Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 112)

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
lol DJ! i waited for a while at night n then slept :| but glad u updated atleast in the morning ;p oh lol n btw providing link ain't copyrighted hence no issue ;p ;p

coming back to the update. it was nice! so Riddhima still believes she doesn't have any feelings for Sid is it.. hmmm... whateverrr. though a bit late im glad she is now immune to ewwmam's 'charm' Hahaha ;)

and i really wonder being a smart lady how Juhi ain't reading the clues n signs together to come to the conclusion that siddhant could be Riddhima's Sid!

update soooperrr soon!! waiting impatiently :))

oh n btw i was shopping in mall when i got the mail that u updated. i dint move an inch till i finished the update ;))

Edited by miss_cullen - 03 February 2011 at 2:00am

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Bhau Hug 
sholly  maine aage ke update pe comment nahin ki.Reason deti hoon......kyunki uske naam se hi itni nafrat hain mujhe............woh update padh ke main shocked ho gayi..........LOL yuck......he still disgushting.........Dead uske ek ek dialogue......action......every thing  was.........Dead OMG my innocent soul............&  my sympathy is totally with u.....i know u had took so much pain.........for writing about him .....to judging his action..........Ouch 

i m shocked for riddhima's action.......Shocked did she really say to him?

now for second update........
Bro agle update se mood bigada to iss update mood accha kar diya..........Tongue

kya karoon ladki hoon na......sid ko suit main imagine karte hi........i lost in my lalala land.........Day Dreaming ROFL

My SJ....bro u described SJ's bond so well...........their bond is so pure....who said that man woman relation be only GF-BF or husband wifey..........? look at sid shi sid juhi r great example  of man woman's friendship ........Clap Clap

riddhima saw juhi adjusting tie of sid........Silly &  here u go riddhima Rolar coaster ride start.............ROFL 
she compare my siddy to that mean...................Angry she realised too late shilpa  was good..........Cry

so finally logo ka intezaar khatam honewala hain ya nahin???? LOL

SR is going to meet..........Wink
 sorry bro thoda lamba ho gaya...........ROFL

Edited by monty22 - 03 February 2011 at 3:23am
psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
WOW nice update. You have the whole script ready for DMG3. Only thing is I would love to read the story but I am not sure if the production house can do justice to your awesome story. One thing I always hated in Riddhima was her indecisiveness and to tell you the truth you do show Riddhima indecisive here in the FF too but your way of presentation is superb and I can sympathize on the character. Keep up the story flow and make sure SR do meet in the next update.
ANNU30 Senior Member
ANNU30
ANNU30

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
SmileDJSmile

Clapsuperb update dear

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in next update let ridhhima and sid come face to face. i will eagerly waiting Day Dreaming
vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Wow dj awesome Clap i love te way u put ur thoughts into writing form its amazing Thumbs Up u hv justified each character their emotion and pain...SO finally SR wil meet in 50th update as i hd guessed nt bad i do hv a bit 6th sense working stil lolz LOL LOL im eagerly waiting to read te next part so plz update it soon Embarrassed
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Cant wait for them to meet..!
DAMN Armaan !!
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
DJ 

awesome updateClap

ridhimma still compare's sid with armaan0. Angry LOL n abt shilpa she did realise it but as u said very late!!!!

love sid juhi's bond n the comfort level they share OMG i can actually imagine sid in suit n smiling shyly  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

why is ridhimma trying 2 do match making already she has ruined so many things in d past LOL 

cant wait 4 SR to finalllyyyyy meeet update super soon 

Go to top