SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ superbbbbbbbb as usual......
luvd reading it.....keep it up bro.....😊
amazing partπŸ‘πŸΌ....

feeling bad for ridz...but she deserve dis....

loving it ....please continue soon.....😊
great work as usual πŸ‘ i just loved the last line of Ridz 😍

Thank you all for the lovely feedback and more for your wishes............... I feel so good that all of you were concerned for me. Thank you so much .............

Since this thread has complete 130+ pages so opening a new thread The link in is at the end of the last update and here also

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39150185

@
sr-medha, veena_rocks, jacobharry10011,  innocenteyez92, shirandeewani, Riddss, docnuss, much, KITfan

I am glad you all are liking the FF yes the next update will be up soon

@
indian_beauty, Moumi363, subia-17, Ovi_Tanni, nine2

Sid like Lennie said has hardened over the years that is why his pain his anger is so visible. After a point it becomes really difficult to camouflage one's feelings. As for Riddhima....... I feel she always cared for Sid but just was too preoccupied with some 
man

But yes their happiness always with each other ...........

@kiran255

I am glad you are liking this .......... I am trying to fashion this as subtly as possible considering various factors like characterization and not over dramatizing the events etc.........

Hope the flow is interest all ...........cause yes it is a little boring as there is no sudden drama.........

@zeenia,
subia-17

Any person in place of Sid would definitely take a lot of time to believe and to shield himself will behave indifferent ..........regardless he is or not............

Their interaction which you are waiting for I hope i am able to do justice to it.

@ Pragzie

Communication was the biggest problem ......... Riddhima cared but did not show...........Sid loved her but did not tell for a very long time............ They never clarified their stands ........... now also she cares but portrays something else ...........and Sid because of all the history does not want to talk to her also ........but natural ............. like earlier times all this will built up to become really explosive

@ miss_cullen

Riddhima's happiness lies within Siddhant and Siddhant's happiness lies within Riddhima. This is something we all know and I am glad I was able to bring that out.  I was watching one scene of Sid Riddhima where she is affectionately looking at him Like Sid even Riddhima always wanted his happiness and from there she derives her happiness When he is at peace she is at peace. They relationship is an EPIC people like us are just making attempts to put it into words.

@ Harshu ........Jab Riddhima ko pata chalega toh damaka hoga ............ aur you know how Riddhima is when she is upset.........

But seriously this is the way I visualized Riddhima not like the stupid serial

@ togepe30, nine2

But you know what ........when Sid will come to know that Riddhima did not know it will hurt him more cause he always blames him for everything it's his nature

@ Sudha, subia-17, nine2

Actually .........Sid has his priorities set and yes if you have noticed he has not been affected with Riddhima's memories much The only thing bothering him is Shilpa fate and Riddhima's indifference towards it. Though he does not know that she did not know.

You know what my hands itch to write about them but don't wanna jump ........

@ monty22

Yeh lo.........next part mein hai Juhi............ after Shilpa she is the one who has an effect on Sid ...... and so she shall be there.........

@ nikita_88

Well the question is who is the cat and who is the mouse?

Confrontations will be there ........but before that some brief tiff ......... aur sabar ka phal meetha hota hai ........yaha pe explosive hoga

@ S696 ...........very soon ............

@ Lennie

Only Sid was able to have such an effect on Riddhima........ and that shows how connected they were.......

Takes me back when we all knew how Sid gave Ridz life back into her, i guess this is what he did as well, her seeing him eating, she got happy and something uplifted in her, to see such that

And Sid has never let Ridz down - he kinda kept that promise

That is exactly the thing i had in mind when i wrote the last para ........ Glad it came out decently........

As for Sid never letting Riddhima's down......... that is something he can never do it's against his nature to hurt anybody ............ leave alone Riddhima.........

@much

Well yes Riddhima deserves this and she knows it ........... maybe that is why many feel bad for her.

@KITfan

I myself love writing Riddhima's dialogues i am glad you like the last line

DJ! I finally caught up with all the chapters................you have got an amazing story here.....as much as I dislike Riddhima and cant even stand reading about her, I have to say that you portray her really well....you make her tolerable and that's a big feat in itself....you know, yours is the only SR FF that I read.....
Coming to to Sid...the way you write him is amaing! I can totally picture him like this after 10 years.......his attitude towards Riddhima is so realistic. He hasnt forgotten her betrayal and he makes sure to let her know that through his behavior.
I liked how even though he didnt accept her peace offering,he did go and eat something else........he is uncertain with Riddhima's sudden concern towards him and that is very natural.
Your writing is very gripping and I cant wait to see what happens next!

SR FF DMG3 - Untitled - Part 53 Page 128

@ DJ

An exceptional Fiction Writer.  I am tracking your story.  It is good and since these come in different pages, please continue giving the reference to the previous and following episode, for easier tracking.  Thanks.

hi

thanks for all the updates,

i finally read all of them.

like your style of writing and how you look at the characters etc,

sid's anger is completly justified.

looking fowrad to reading more.

norzar