Wardboy knew he was caught in his lie. He just nodded and turned to leave.

Sid: Rukko ...........yeh khana leke jao.............. mujhe bhook nahi hai .......

Scared by Sid's tone wardboy quickly turned picked up the tray and left.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=39124813&#39124813

Edited by DJ.. - 11 February 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevinnocenteyez92vidyashreemala1108KITfanMrs.Dravidginacnine2kiran255Ovi_Tanniblissfullmalluangel...Noorya...PragziessdtvgojanNusiSgmonty22poojahandaLennienikita_88togepe30norzarindian_beauty

sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
DJ

gr8 part,bro

luv this riddhima

she is taking so much care for sid

hope their differences get sorted

and beastly err...man gets lost from their lives

update soon

thanx for the PM
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Interesting update - you can feel the rage building in Sid, oh I can't wait to see the confrontation.

Riddhima I am feeling bad for her because she did make the effort to avoid Sid, but now she is going to feel his anger.

Update when you can, no worries, college is more imp..

Cont soon.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
superxuberant Senior Member
superxuberant
superxuberant

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
feeling bad for ridzii and sad 4 sid

bt at the same time loving ur potrayl of sid's anger

afterall u cant expect him to be goodie good alwayzzz

he has all the rite reasons to behave this way and he is at his best wen he is annoyed n esp wen its   
ridhimma who is d reason for his anger and frustration....

waitin 4 xt update
hope ur work izzz done soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KITfan

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Smileits ok bro update soon and pm me
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255