Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 104)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
BroHug
Fab updates
I love the way you write ..it connects to you Embarrassed and its so realistic
I am loving SidJu and the way you are developing there relationshipEmbarrassed
two angels Embarrassed Juhi reminds me of Shilpa sometimes 

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Wow dj as usual awesome Hug i loved te way juhi and sids friendship is growing...i wish ridzy feels very jealous of juhi getting close to sid LOL...ridzy and juhis convo ws good im happy tat ridz gt to kn atleast somethi abt sids life even though nt fully bt atleast partially....plz cont soon
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
HI DJ,

Lovely Update.............I loved reading it, it connects us so well with the charactersSmile.

Atlast Ridz realises that She was always selfishAngryAngryAngry, and the Sid-Juhi relationship looks for me more as SidShi relationship............I am Glad Sid has got back his Shilpa in Juhi...........Love them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yet Again loved the way u have used the thoughts of Ridz and her concern for Sid. But hated her selfish thinking abt being marriedAngry........Thats what i use to say, I tolerated Ridz only for Sid.LOLLOL

Looking forward for  Awesome updates.Tongue

Atlast i have replied to your FFShockedLOLLOL.........................Keep Going DJ.ClapClapClap

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 29 January 2011 at 4:35pm
pratik053 Groupbie
pratik053
pratik053

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey nice update
thank for pm
take care
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

The part in italic are Riddhima's thougths

Part 47

It was very early for dinner so Sid and Juhi went to a park nearby for a walk. Both were enjoying the peaceful surroundings.  

Sid: You feel so relaxed and peaceful here.

Juhi: 'Hmmmm you know ............jab bhi mera mann karab hota hai tab mein yaha aati hoon......... ghanto yaha pe baiti hoon ...........

Sid: logo ko dekte huye na??

Juhi: hmmm .............. tum bhi ??

Sid: hmmmm ............ back in Houston ..............hmmm

Juhi: Kaise hote hai na ............koi yaha aate hai apni sehat banane toh koi apne muskhilo sur parashani se door kuch pal sukun ka gujaarne ke liye aur koi sirf apno ke saath kuch waqt bitane ke behane se...........jaise ki woh aunty aur uncle waha pe...........pointing to a couple in their 50's holding each other's hand and strolling ............sochti hoon kaisi hoti hai zindagi.........

Sid: har ek ki ek apni daastan...........todhi si khushi todha sa gham

Juhi: kuch muskhile aur unke kuch jawab........... lekin har kisi ke zindagi mein kuch aisa hota hai jo woh chahate toh kabhi na hone dete.........

They settled down on a bench overlooking a kid's play area.

Sid: hmmm ............jaise Rishab ki .................

Juhi: hmm kabhi socha tha ki uss aunty uncle ki tarah hum bhi kabhi aise hi park mein ek doosre ka haath pakad kar chalenge ............... reflecting back on the happy moments in our life..............par destiny had a different plan altogether for us.........

Sid: you loved him a lot na ?

Juhi: hmmmmmmm........... Hum college mein mile.........kab serious ho gaye pata hi nahi chala............. sab ke marzi ke khilaf humne shaadi ki thi .......... kabhi kabhi lagta hai issilye hamara saath jyada din nahi raha .............

Sid: Kya hua tha? I mean how did Rishab.................

Juhi: He was an avid mountaineer On one of the expeditions in the Northeast he ...........' Juhi was choking on her own words. Mild sobs escaped.

Seeing Juhi like this hurt Sid very much, he knew how it was to lose a dear one. After Vishal's death Shilpa also took a lot of time to recover. Bur she had everyone's support but for Juhi it was a solitarty struggle. Sid wanted to console her but did not know how. He feared she should not misunderstand her. After a long time, he had found a good friend and did not want to loose her. Finally he hesitantly put his hand on her hand and gave it a light squeeze. 'Juhi ..........shhhhhh...' She looked up to meet Sid's tearful eyes. 'ro lo ........... you seem to have been holding them back for many days' She knew he understood her loss her pain. She felt reassured that there was someone who did. She did not to feel uncomfortable by Sid's touch. Looking at his tearful eyes she broke down crying. She needed to let go of all the bottled up emotions. Sid withdrew his hand from her's and once again hesitantly placed it around her shoulder gathered her a little closer. She rested her head on his shoulder as he patted her head lightly. They sat there for sometime quietly. Juhi felt at ease.

As Juhi sobered down she continued. 'Rishab ke maut ke baad kaafi bemayne lagne lagi thi zindagi . Uske parents mujhe apnate nahi aur apne ghar lautna na mumkin tha............ Sanjeevani mein kaam karne ka mauka mila ...........toh phir mein Mumbai chali ayi  ............ waha rehti toh uski yaadein mujhe har waqt saatati rehti .........

Seeing Juhi not so vunerable Sid withdrew his hand and started toying with his cellphone. Noticing this change in Sid  'Tum bhi ......shayaad issi wajah se ghar pe nahi rehte na ...........'

Sid: un yaadein ko un feelings ko bahoot pehle dafan kar diya hai meine ......... unke baare mein wapis sochna nahi chahata......... aaj meri zindagi bahoot alag hai .............aur uss raste nahi jaana chahata......... un yadoon se judeh cheezo se door rehna chahata hoon

Juhi: Par yaadein toh rahegi .............hamesha ........... yahi samaj nahi paate hum............ mein waha se chali toh ayi par aaj bhi Rishab ki yaadein mere saath hai........  kyon bhagte rehte hai hum un yaadon se pata nahi............

Sid: Shayaad tum theek keh rahi hoo.............. zindagi aage chalti hai..........aur waqt ke saath hum nayi yaadein banane lete hai ......... mein jab yaha se Houston wapis gaya toh laga ki mein uski yaadon ke sahere jee longa ...... par ab maloom hai ki .......un yaadon pe jaami dhool ko haatene se nahi hi woh waqt wapis ayega hai nahi woh log ........... sirf ek dard ka ehsaas hoga...........aur waise bhi aaj meri zindagi ka maksad kuch aur hi hai ............ aur woh bhi kahi khush hogi uske apno ke saath............

Juhi: Jaise Rishab kush hoga uske naye logo ke saath...........  smiling affectionately thinking how Rishab would be now

Sid: waise ........woh ab chota bacha hoga ..........

Juhi couldn't help but laugh at Sid's comment. 'Yes......... char panch saal ka hoga woh'

Just then a kid came running towards them seeking his ball. Sid: Shayaad iss baache ke tarah' He picked up the ball and gave it to the small child 'Aap kya khel rahe ho' asking the small child.

Child: Cricket

Sid: Kya mein aap ke saath khel sakta hoon?

Child: Haan uncle........

Sid: Chalo phir par mein aap ki team mein kheloonga ..............

The child cheered and ran to the playgroud. Sid turned towards Juhi 'Tum bhi khelogi .......... ?'

Juhi: Nahi ............. I am good .............. sab khelenge toh audience mein khon rahega ..............?

Sid: Yeh bhi sahi hai .........but you have to cheer for us.............

Juhi: Done !!! smiling at Sid's childlike behaviour.

Sid went and played with the small children for sometime while Juhi sat there watching them. Later that evening they went out for a quiet dinner. Sid nor Juhi spoke further about their past lives.

Riddhima here was curious to know what happened the previous day. She wanted to know more about Sid. Her curiosity finally overpowered her reasoning of restraining from any further probing. As she sat in her living room she finally decided to call Juhi and check if they could meet. She planned to quietly probe about Sid when they met.

Riddhima: Hi Juhi ......... kaisi ho?

Juhi: Kal mili thi na ? Theek thi na toh aaj mujhe kya hone wala hai mujhe........

Riddhima: aree mera yeh matlab nahi tha?

Juhi: Don't worry tumhe aur bahoot saal jhelna padega mujhe ...........

Riddhima: Juhi........ shut up ............ don't say anything of this kind............ you will live a 100 years

Juhi: Oh my God yane 100 saal mujhe tumhe jhelna padega........... Hai Ram bachavo.........

Riddhima: You are useless............ waise aaj jhel lo mujhe ........wanna meet...........???

Juhi: Oh Lord !!! pehle bolna tha...........we could have met up in the afternoon ........ now I already have plans.............

Riddhima: Aaj bhi Sid.......dhant...... ko milne wali hoo..............

Juhi suspicious of Riddhima's tone so answered affirmatively though she was not going to meet him.

Riddhima: Ohh ok ............dissapointed that she could not meet Juhi which meant that she would not be able to rest in peace. She wanted to know more. But then thought of just chatting with her about him on the phone itself. 'So kal kiya ............ apna mutual .............'

Juhi: Thank you club na ............ yes form kiya na ......... The Siddhant Juhi Thank you club........Dinner pe leke gaya woh mujhe........ I was safe ...........didn't have to eat disastorous food.

Riddhima: 6 baaje dinner.....???

Juhi: Nahi baba ........... we went to the park first.......... for a stroll first. We were there for a very long time talking.

The word caught her attention 'Talking' and she quickly threw the question at Juhi. Riddhima: kya baate ho rahi thi?'

Juhi: kuch nahi kal park mein thi tab hamesha ki tarah Rishab ki bahoot yaad aa rahi thi ............. ussi ke baare mein baat kar rahe the...........' she started recollecting her events of the previous evening 'You know what ..........kal jab Siddhant muhje dilasa de raha tha tab mujhe ajeeb nahi laga......... you know there many a times when men show compassion but their motive is something else.............you know what I mean right..........

Riddhima: hmmm .......

But in Siddhant's case it fett very different .......nice ...........there was this genuineness. Jaise ki koi hai jo mujhe samjta hai mere dukh ko .........na ki sirf samjhne ka natak kar raha hao ..............

Riddhima did not feel so upset about Sid and Juhi's meetings as she felt about how rapidly they were growing close. Their proximity was it an issue. 'Nahi ........ woh toh sirf usse console kar raha tha....... hamesha se Sid bahoot sensitive raha hai ........woh apne dosto ka dukh bardaast nahi kar sakta aur kal bhi waise hi hua Sid aur Juhi ache dost ban gaye hai ..............sirf ache dost .............. mein Sid ko janti hoon ........woh kabhi bhi kisi ka fayada nahi uthata........'

Riddhima could relate to what Juhi was saying She felt proud Proud to know him Proud that she was his wife at one point of time in her life. 'Par Juhi kya woh bhi usse sirf ek dost ki hesiyat se dekh rahi hai ............. haan ...............woh ek achi ladki hai ......... '

Juhi: His heart seems to be as pure and innocent as a child. Aree after the stroll he was playing with the kids in the park. He is fun with kids. Oh God you should have seen he was a riot ............. ekdum bachaa hai ......... todhi der ke liye irritate hua mujhe .........aisa laga ki woh mere saath nahi un baacho ke saath aya tha park mein .............. uske khud ke baache hote toh woh toh unko puri tarah se bigad ke rak deta ...........

Riddhima: Dil se aaj bhi bacha hai ............ reminiscing the times spent at Sanjeevani orphanage How the kids took an immediate liking towards him and how affectionate and protective he was about Tammana.

Riddhima coming out of her thoughts: 'Toh kya kal bhi dinner ke liye tum usse ghar leke gayi?'

Juhi: Nahi ..........bahar gaye...........

Riddhima: Aur aaj............??

Juhi: Aree nahi baba ...........i am meeting Reshma uska birthday hai na toh uske ghar pe party hai.....

Riddhima: So you are taking him with you?

Juhi: aree .........kyun ...........woh usse janta bhi nahi hai ............ usko kyun leke jaoingi .........and anyways he is out of town for the weekend............

Riddhima wondered where he must have gone. She was about to ask Juhi but .......

Juhi: Oh lord .......mujhe der ho jayegi ab .........chalo Riddhima I shall talk to you tomorrow ............ Reshma ko help karne jaldi jaana hai ...........

Riddhima: Ok bye ..........

The question remained unanswered where Sid was for the weekend and if he was going to come back or not. But she knew she had to wait. Next couple of days work kept Riddhima very busy that she did not get a chance to meet Juhi. Riddhima thought it was good in a way this way she was giving it all sometime. She did not want to make things obvious and God forbid if Juhi mentioned about her to Sid then she did not know how Sid would react. And here Sid's meetings with Juhi continued. While what Riddhima was dreading happened

Riddhima: tum ???

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38767207&#38767207

Edited by DJ.. - 02 February 2011 at 4:52am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24innocenteyez92superxuberantvidyashreemala1108KITfanANNU30jacobharry10011Ovi_Tanniblissfullkiran255ginacBaaaZiGaR...Noorya...zhasan2-Prithi-NusiSgshamilssdtvgojanpoojahandaLennieRajiniliciousnikita_88togepe30-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Nice part..! Sid is the best.....!
Did Armaan come to meet Riddhima in the end?? That tum?
Continue soon !!
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
nice buddy 
vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Wow dj it ws awesome Clap i loved sids part he is so swt and understds others feelings very soon   Hug.... I liked te way ridz ws relating sid thinking abt their past wen juhi ws talking abt sid...plz continue soon

Go to top