Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 108)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Hi All

Life always brings up the unexpected and hence the unexpected turn in Riddhima's life. Here is the next update much to everyone's disappointment would see armaan's entry. But please read on I am sure many may like it.

I know I am a real disgusting person I never reply to anyone's comments nor am I fulfilling the demands but yes soon it shall happen Wink real soon Wink Next update tonight itself .......I will not make you guys wait

I will definitely try to reply to comments soon also

BUT regarding this update you HAVE to post a comment if you read this update SOOO COMMENT KAROOOOOO NAHI TOH UPDATE NAHI KARUNGA Angry

Part 48

She stood in her own office feeling alienated. Frozen in the man's arms. After a while the man broke his hug and looked at woman standing in front of him. 'Surprized you!!! I knew it. Basket Oye Hoye!!! Kaise dik rahi hoo ...........jaise koi bhoot dekh liya hai .............

Just as he again going to pull her closer a doctor knocked on the door and walked in.

Doctor: Dr Riddhima.....

Riddhima came out of her daze 'huh' still shaken .........

armaan: arre yaar itne dino baad Riddhima has met the love of her life and you guys just don't give her a break

Riddhima could not think straight. But the arrogance of armaan's words was hitting her hard.

Doctor: ohhh sorry ...........turned back to give the two privacy. Her mind was working overtime. This was most unexpected. Riddhima needed sometime to collect her thoughts for that she knew she had to get away right now from there Riddhima was quick to stop him 'Dr. Abhay aap woh case papers laye hai ..........aap bahar rukhiye mein aati hoon 1 min mein aati hoon........'

Dr. Abhay: 'But maam woh ............

Riddhima sternly ordered: Dr Abhay aap chaliye mein 1 min mein aati hoon

The doctor scared to say anything further so quickly left. She quickly turned to armaan to say something but armaan once again engulfed her in his embrace 'My God ........... you got so irritated with him ......... i know even I was ......'

Riddhima asked nervously: tum yaha kaise?

armaan: sirf tumhare liye .........

Riddhima: kya ??? once again astonished at armaan's answer A man who did not bother to meet her for so months together claimed to be here just for her. But somehow she did not even feel like reasoning about it

armaan: Yes ............ i here only for you.........

Riddhima: armaan ........' trying to wriggle out of his embrace 'I need to finish my work ........tum ek kaam karo tum yahi ruko ......... She know if she spoke now then a showdown definite and she did not want the hospital to be an audience to it 'nahi tum ek kaam tum mera terrace pe intezar karo ........... mein kaam niptakar aati hoon'

armaan: Hmmmm terrace ...........cool ......... koi hame waha disturb nahi karega.......... Very happy hearing Riddhima's eagerness to meet him in private He let go of her and grinned away to glory. He had thought that there would be another round of arguments but was surprised to see Riddhima's eagarness to meet him.

Riddhima quickly left to meet Dr Abhay who was waiting for her outside.

Dr. Abhay: Ma'am aapne toh reports already check kar liye hai...........? confused as to why Riddhima wanted to check the reports again

Riddhima: Maloom hai ............. actually wapis dekhne hai ......... not wanting to make it obvious that she had used this as a excuse to move out. She quickly took the reports and started walking towards the ward with Dr Abhay in tow. Pretending to scan the reports 'Ya they look fine........... just discharge this patient.......Thanks ..........' She handed the file quickly to the Dr Abhay and turned to enter the fire escape. She really needed to collect her thoughts and think of a plan of action. She knew without which she was heading for a disaster. She had to focus her mind 'armaan yaha hai ...... kaise......... kya woh ghar gaya tha..........shayaad nahi ..........nahi toh itna normal nahi hota.......par agar meine usse bataya toh kaise react karega.........poore hospital ke samne tamasha nahi hona chahiye........acha kiya ......usse terrace pe bula liya lekin kya theek hoga usse yeh yaha batana ....... agar ghar gayi toh woh mujhe wapis jaane nahi dega.............aur agar woh ghar akele gaya toh usse pata chal jayega......... phir wapis hospital na aa jaye ..........wapis sab ke samne ........ mein uske saath ghar chali jaati hoon

But the thought itself disgusted her. armaan ke saath uske ghar pe? How much ever she hated the idea she had to do it She knew it She had not other option to save the situation. She calmed her mind down and walked out to fire escape as she walked up to the terrace.

She entered the terrace to see armaan with a wide smile on his face. A smile of victory. He slowly walked towards her. 'Mein janata tha .......tum bahoot besabar hogi mujhse milne........par itna yeh nahi janta tha .........basket meri yaadein tumhe satati hai ki tum ab ghar pe nahi reh pati ........ I know it is difficult to stay there when I am not around........' His each word filled with arrogance. How can someone be so ignorant about her feelings she thought. armaan slid his arm around her waist pulled her towards him and held her close to his body 'So basket .......just wrap up your work and lets go home.......... i am want to spend as much as time as I can with you .........make the most of the two days that I am here ........... I know very short but promise I shall make it memorable basket'

She felt as if someone had slapped her Her ears were ringing 'as long as you are there you are his it does not matter.............' As armaan said that he bent down to kiss her and Riddhima snapped. With a strong jerk she freed herself out of armaan's hold. 'Don't even try .......armaan........ Tumhe kya laga mein bahoot kush hoon tumhe yaha dekh ke .. Nahi ........... na mein kabhi thi na mein aaj hoon...........' armaan totally surprised with her stance but knew that she had a right to be angry with him. They had not met for so many months. He thought he should make amends and again started closing in on her 'Stop right there ........armaan mere paas bhi mat aana .............you disgust me'

armaan was totally stunned by Riddhima's reaction Yes she should be angry with him but how can she say that after all these years of togetherness that they shared: aaj mera tumhare paas ana disgusting hai ............ kyu ...... itne saalo tak nahi laga aur aaj jab hum saath rahe ...........

Riddhima: saath .......... kab the tum mere saath ........?

armaan: now please don't start on all the stuff....... meine tumhe pehle hi kaha tha....... mere saath chalo ...... you can work at any hospital there.......... par nahi tumhe yahi rehna tha....... aur ab jab mein ayaa hoon tab tumhe jhada karne ke alava kuch nahi sooj raha .......... please stop it ......... let's just spend these few days peacefully with each other........

Riddhima: kyu aye ho armaan? ........ oh yes !!! mere liye ............mocking armaan's earlier statement.. Tum mere liye nahi khud ke liye aye hoo .......... tum agar mere baare mein kabhi bhi sochte toh tum woh sab nahi karte jo tumhe kiya ..............

armaan: Oh yes !!! sirf meri galati hai....... hamesha se sirf meri galati rahi hai .......... meri galati hai ki mujhe acha mauka mila mera passion ko mera profession banane ka ........ meri galati hai na ki yaha nahi ruka frustrate hone ke liye tumhari tarah ............hazaar baar bola meine ki chalo mere saath par nahi .......tumhe yahi rehna tha ...........yeh bhi meri galati hai ..............tum toh kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakti

Riddhima: armaan ............tumse baat karna fisool hai ........seriously just leave...........

armaan was on a tour with for some concert wherein he was the lead guitarist. He had barely managed to take a two day break to be with her and Riddhima was reacting in such a fashion. When he reached home he had found the house unkept and Riddhima's belongings missing. But he thought that she was staying at her parent's place as his memories and loneliness bothers her hence her stuff was missing. armaan was completely annoyed that all his efforts of taking a two day break were going to be wasted in arguements. But he knew his charm always worked wonders.

Once again armaan started closing in on Riddhima: Riddhima meine kisi ko sacche dil se pyaar kiya hai toh woh tum ho..........todha sa pagal hoon ............tumhare pyar mein .......... kyu tum hamesha mere saath jhada karti hoon ........chalo theek hai .......... mein hi sorry bol deta hoon............ as armaan took a step towards her she was backing away from him. armaan's charm had stopped having an effect on Riddhima long time back. All that followed earlier were just pretences from Riddhima's side but today that too seemed impossible for her. ' armaan kitni cheezo ke liye sorry bologe...........rage was building up.

armaan: Riddhima mein jo bhi karta hoon tumhare liye karta hoon..............

Mere liye ??? Riddhima screamed. 'Atul ko uss raat ke baare mein jo bataya ........woh bhi mere liye.......aaj mein atul se nazare nahi mila paa rahi hoon ............  how could you .........??? tumne promise kiya tha ......ki kabhi uss raat ki baat kisi se nahi karoge.......  na kabhi tumhe meri parvah thi na ab hai .........

armaan realised what he had said in his drunken stupor was finally known to Riddhima but what he had said was not wrong: come on Riddhima ......itni poorani baat leke kyu bait gayi ho........... aur waise bhi kya galat kaha meine ...........

Riddhima was completely appalled by the audacity of the man standing in front of her. 'Just leave armaan ...........mujhe tumse kuch baat nahi karni hai .......... '

armaan: you know what Riddhima............uss raat jo bhi hua aur uske baad bhi ....only proves that you could never live without me........... tab bhi tum yahi kehti rahi ki move on, leave, tumhe koi farak nahi padta......... armaan's proximity was unnerving Riddhima. To block him she raised her to push him back. But his reflexes proved fasted. He quickly twisted her arm and pinned her against the wall. 'Tumhe aaj bhi farak padta hai' ...........toh itna naatak kyu.....'

Riddhima was struggling to free himself off his hold. 'Chodo mujhe armaan.........leave me'

armaan: phir se naatak ............ bola na meine maaf kar do ..........ab aa gaya hoon na .......toh kyu basket itna gussa......'

'Get your hands off me armaan ......... right now ........ ' the rage in Riddhima's eyes unsettled armaan for a moment. Riddhima quickly pushed armaan off her

Riddhima: enough armaan enough ..........bahoot ho gaya ..........har ek wada ka har ek rishte ka apmaan kiya hai tumne ...........bus ab aur nahi ............ just leave armaan..............

armaan was very amused by Riddhima stance now. A girl who always asked him to stay away ultimately landed up getting intimate with him and proposing marriage to her Today again she was asking him to leave: Fine mein chala jaata hoon ......... hamesha mein tumhare pyar se samjhane ki koshish karta hoon aur tumhe lagta hai mein tumhare pyar ki bheek mang raha hoon ........aur phir tum aa jaati hoon mere peeche ............. 10 saal pehle bhi wahi hua and ab bhi wahi hoga ....... Har baar tum laut ke mere paas ayi hoo .......... aur iss baar bhi tum wapis mere paas aogi ......... He turned and started walking toward the exit.

Riddhima just laughed at this: tumhe kya lagta hai armaan tum apne wahi purane tareeko se mera attention le paoge............

He turned back to look at her. 'Mujhe zaroorat bhi nahi hai .............  hamesha tumhe meri zaroorat thi meri ........... isliye har baar jab mein gaya hoon tumhe chod ke tum mere peeche ayi hoo............. anyways jab ghar laut aogi tab mujhe phone kar lena ............. He smirked as if he had pronounced the judgement and had sealed the case and walked away from there.

Riddhima stood there in silence looking at the man walking away. She had not planned this and definitely not this way. But she knew she did no wrong. Sooner or later it would be known to armaan and maybe all. She did not feel anything. Nor happiness not even remorse. She knew that one chapter of her life was coming to an end.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38801629&#38801629

Edited by DJ.. - 03 February 2011 at 1:07am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92superxuberantAR_FANvidyashreemala1108ANNU30Mrs.DravidKITfankiran255ginacOvi_Tanni...Noorya...zhasan2-Zoya-monty22NusiSgaamirkhanfanteenorchidssdtvgojanpoojahandaLennienikita_88togepe30-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

nice update broClap

i hate tht psychoAngry

i hope siddhima face each other in d next updateDay Dreaming

plsssss cont soon

Veena

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Gr8.....He shud be sent off far away..! I hope she sumhow manages to get a divorce !
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Nice update for the most part!

I had to imagine ... but hey it all can't be good but at least Riddhima has finally realised what Armaan is!

Cont soon!
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
DJ bro Hug

Nice update !!!
I really enjoyed reading it

Dat Psycho Hormaan was always like dis but d way Ridz reacted was something different LOL
And 4 a change I am liking dis Ridz LOLLOL

Now finally she is acknowledging d end of her relationship wid Hormaan

I know Hormaan will never accept dis & will start doing his Psychic Harkate again AngryAngry
Hate him to d coreAngryAngryAngry

Now I am eagerly waiting 4 SR meeting Smile

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update. God how I hate this Armaan. Why cant he get a life!!!!!!!! Really looking forward to Siddhima meeting now. Please update real soon!!!!!!!!!
Thank god at least Ridz knows that she is finished with Armaan. lets see how she makes Hormaan accept this.
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
for riddhima ShockedShocked 
for that mean Dead
comment ke liye time lagega. i m shocked right now..........LOL

Edited by monty22 - 02 February 2011 at 6:37am

Go to top