Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 115)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Sudha and all my friends out there ...........i did not want this cliffhanger........ask Sudha I had promised I would not but seriously I cannot write further its 3.30 am in the morning and seriously can't write further ...........hence this cliff hanger...........and yes .....there are no lies or anything ......... i had planned the entire FF in advance.....so just going as per plan .............and yes it is an SR FF .....I seriously cant write further and i also have to send pm ........so bear with me ........i will give another update tomorrow

Part 50

Sid: Kya hua .......

Attendant: Pata nahi Sir Dr Juhi ward mein bhi nahi hai isliye announcement ki .........

Sid: Ok.........mein yahi rukta hoon ..........

Sid stood there waiting for Juhi. While the doctors continued to discuss the case. Riddhima just stood there frozen at her spot. Her feelings were all over the place. What she wished for so many days was happening. After so many years, hearing Sid's voice, husky yet so mellow. There was a time when she used to get tired listening to him talk incessantly. At times it felt like he was reading out of a magazine. An affectionate smile spread over her face. But today when she was hearing his voice after 10 years she felt as if she could sit there listening to it the whole day long. Yet she knew she could not She could not meet him. She did not want to meet him. She was just dreading what if Sid noticed her there? What if she needed to speak? He may recognize her voice, then what? They were standing quite close to the nurse station. She could be heard even if Sid was not looking their way.

He lost track of what he was going to do and again started browsing through the brochure waiting for Juhi. While the doctors continued to discuss the case which was still audible to him. Suddenly it clicked him that he was going to check with those doctors about the case. Once again he lifted his head from the brochure and asked the attendant to let him know when Dr. Juhi comes while he was going to join that group of doctors who were discussing the case. The attendant nodded and as Sid turned to leave to join the group. The phone rang.

Attendant: Dr Siddhant ...........Dr Juhi for you........

He turned back to take the call.

Juhi: Siddhant ek kaam karo na .........  mein sixth floor pe hoon .........yahi aa javo ....mein yaha pe lab mein hoon........

Sid: Ok cool ......mein atta hoon ....... ten mins ........

Juhi: Kyu dus min kyu.........questioned impatiently

Sid: actually........ here a group of doctors seem to be discussing an amazing case. Thought of just waiting back and try to understand more.......

Juhi: Lo phir ho gaya kaam tamam......... you are not going come ............ for another hour or so........ and I will be here...........aur waise bhi ............you are here to discuss any case aur itna shauk hai toh ...... come i will give you many more cases we can sit and discuss them all evening ........

Sid: Ok ........don't get angry I will come up immediately...........

Riddhima hearing this heaved a sign a relief. Sid was not going to join the group as he thought earlier. After some time she quickly stole a look behind to notice that Sid was not there. He has already left to meet Juhi. She once again heaved a sign of relief and went back to concentrate on the discussion at hand. Though she knew it was best not to stand there for too long. So she got the team to quickly wrap up the case.  

Riddhima after dismissing the group she contemplated what to do. She definitely wanted to see Sid. More than wanting to see him more often it was more of just wanting to see as she did not know whether it would be the last chance to see him or not. Anxiety of not getting to see him again brought her to the nurse station and she found herself asking the attendant where Juhi was. The attendant answered and Riddhima quickly made way towards the sixth floor labs.

Juhi and Sid were discussing the case for which Juhi was practicing.

Juhi: is there no other option Siddhant?

Sid nodding his head in denial .......Nopes ........... no other.......

Juhi: agar nahi hua toh........

Sid: aree you have done so many operations how come you are getting scared now.

Juhi: it's not the matter of being scared but don't know............ when I saw you doing Purva's operation you did it so much ease inspite of being under pressure.

Sid: Juhi........ listen .........you are unnecessarily stressing yourself .......... trust yourself........ why are you so nervous........don't let other things affect you .........you are good ............ now focus ........

Juhi: Ok let me try again .......

She stood there near the apparatus trying to target the exact spot which she was viewing throught the magnifier and continued to attempt to aim. Sid was patiently looking at her as she attempted once again..

Riddhima quickly came up the stairs and stood at a distance looking at Sid and Juhi talking. She looked at them intently try to decipher what they were talking. 'What are they talking Looks like they are discussing about some case or something of the kind. But why is Juhi looking so troubled. Are they having an arguement Did Sid see me that is why ..............? No he looks pretty ok. Woh toh mujhe pasand nahi karta ab toh agar usne mujhe dekha hota toh itna relaxed nahi hota. Phir kya baat hai ..........? The whole scene perturbed her.

Juhi was trying hard to focus and aim at the point she had marked. But every time was failing miserably. Each failed attempt was frustrating her further and finally she lost her cool. 'Damn ............. itna bhi nahi kar paa rahi hu. Phir kal kya hoga.'  

Sid: I think you are overworking yourself just wrap up now. You are way too stressed out. Ab toh bilkul nahi hoga......

Juhi: Aree meri kal surgery hai .......

Sid: shaam mein hai na ...........toh kal dupher ko practice karo ...........

Juhi: par baaki ke kaam.........

Sid who stood resting against a table walked up to Juhi and held her by her shoulders and turned her to face him 'Relax...........kal karo' he said calmly.

Riddhima was looking at them intently and wondering what the conversation was all about. Why is Juhi so agitated? What is Sid saying to her? Sid aise kyu behave kar raha hai? She was not able to get a clear view of Juhi so could not understand that she was practicing for the next day's surgery.

Juhi: Nahi ............ i have to do it ........ how do you manage...........?

Sid: I don't know ..........ho jaata hai ..........ab aadat ho gayi hai ............

Juhi: Phir mujhe bhi honi chahiye.......... Ok let me try again......remained stubborn on her point

Sid knew there was no point arguing so backed away and waited for Juhi to give up. He knew she was way too stressed due to which she had completely stiffened out. With such a stance she could never focus and aim.

With another failed attempt she once again Juhi lost her cool 'Damn!!!!!!!'

Sid seeing her so agitated was quite amused yet understood her frustration. Amused because he knew she was a good surgeon but right now too stressed and was just being stubborn. Nothing else. He knew he had to do some damage control or else Juhi would end up only losing confidence. He quickly rushed over to calm her down. 'Chill Juhi Chill.............. achaa ruko ........ i know you are not going to let it go and even if you do stop here your mind will be stuck on this.'

Juhi looked at him and nodded. There seemed no difference between Juhi and a small child trying to retrieve the kite but was unable to. Only a little patience and logic was required which seemed to be amiss at the moment in Juhi. Quite understandable after a long hard day she was trying to practice with a tired mind.

Sid: 'Okay should we try together.......let me help you.....and now try to relax' looked at her questioningly

Immediately a smile broke out on Juhi's face.

These change of emotions surprised Riddhima. 'What actually is happening?'

Sid: 'Stand over here' held Juhi by her hand and led her towards the table where she was practicing. 'Ok now look through the magnifier and focus' Juhi looked down at the spot marked by her. 'Try to aim........'

Once again she missed. Sid: looked her intently noticing her facial expressions and posture. She was too stiff and frustrated. He came closer to her. 'Juhi'

Juhi: hmmm i know.......

Sid: shhhhhhh .........

Juhi just quietly stood there waiting for Sid to talk. Sid went still closer standing on her right side. 'Ok now Juhi lets try to understand some things. You are a good surgeon infact you are amazing But this is the problem. Your posture.' He gently held her shoulders 'See...... they are too stiff........... loosen up........... you just need to loosen up ...... Once you feel relaxed try again.' And he removed his hands from her shoulders and moved back.

Riddhima saw Sid placing his hands on Sid shoulder but could not deduce what was happening as his back was towards her. Was he consoling Juhi? Maybe that is why he moved back quickly. Yes maybe he was consoling her. Curiosity was killing Riddhima.

Juhi tried again to just fail once again. 'Dekho Siddhant nahi ho raha hai'

Sid now knew there was not other option. He slowly went and stood behind Juhi. Once again placed his hands on her shoulders and started massaging her shoulder near the neck gently.'Juhi see these muscles out here are too stiff.......because you are all tensed up  ......relax....... you are too stiff at the moment....... and if you don't relax you will not be able to aim accurately......your hand will shake ...... loosen up .......Juhi ......... Juhi.......

Juhi: Yes baba ......... still all irritated with herself as to how she could not get it right

Sid understanding that Juhi had still not understood why this was happening went on to explain. His voice was calm no irritation reflected which soothed and reassured Juhi. Here was a skilled surgeon who was trying to teach her something and she was not able to get it right. If it was someone else in his place he would have thrown a fit. After all, he did not owe her this guidance or help yet she was still removing frustration of her failure on him. She knew she owed him an apology 'Sorry'

Sid: 'it's ok giving her shoulder a light squeeze to reassure her that he understood.

Sid continued 'ok now...... see if you feel uncomfortable you will not be able to do this and your body becomes stiff when you are uncomfortable...... So relax ........concentrate on your breathing for a moment...........you need to feel your muscles relaxing' Whispering to Juhi He knew slightest raise in his pitch may startle Juhi and she will once again stiffen up..........He slowly moved his right hand and held Juhi's right hand. 'Now try again ......together........' Juhi managed to aim only to miss it narrowly Noticing her progress Sid lightly wispered 'Once again' But this time very slowly he withdrew his hand  .....'Try' .........he whispered again ............ Once again she tried and she got the spot right......... 'Ok just try once again' Slowly withdrawing away from her. She got it right again.

Riddhima stood there shocked to the core looking at what was happening. It pinched her seeing the sight in front of her eyes. Unconsciencely her fist clenched tightly that her nails were hurting her own tender skin. Her hand hurt. For a moment opened her fist and looked at her hand. Seeing the marks of her nails on her palm she knew why? It hurt her but why did the sight in front of her eyes hurt her more? That she could not understand. What she saw today completely unsettled her. Constantly she kept asking herself why it pinched her so much when she saw this? She felt burning rage building up in her. She could not handle it any further. She knew she needed to get away before she did something which she would regret.

Sid: Hogaya na ...........

Juhi did not even realise when Sid went and stood back at his original place against the table. Surprised she turned around. 'Siddhant ...........when............ I DID IT YIPEEEEE!!! All exicted with herself.

Sid: I told you ...........you only need to relax.............nothing else......Now please chalo yaha se please.......

Juhi: God you don't have any patience.

Sid shocked at the allegations 'I don't have patience........absolutely........... sorry ...........par ab toh chalo....'

They both once again spent a quiet evening at Juhi's house chatting on general stuff and work.

While Riddhima sat lost in her thoughts at home; still was trying to digest what happened between Sid and Juhi and even more so why was she feeling the way she was?

Kya hai jo mujhe itna pareshan kar raha hai......... Sid aur Juhi ek doosre ko jyada jaante tak nahi ........par kya waqt hi sabse jayada mayane rakta hai............ek doosre ko jaane ke liye.......Nahi....... main bhi Sid ko kuch hi dino mein jaanane lagi thi........ uske bole bina uske mann mein kya chal raha hai woh jaan leti thi...........par kya Sid aur Juhi sach mein .......... unki nazdikiyan ........ kya woh karan hai ........Nahiiiiiiii!!!!..........par kyu mujhe itna bura lag raha hai. ............jab Sid Naina ko shaadi ke liye dekhne gaya tha...............tab bhi bahoot bechaini mehsos ki thi .............aur aaj bhi wohi bechaini mehsoos kar rahi hoon ............ uss waqt bhi mujhe bahoot bura laga tha.......... par tab aur ab ke haalaatoh mein faraq hai ........par kya aaj bhi wohi hai ....... kya main Sid ko kisi aur ke saath dekh nahi sakti ............ kya yeh baat hai ............. She closed her eyes and the images of the evening flashed in front of her eyes. ..................Nahi!!!!!!!! yeh nahi ho sakta Sweat was forming on her brow........She looked down at the object she held in her hands...... The photograph that always remained locked in the lowest drawer of office table today had found it's way out from confines of that drawer that office. She sat there staring at it. ........yeh galat hai .............. Aaj mujhe tumpe koi haq nahi hai ......... tab ki baat alag thi ........... mein tumhari patni thi .............. poora haq tha mere tumpe .......... Par aaj ........... woh haq mera nahi hai ............. main Sid ko deserve nahi karti. Tumhari zindagi aaj alag hai .......... jisme mere liye koi jagah nahi hai ........... I am no more the person who can share your joys and sorrows. Par Juhi.......... kuch hi dino mein Sid ke bahoot nazdeek aa chuki hai ........... Hah!!! Aaj Sid tum bhi uska saath pasand karte ho ..............aur agar tumhari khush Juhi ke saath hai .......aur tumhari khushi mein hi meri khushi hai....... aaj mere liye yahi mayane rakta hai ki tum khush raho ........ aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe ........kuch nahi ....... kya uski khushi chahana galat hai ..........Nahi!!! ............ saare haq kho chuki mein lekin yeh haq koi bhi nahi cheen sakta mujhse ......... She looked down again at the photograph 'Tum bhi nahi cheen sakte yeh haq mujhse....... tum bhi nahi'  She knew what she had to do now.

=======================================================================

Next day Riddhima tried to catch up with Juhi but either duties or something else kept popping in between them. Every attempt was failing to meet Juhi. She wanted to talk to Juhi about Sid and her. Finally around late afternoon Riddhima managed to get Juhi down to talk peacefully. But before she could touch the topic Juhi was called for duty. Riddhima sat there frustrated what to do not knowing what to do.

Sid had come to Sanjeevani to meet Juhi and give her moral support. As he walked passed the ICU He saw a crowd of people gathered around a lady. The lady was crying bitterly. The sight pulled at his heart. 'why does God give some one so much pain........?' He quickly called the ward boy passing by to check if he knew anything.

Unfortunately the ward boy did not know anything about her. From the look of it it seemed that lady must have lost a dear one. He could not stand the sight any longer. It brought back memories of Shilpa after Vishal's death. He quickly moved out to meet Juhi in her office.

Juhi was sitting there all frustrated not knowing what to do. Looking at Juhi's expression Sid concluded that again she was not able to do what they had tried last evening.

Sid: Wapis nahi kar paa rahi hoo.........

Juhi looked up startled 'Tum kab aya ..........'

Sid: Abhi aaya ...........socha tumse milta chalu........... wapis problem ho raha hai kya ............

Juhi: Nahi............ aisi koi baat nahi .......

Sid: toh phir kya hua............

Juhi: Nahi kuch nahi.........

Sid: it's ok........... no stress......

Juhi: Siddhant aisa nahi hai ki main batana nahi chahati it's just that there is not much that can be done..............

Sid: phir bhi bol do ........mann halka ho jayega .......... waise bhi tumhe surgery hai .........tense rahogi toh wapis wohi problem........

Juhi got up from her chair and started pacing in her office. 'Siddhant .......actually there is this patient bahoot hi critical condition hai..........the family can't pick up the cost........ unki financial halaat aisi nahi hai............. we tried for all types of sponsorship donations etc but .........nothing worked...... aur ab aisa scene hai ki surgery nahi hui toh no chance............. Siddhant jab main uss aurat ko dekhti hoon na tab bahoot gussa aata hai .........

Sid: Juhi I understand ...........kahi na kahi tum uske anne wali zindagi mein apne zindagi ka khalipan dekh rahi hoo na............ ?

Juhi looked at Sid in shock. So true were his words. She knew how painful it is to loose the person whom you love, with whom you plan to spend the entire life. How lonely one feels when the person is not there to share you joys and sorrow, to walk the path of life with you. The tears in her eyes answered Sid's question.

Sid: Kya yeh wohi aurat hai jo ICU ke bahar...........

Juhi nodded.......... ' Bahoot roo rahi thi........... Gussa aata hai ..........mein uski help karna chahati hoon lekin can't  ...........being attached to the hospital I can't until the fees are paid ...........aur ab toh bahoot complicated ho gaya hai ......... even if the fees are paid or waived I can't ........... we will need a very skilled surgeon......... Looking at Sid with hopeful eyes.......

Sid: Kya case hai....... main kuch help kar sakta hoon ............

Juhi suddenly saw that ray of hope which she was searching. She knew that Sid would not let her down............ 'Tum help kar sakte hoo ...........but then it dawned on her about the fees ....... lekin...........'

Sid: lekin baad mein dekte hai ........... give me the case file.

She handed the file. He studied it for some time. 'Cool ........ I can manage this.'

Juhi did not know what he meant by manage  'Manage as in ......' the question of fees still loomed large.

Sid: I can operate waise bhi neurologist kyu bana hoon........... and If the hospital has no issues I will not charge anything as fees Sid smiled reassuringly that all would be fine Juhi need not worry.

Juhi still not convinced completely: but baaki ke fees you know hospital stay and medicines etc........

Sid: chalo we can work that out.............. No stress.........

Juhi: looked sceptical. .......ok but.......

Sid: chalo ab .......let's just talk to the lady .......first lets try understand what is her stand ..............

They quickly moved out to meet the lady. The lady was elated but then the issue of hospital feels and medicines came up again. Mr Shah (Purva's father) was there to visit Purva overheard this entire conversation. Sid had not charged him anything either since they were family friends He decided to chip into the good cause that Sid was setting his hands to as a thank you to him. Within minutes all seemed to be back on track. Juhi was elated seeing this new ray of hope. She knew the patient would pull through safely. Sid will carry him safely through all this. She looked at Sid affectionately knowing that all was indeed going to be fine.

Sid and Juhi made a move toward's Juhi's cabin to make the necessary arrangement.

Sid: Happy now ............relaxed feel kar rahi ho na ab............

Juhi: haaan aur tum bhi na .............

Sid looked at her shocked. She never failed to amaze him. How did she always manage to catch him he never could understand?

Juhi: Shilpa ki yaad aa rahi thi na uss aurat ko dekh kar...........

Sid: Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Juhi: Chalo chodo senti baate ................ damn hell aaj hi yeh surgery hai ......... and itne saare kaam hai........... we will need to operate as soon as possible........mein ek kaam karti hoon...........

Sid: Rukoo meri baat suno ........... ek kaam karte hai ............ team agar wohi rahi toh acha rahega ......Purva wali.........get someone to check on it .............and as for studying the case and extra reports main manage karloonga........ you relax ............

Sid and Juhi sat down in her office. She went on to make the initial arrangements and then prepared for her sugery due soon While Sid continued to study the case.

As time neared for the surgery Sid had almost finished doing all his work on the case.

Juhi: Siddhant......... yeh sanction documents hai ........... sign kar dena ..........mein baaki ke formalities khatam karlongi surgery ke baad....................

Sid: just nodded........... Best of luck for the surgery and relax...............Suddenly the thought struck him that Juhi would land up finishing very late what if the sanctions were not obtained then all will be waste.........He quickly called out to Juhi who had just left her office 'Juhi tell me where the DO sits I will get it done...............if you are late then problem ho jayega.......'

Juhi did not know whether Sid knew the hospital well or not............. She quickly called a nurse.......... 'Sir ko Riddhima madam ke le javo..............'

Juhi: Sid the nurse will take you ...........chalo bye.......and briskly walked away.

Sid grabbed the file and followed the nurse with the file in hand.

Sid: agar aap mujhe bata dengi toh khud chala jaonga ............

Nurse: Nahi Sir ............main leke chalti hoon ...........Juhi madam kuch nahi bolengi par .............

Sid: par kay ................ DO kuch bolenge .............don't worry just tell me ............i will go .......... aur upar mujhe yeh jagah achi tarah se maloom hai ............

Nurse: par aap toh yaha kaam nahi karte na......

Sid: Bahoot saal pehle meine yaha meri internship ki thi........... smiled at the fact that today also he clearly he remembered everything about the place........... It somehow did not bother him so much.

Nurse: Achaa.......toh aap hamari Hitler ko bhi jaante hoge..............  

Sid was surprised to hear that.........Dr. Kirti ........... He thought........... 'Acha Hitler aabhi bhi hai yahi'

Nurse: haan ........suddenly stopping in her tracks........... woh dekhiye ............. pointing towards the lady standing at the nurse station.

Sid was surprised to know Dr Kirti still worked here. As he approached the lady he wondered was it really Dr. Kirti She was not so tall. Why was he feeling different? As if he knew this person very closely.

Nurse: Dr Riddhima.............Dr Juhi ne inko aapse milne bheja hai ............

Riddhima turned to check who Juhi wanted her to meet. There stood the person whom she had avoided for so many weeks. SID!!!

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38864853&#38864853

Edited by DJ.. - 04 February 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevbubblysifuinnocenteyez92vidyashreenomadsoulmala1108Mrs.DravidANNU30jacobharry10011blissfullginacOvi_Tanni...Noorya...malluangelaamirkhanfanNusiSgmonty22poojahanda-Harshu-Lennienikita_88togepe30Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yipee they met!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Shocked

DJ.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIFFHANGER ShockedShockedShocked

I'm just too shocked right now....to say anything.....just continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by indian_beauty - 03 February 2011 at 3:14pm
ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ClapWow DJClap

Finally sid and ridhhima metEmbarrassed

now i m very curious to know how they both react to see each other update soon dear
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Me thinks Sid will act like he doesnt know her and behave professionally i guess or he could just be so formal and just discuss the case and leave

I like that Ridz is kinda getting jealous lol
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
lmao hitler [LOL[
o sid...
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
So atlast on pg 115 SR finally meet.....yay...bt of course its a cliffhanger!!!...bt its k...just update soo...may be tomorrow??

so back to the update.. nice1 bt 2 b honest, i didnt like sid n juhi's closeness...bt they're just frnds..i hope juhi doesnt develop any feeling 4 him...bt cant wait for SR scene..n their talk..plz update soon :)
Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
wow bro loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much looking to sidma recet Big smile

update soon and pm meSmile

Go to top