Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 100)

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by Riddss - 25 January 2011 at 4:41am

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Editted Comment on pg 97!
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hi All ............

Thank you soo much reading uptil now ...........Thank you so much for your lovely comments

You really have no clue how wonderful I feel when I see them Every time the like button is hit every single comment talking about how the characters are shaping up what you like you dislike your damkis for updating everything ............Thank you so very much

I have not replied to everyone's comments Like I said earlier I am sure you like to see an update more than anything else..........

But yes I would like to reply to the comments Hence I will deal with them here together

First thank to all who have been reading this FF. I hope I am able to keep up to your expectations.

Many have commented about how the characters are shaping up Let me deal with them one by one

Riddhima - I know Monty Reshu Harshu and of course cute little sister Pragzie will jump on me that my love for this character is the reason why I am dealing with her character first

But I always stated that she is one who was to carry the story forward. In real CMG she got butchered and ultimately the story also saw it's fate

Ok in my FF ............. why she is expecting Sid to come and see her? All said and done I feel she is a person who has a little (actually a lot) arrogance / ego Hence when Sid did not come to see her ego was hurt. What if I did not atleast he should have. Also she cannot meet him cause she does not want to hurt his feeling or his old wounds freshened. But somewhere she wished to meet him talk to him and hence would have loved it he would have approached That reassured her that he is not all fine.

Yes Zeenia ........she is in a denial mode but don't you think she always was. She is one who needs to accepts herself and her feelings first without having someone to force her to. She needs to get in touch with herself.

Sid ' He is a COMPLETE MAN ' A GENTLE MAN A MAN OF HONOR

Yes Monty right said He will always take responsibilities never run away from them He lives for others It is difficult and can take a toll He has been a alibi for Riddhima and Shashank

Lennie rightly said He will take the blame or blame himself for something but never hold a grudge against anyone.  He will not hold a grudge but it does pain him. It pains him more that Riddhima was not there for Shilpa Not his fault but yet he does blame himself for everything that happened to Shilpa and Rohan.

Juhi ' She was a complete accidental character but yes I wanted someone who looked at life as an opportunity to smile once again. She is always ready to help bring a smile to anyone's face and hence would not stop from being an agony aunt. Yet while being so she is not judgmental which makes her easy to talk to.

Siddhant ' Riddhima story ' it is yet to begin.......so keep reading

Siddhant ' Juhi ' is what you all have rightly stated their bond is precious Very few in the world are lucky to find such people as friends. Just like Siddhant Shilpa

Lastly I know I am really tarsaoing you all for the SR meet which is much awaited But I am really sorry for not giving that update till now and there are still some more updates till that will happen. 

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=38610271&#38610271

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblysifuKITfanPraSha_SidMakvvavidyashreemala1108_Moumi_BaaaZiGaRginacnine2blissfullmonty22shamilpsaradassdtvgojanpoojahandaLennienikita_88-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
DJJJ Great updatesClap
really sorry for comminting so late...stupid examsAngry

and now coming to ur updates
i really like sid-juhi's bondingEmbarrassed they remind me of sidshi so muchCry and i really miss shiplaCry

and riddhima maiyaWacko..kabhi haan kabhi na...Wacko

yaar DJ make SR meet soon na...so update soon okkkEmbarrassed
sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Super updates dj

cud nt reply fr the earlier parts due 2 exams

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

heyyyyyyy bro

plsssss cont soon

Veena

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
DJ absolutely love the last update. Really loved how Sid and Juhi are getting on and how Sid finds peace and is at ease with Juhi. I am praying that he opens up to Juhi and tells her wat happened in his past with Ridz. So beautiful.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am really loving it. Thankyou soooooooooo much DJ. Please update real soon!!!!!!!!!
Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
bro update soon and pm meSmile

Go to top