Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 110)

innocenteyez92 Groupbie
innocenteyez92
innocenteyez92

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice update DJ......

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Argh!!!!
That idiot is back!!! Angry
AngryAngry
Me hating him!!!
Mummy!!!
You protrayed him very well as he is!!
Waiting for more!!!
Continue soon with HIM getting out of the frame!!!

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hey,
i have been following ur ff since start but could never comment as such......

i loved the way u described riddhima's , shilpa's and sid's state of mind and their emotions.
Althought sometimes i feel why did only shilpa suffer so much - loosing her 1st love,sister and then her husband and finally her life but as ppl say the show must go on.
Seeing sid with shilpa's child showed his loneliness as well as the innocence still present in his soul.......

You have shown even their minute feeling's intensely and i truely loved it till now.

But to honest i didnt like the fact you described
Armaan, i totally agree sometime he did get aggresive to prove himself right but he did that out of pure love. I would have respected and liked it better if he wasn't shown the he is right now (typical arrogant jerk) but instead riddhima could have just cleared her relation with him out of suffocation (as well as not being able to do justice to armaan as she had truely started to love sid from past 10 years)..........

A woman can never except the fact that she is being unfaithful to her husband (and by thinking about sid ridz did that so it would have been a better option  rather than this side of armaan)

SORRY IF MY statement hurt u or anyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone as i know their are ppl who dont like armaan but their are ppl who even love him as well as siddhant and that wouldn't be right on their path to choose b/w the two ppl they like.
Like I.........I dont know how to react get angry on armaan or feel bad for sid. As i think it;s a better way rather than showing a evil side of someone.
Once again sorry if my comment hurt anyone.
tc

luv,
neha
Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
bro what a update loved i loved it and finally riddhima end armaan capter......

sorry for late replay i have school na Smile

update soon and pm meLOL
KITfan Senior Member
KITfan
KITfan

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i knew it Tongue he is back Angry the best part of today's update ;But the arrogance of armaan's words was hitting her hard well said DJ Thumbs Up

I Know u got something planned out but must say am loving sid n juhi LOL

lets see what more is in your bag Wink
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
That man will never change!!!..rids is like a toy to him....more of like a trophy..gosh...him n his arrogence...y am i wasteing my time on this man to begin w/? i  hope rids shows him his place n cant wait 4 SR meet!!!!..plz continue...TODAY...as u said:)
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I HATE tht creepy disgusting psychoDeadDeadDead

The arrogance n the audacity tht creature has AngryAngryAngry

chalo at least Riddhima realized what tht creature is.....

waiting for SR to meet

continue soon....
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

Hey,
i have been following ur ff since start but could never comment as such......

i loved the way u described riddhima's , shilpa's and sid's state of mind and their emotions.
Althought sometimes i feel why did only shilpa suffer so much - loosing her 1st love,sister and then her husband and finally her life but as ppl say the show must go on.

Let me deal with each together ' If she hadn't lost her first love then armaan would not be with Riddhima and that was what was shown in the serial. I am just carrying the serial forward from where it was left. 

Her sister, Well Sid asked armaan to tell Riddhima about Shilpa's truth of her being Riddhima's sister. But when armaan met Riddhima he was all for explaining to her that they are meant to be. Now it seems logical that we can assume he planned to tell her later. But when, he could have told her even when she was planning to leave for Harvard Medical. That would be another good two years away. Would it not mean that Shilpa is away from her sister for 2 more years. But yet he did not tell her that. Infact he could have also used that as a ploy to stop her from going. Glad he did not. But instead he played a prank (i say so cause he himself accepted it as a prank) The prank being his father is unwell more like his death bed wish that he should get married hence was looking for a good proposal and goes through an entire exercise of shortlisting a prospective bride. . Though he did not mastermind the prank he played along He was accomplice in crime. One of the basis was his father being terminally unwell. Though false but very insensitive. So all in all his motive was getting back with Riddhima superseded everything which again I say is fine also to a greater extent.

He loved Riddhima to no ends (he states so) and considered Shilpa as a friend (he states this also) then would a lover and a friend want both to find out the truth. Would he not want his friend to have her sisters acceptance and lover to find a sister which she never knew of. But for him getting back with Riddhima superseded that also. Hence, it would not be incorrect to deduce that he never gave that piece of truth any importance over his own feelings and motives. Hence again, I would conclude that it would not be incorrect to assume that he never told Riddhima about it cause he never felt it was important enough. My perception.

The rest is to carry the story forward. Yes life is cruel. How cruel all know. Many never find happiness in life. But Shilpa did she had a good friend in Sid, a loving husband in Vishal and a angelic child. So all in all she did find some happiness.

Seeing sid with shilpa's child showed his loneliness as well as the innocence still present in his soul.......

You have shown even their minute feeling's intensely and i truely loved it till now.

I am glad you have liked it.

But to honest i didnt like the fact you described
Armaan, i totally agree sometime he did get aggresive to prove himself right but he did that out of pure love.

Sid also loves Riddhima a lot (I will not look at anyone's love as pure or not ....that is another issue altogether) But if he would have been aggressive towards Riddhima while being married to Riddhima then also that would have been only aggression. Any aggression is only termed aggression and no reason can justify or redeem it. Again if Sid would have been aggressive towards Riddhima in any way and would have enforced himself on her to fulfill certain duties of a wife then to it would have not been an act of love but considered as marital _ _ _ _ As per law also it is termed so. Hence, armaan's aggression also cannot be justified. That too when she is someone else's wife. As for the FF, I have not made changes to how a character would or would not react to a particular situation. armaan was aggressive and have shown him so also in this FF. armaan was always shown as callous and one who takes the easier way out of a situation or avoid it. Riddhima and Shashank both have stated so in the serial. Also there are many events, pre-shoot out incident where this is clearly depicted. Post shoot out also and that created bigger issues.

would have respected and liked it better if he wasn't shown the he is right now (typical arrogant jerk)

I am only trying to fit the characters reactions as they have reacted earlier. Like Riddhima is egoistic and cannot handle herself being proved wrong similarly armaan character is arrogant. Try understanding where I am coming from. The following is armaan's character sketch on the StarOne website http://www.starone.in/character.aspx?sid=10

one who is self confident, efficient, cheeky and occasionally even smug. He is also extremely handsome and gives the impression of being a skirt chaser. He enjoys female company and makes no bones about the fact that he has a weakening knee effect on women.

His arrogance comes from all these fact that he know he is sort out by many. Though he may claim to be in love with Riddhima but he has not make any bone to the fact that he still has an effect on her. (whether yes she did or not I would not comment but he always claimed so).

Furthermore, I don't think I have portrayed armaan negatively. I have just used the same character traits as shown in the serial. I have not shown him as a wife beater or anything extreme. This character will not react aversely later also in the FF.

but instead riddhima could have just cleared her relation with him out of suffocation (as well as not being able to do justice to armaan as she had truely started to love sid from past 10 years)..........

As for the FF its been stated that she did give armaan her full attention which he always wanted. Hence, she has (my perception) done justice to armaan. If not being with for reasons of taking care of work and family is just how things do shape up in reality where one has to prioritise. We all do to a greater / lesser extent. She in her conversations has stated that all feelings are dead or buried for all. As for she started loving Sid while being married to armaan. I don't think so. She only derives strength from Sid. She feels warmth, not passion. She find closeness only reassuring her that yes he would be there to guide her and give her strength.

A woman can never except the fact that she is being unfaithful to her husband (and by thinking about sid ridz did that so it would have been a better option  rather than this side of armaan)

In that case, in the actual serial Riddhima thought of armaan more than what is shown in my ff of her thinking about Sid. So it is correct to conclude that Riddhima was indeed unfaithful to Sid in the actual serial. This also proves that she is an antagonist with armaan being her accomplice in crime. Sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings about these characters.

But this is not the point of discussion. The point if a lady cannot accept the fact that she is being unfaithful to her husband then Riddhima (in the serial thinking of armaan) was only displaying concern for armaan and was not jealous or in love with him. But if not, then in the FF also Riddhima is just being a character.

As for my FF this is not the case...... like said above Riddhima thinks of Sid and derives strength. ..... Hosla aur sahara............ not passion.

SORRY IF MY statement hurt u or anyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone as i know their are ppl who dont like armaan but their are ppl who even love him as well as siddhant and that wouldn't be right on their path to choose b/w the two ppl they like.

In reality no person is completely right or wrong there are grey shades. What I have displayed is just grey shades. Furthermore it is just a story and each character just helps in carrying the story forward.  Choosing a particular character and making the story to suit it does not take the story further. Hence, I have not done so also. If I had to then I would have shown armaan even more aggressive completely negative and Sid all angelic and RIddhima oppressed and Shilpa then making armaan change for better or something of those lines. ...........no that is not where i want to head ever. So basically armaan i am not saying is completely bad It just that he has his own set of priorities and if that clashes with others and if that makes him seem negative temporary then what can one say. Even Sid seemed negative in the post 1st marriage time. He was aggressive but I would not completely say it was right so was armaan aggressive did i say he was right NO ........same rules apply to all characters ........

Like I.........I dont know how to react get angry on armaan or feel bad for sid. As i think it;s a better way rather than showing a evil side of someone.  I am not showing anyone negative its just character traits...
Once again sorry if my comment hurt anyone.  Please don't think you have hurt anyone You have a right to your perception and yes you are just putting it forth. Personally being a man, I can't relate with armaan. But yet again I have not let my personal view affect the characterization.

tc

luv,
neha

My comments in bold

Love and luck

DJ..

Edited by DJ.. - 02 February 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Go to top