Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 101)

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

The part in italic are Riddhima's thougths

Part 46

Riddhima and Juhi were having lunch together. Riddhima was oblivious of Sid's meetings with Juhi or his visits to Sanjeevani. Riddhima was still upset that she could not see Sid once before he left.She kept checking on Purva discretly. Somewhere she felt connected to Sid by doing that.

It never crossed Juhi's mind that Riddhima may be interested in knowing about Sid hence she did not mention. Also the other day's arguement was another cause to avoid any mention of Purva and anything related to her.

They were wrapping up their lunch Juhi received Sid's call to check on Purva's status and ........

Sid: waise tum shaam ko kya kar rahi ho........

Juhi: ab tak toh kuch nahi ........... was planning to just sit in front of the idiot box or catch up on some book Kyu pooch rahe hoo?

Sid: Nahi actually aise hi poocha .........  

Juhi: kyu bore ho rahe the.....?

Sid: Actually ......... Sid wondered how Juhi knew ......... 'thought if we could meet up for some time?'

Juhi: Sure ........... 6 pm sounds good ............

Sid: Yeah! Then see you at 6.  I will pick you up from the hospital.

Juhi disconnected the call to be greeted by Riddhima's curious eyes. 'Riddhima need to get off on time this evening? Is there anything you want me to put my head to?

Riddhima: No............ waise kaun tha?

Juhi still unaware of what relation Dr. Siddhant Modi had with Riddhima she casually answered. 'Siddhant'

Riddhima was stunned to hear that Sid was still in town and was meeting up with Juhi after duty hours. But what surprised her more was hearing Sid's name so casually from Juhi. Curiousity was now killing Riddhima, there were thousands of questions hammering her mind. She so wanted know more about Sid. But she knew she needed to be cautious

Riddhima: you mean Dr Siddhant Modi ............?

Juhi: Yes ..............

Riddhima: Tum usse mil rahi hoo?

Juhi: Haan kyu? Nahi mil sakti kya ......

Riddhima: Nahi aisa kuch nahi ............ She was now really upset about the fact that how much ever she wanted she could not do the same.

Riddhima: 'Kaisa hai woh?'  Wanting to know how Sid was doing

Juhi unknowingly took off ..........'God.......... he is really adorable........ itna shy feel kar raha tha pehle when I took him home yesterday............'A mischevious smile played on Juhi's lips remembering how she had tricked Sid and taken him home.

Riddhima was shocked to the core. Juhi did not know Sid at all and yet she took him home or did she hear it incorrectly. 'What??? You took him home???

Juhi: Haan .........for dinner !!!

Riddhima: You hardly know him? .......... an obvious question to shoot up in any person's mind .....

Juhi: aree Siddant ne bhi yahi kaha ............ bichara ........usse meine bataya bhi nahi ki mein usse ghar le jaa rahi hoon.............' very amused with herself...........

'aree bichara........all that he eats is premade and ready to eat foods ...............how many he bought the other day when i took him shopping for groceries .........

Riddhima thoughts were drifting away from the conversation 'Sid hamesha laparvah raha hai khane ko leke aur abhi tak aise hi hai ........' a warm affectionate smile flashed across her face reminiscing the old times ......... '

Juhi: phir uss din bhi hamne bahara dinner kiya phir wapis bahar ka khana khayega isliye  .............ghar leke gayi .............'

Riddhima listening to this snapped back to reality......... ' Uss din bhi yaane .........'

Juhi: Jiss din hum shopping gaye uss din baad mein dinner karne bahar chale gaye ............. yesterday we happened to meet by fluke ........i bumped into him in the shopping mall it was quite late so I took him home for dinner..........

Riddhima curiosity was killing her now. Juhi took him home .........was he alone or .......... Maybe he is alone in India but back home ...............???

Riddhima: 'Woh akela hai ??'

Juhi: Haan  ......... surprised at Riddhima's question .........kaun hoga ?

Riddhima: mera matlab ......... his ........ ? How much ever she wanted she could not get herself to say it. Her heart wanted to deny every possibility or reasoning that her mind was coming up with. At one point of time in their life, Sid's life started and ended at her He lived only for her. Her happiness, her wellbeing her Smile his only objective in life. With much effort she again asked the question with a heavy heart 'I mean he must be married?

Juhi taking the question at facevalue not really reading between the lines or trying to understand Riddhima's motive behind that question plainly answered 'Yes'

Something broke inside her. Why did it pain her? 'He has the right to remain happy He said he would remain happy. I always wanted his happiness that is why I wanted to walk away from him I never deserved him So now when he seeks his happiness with someone else, he is with someone who deserves him why does it pain me? If he with someone else then why is there so much of pain Riddhima closed her eyes for a moment ........his eyes............ She snapped back out I am being selfish but am I really being selfish. Yes I was always selfish and even now I am selfish. He has every right to seek happiness which I could not give him. Sid kitna saaf dil ka hai kitna sacha hai ............... uski ........... kaisi hogi woh ...............kya ussi ki tarah ..........'

Riddhima had completely lost touch with the present, lost in her own thoughts that it never registered when she said....... 'Kaisi hai woh?'

Juhi was completed confused as to whom Riddhima was referring to. ' Kaun??? Kaun kaisi hai ? asked Juhi nudging at Riddhima's hand

Riddhima snapped back to reality ...... ' uski patni'

Juhi: What !!! How am I supposed to know? woh thi nahi waha pe .........aur mujhe kya farak padta hai uski biwi kaisi thi...............par tum kyu itni panchayat kar rahi hoo..............

Riddhima now was on her gaurd. This is the second time Juhi had found her questioning excessive. Quickly trying to do damage control. 'Nahi actually .......... aisi hi ..........

Juhi: Hmm we are meeting this evening also .........

Riddhima seemed to not like the thought of Sid and Juhi meeting. But she could not place a finger on why it bothered her. 'Is it cause Sid is married? Yes' ..................... 'Juhi He is Married!!!'

Juhi: Divorced !!! ..............You know what somehow I feel he does not like staying at home ........ bahene dundhta hai bahar rehne ke ............... Suddenly Juhi seemed to realise what Riddhima's changed tone what hinting towards and was quite amused how Riddhima's mind was working........... 'Riddhima do you think .........................'

That word had hit Riddhima the hardest She was not even listening to what Juhi was saying now.

Juhi was not able to decipher what was going on in her mind She was once again lost in her thoughts. 'Kya hua Riddhima ............ why are you looking so lost.'

Riddhima: Nahi  ..........kuch nahi ..........

Before Juhi could probe further there was an announcement for Juhi to report for an emergency and she rushed out leaving a perturbed Riddhima behind.

Riddhima thoughts kept trailing Was it her or had Sid again suffered a failure in marriage? Either ways it pained her.

Her thoughts did not let be at peace throughout the day She needed to know more so the first opportunity she got she was in Juhi's office trying to steer the conversation towards Sid.

Riddhima: Toh aaj shaam kya karne ki soch rahe ho aap dono?

Juhi: Pata nahi ............ hamara mutual thank club form karenge lagta hai

Riddhima: Kya ???

Juhi: hum ek doosre ko thank you bolte rehte hai ........... toh shaayad woh mere kal ke dinner ke liye mujhe aaj bahar leke jana chahata hai ............ Siddhant itna polite aur cultured hai he has to return my my favour ........see mutual thank you club...........

Riddhima could not help but agree with what Juhi had said about Sid He was indeed a thorough gentleman.

Riddhima: Toh kaha ka plan hai?

Juhi: uske ghar toh nahi ........... i don't want to fall sick ..............  half the men don't know how to cook and mess up the ingredients.........  chance nahi loongi........

Riddhima: Sid ne bhi ek baar ingredients mix kar diye the........... cake mein namak aur soup mein chini dal di thi

Juhi: See I tell men can't cook well ............. tumhe hi khaya ya aur bhi log shikar hua ..........

Riddhima: sirf mein ........Sid ne mujhe uss din dinner date pe bulaya tha

Juhi: Oh lord and he messed it up? You must have been furious ........... you are all so prim and proper

Riddhima: Nahi Juhi ........... smiling affectionately ............ ' mujhe bilkul gussa nahi aya uspe .......... usne job hi kiya tha ............ woh mere liye kiya tha............ toh kya hua ek do ingredients yaha waha ho gaye.......'

Juhi: Tujhe risk lena hai toh jaa .......instead of me you go .............

Riddhima didn't know how to react to this but fortunately Juhi did not realise and continued to talk

Par mujhe lagta hai hum kahi bahaar jayenge ............ like i said I think he does not like being home............. reasons doondta hai bahar rehne ke lagata hai..............

After Sid and Riddhima started living together Sid hated to be away from home. It was his haven where he wanted to spend the maximum amount of time with Riddhima.

Riddhima: Aisa kyu keh rahi hoo ...

Juhi: just felt like it ............ may be memories attached to that place which makes him uncomfortable........or just he does not like being alone.............. yes he does not really seem to like talking much about it ............. hamesha bolte bolte ruk jaata hai ................... I really wonder ..............from what ever I have come to know of him though it's very little; he is a nice person he has a very good vibe ........... He seems to be such a great guy............... But he looks constantly troubled ................

Before she could continue further Sid called to inform her that he is waiting at the gate of Sanjeevani. Juhi quickly wrapped bid Riddhima goodbye and left for the day.

Once again leaving a pensive Riddhima behind.Her fear that she was indeed the reason had come true. 'I am responsible for all the pain and problems in Sid's life jab se uski zindagi mein aayi usse pareshaniyon ke shivay kuch nahi diya meine .. hamesha har dard woh sehta gaya sirf mujhe khush dekhne ke liye lekin mein usse koi khushi nahi de payi Lekin ab aur nahin......... mein uske zindagi mein aur koi pareshani nahi create karongi...........'

But as she saw Juhi leave her desire got better off her. 'Mein usko sirf door se dekhti hoon .........usme toh koi problem nahi hoga ........uss din ki tarah........... pata nahi ab kab usse dekh paoingi

She quickly rushed to the entrance and stood at a distance from the car park looking at Sid pensively.

Sid waited in the car park for Juhi. He did not want to enter Sanjeevani as far as possible. All these days when he had to be there he made sure he avoided any additional interaction or wandering fearing bumping into people whom left him many years back. He did not want to go that way.

Juhi at her usual chirpy best 'Toh kya plan hai ........... forming our mutual thank you club.............. should we?'

Sid: What?

Juhi: Haan........ kal ke dinner ke liye thank you bolna hai na ............. aur favour return bhi karna hai ......... toh ek doosre ko thank you welcome bolte hua club hi form kar dete hai .........

Sid: Kuch bhi??? Lauging out loud...........  'You are impossible ........... tum kaha ki cheez kaha le jaa rahi hoo'

Juhi: So tum mujhe aise hi milne aaye ho.........???

Sid: Actually I thought I would take you out for dinner tonight ..........

Juhi: See I told you ............

Sid: Aree.......... kya mein tumhe dinner ke liye invite bhi nahi kar sakta........

Juhi: Sure ......... toh kaha chalenge .............   

Sid: You suggest a good restaurant ..............

Juhi: hey bhagwan yeh kaam bhi mein karoo.........  as if she was shouldering everyone's responsibility and one more was added to her kitty.

Sid was very amused with Juhi. 'Ek kaan karte hai .........pehle yaha se nikhalte hai .........aur itne jaldi toh tum khana nahi khaogi toh aaram se decide kare............'

Juhi: Sounds like a plan ............ chalo ............

Riddhima was observing how changed Sid looked today. Relaxed, at ease. She felt at peace looking at his smiling angelic face just like old times. She stood there till the car was out of her sight. 'kush lag raha tha aaj............ bahoot achaa laga usse aise dekh kar ........ woh khush rahe wohi mere liye bahdoot hai ........'

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38690193&#38690193

Edited by DJ.. - 31 January 2011 at 1:16am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevratan24crazyjeranmala1108vidyashreeKITfanANNU30Mrs.Dravidjacobharry10011_Moumi_BaaaZiGaROvi_Tanniblissfullginac...Noorya...-Prithi-monty22ssdtvgojanshamilpoojahandanikita_88togepe30LennieRajinilicious-Harshu-indian_beauty

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nice...
I wonder when they will meet up...
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Dj!!!
Bro lovely update as usual...loved sidjui frndship..&..ridz-jui's convo....bt i already lost my hope.....i think here has no chance to meet sidhima in ur ff...pheww cry cry cry...
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
DJ Awesome update!

I loved the casualness of Sid and Juhi LOL
I am glad Riddhima hasn't just turned up in front of Sid, but I am liking her slight jealously for some reason! LOL I don't know what it is but I really want to see how you progress with the story and I think I worked out why I am rooting of SR in your FF.

Reason 1: I believe that Riddhima didn't/ doesn't know that Shilpa is her sister as I doubt that Armaan would have told her.
Reason 2: Because of reason 1, I believe if she found out reason 1, she would want to make an effort with Rohan, for all the mistakes she made with Shilpa.
Therefore concluding on to Reason 3 in which that would require interaction with Sid, and a start of some sort of cordial relationship.
Reason 4: Sid is not over her and well she is showing feelings for Sid. Therefore leading to the fact that they may just end up together!

Anyways there we go my long winded version for you explaining why I am for Sid and Riddhima in your FF, yet supporting Sid and Avni in Arps FF LOL

Cont soon!

I can't wait to see what happens next, I am waiting for Siddhima to meet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Riddhima and selfish go hand in hand, glad she realised lol

I am glad Ridz knows that maybe he didnt get married.....  etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Go to top