Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Waiting for ur update...plzz continue soon....
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyy bro

nyc part

luv d battameez Sid

plss cont soon

Veena

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DJ bhai update Kab karoge ?? 😳
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidma_love

DJ bhai update Kab karoge ?? 😳

Harshu sorry re............ i have been unwell since monday ............. i am soo sorry i could not write much during these days but shall try soon .............please accept my apology

I just went for my lecture today so that i can deviate my mind to other things ........
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@DJ bro I am really sorry :((
I didn't knew dat

How r u feeling now ??

And dw abt d update
Take rest & get well soon :)
DJ.. thumbnail
Hello All ...........

Thank you so much for bearing with me ............

Just thought of letting you all know I shall post my new update today in the course of the day ........ Hope you all like it
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx. I hope u recovered.

Originally posted by: DJ..

Hello All ...........

Just thought of letting you all know I shall post my new update today in the course of the day ........ Hope you all like it

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry for late comment .............. nice updated loved it.......... could understand sid 's irritation .......... anywaz pls continue soon .........thanks for pm..............take care........love aish
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Hello All ...........

yayyy relli looking forward 2 it

i hope u feeling better now t.c😊
DJ.. thumbnail

Thank you for all the wishes. I am feeling much better now but while writting last night again I plonked off to sleep. Hence this short update. I will try to give another one soon if possible. 

Part 53

Wardboy: maine ekdum sahi sahi bola ............jaise aapne kaha tha waise hi............ ki Dr Juhi ne bhijwaya hai .......... par unhone fatse pehchan liya ki aapne bhijwaya woh saara saaman........ pata nahi kaise.....

Riddhima realized that Sid was now aware of her doings and that is why he also sent the food back. All of Riddhima's fears were coming true.

Riddhima: Thank you ......mera kaam karne ke liye........

Wardboy: Iss khane ka kya karo..............?

Riddhima looked at the tray for a moment and asked him to take it away. Sid was not going to eat now she knew. She knew how stubborn he could be and now that he is angry and upset. He will do just what will make it more difficult for him. What worried her more was no one knew how long he he would be required in the hospital. He needed to take care of himself. It was not good for his health to stay hungry like this and he also needed the strength.

A defeated Riddhima retrieved back into her office to ponder about how to get Sid to understand that she meant no harm and get him to eat.

Sid browsed through the articles in the bag. He wondered what Riddhima was doing with those. 'Woh mujhe aur meri cheezo ko akela kyun nahi chod deti Kyu jhooti hamdard dikha rahi hai' disgusted with everything he threw the bag away. He did not want to think further on this. There was no point thinking about all that happened that day. He needed to get some rest so he settled down on the couch to try taking a small nap.Though his resolve was strong he could not get his mind to settle.

Riddhima could not rest either. Sid's anger, his spite and the thought of him not have eaten was killng her inside. She knew she unintentionally had freshened Sid's wounds. Wounds for which she was only was responsible. And now he was just hurting himself. She knew Sid's nature well. She knew he would now definitely not eat if she again tried again. Her presence affected him so badly hurted her. It was now 2 in the night yet sleep eluded her. She sat there in her office thinking. Finally she decided to check on Sid's patient to see if he was coping well. If yes then she could once again try to send Sid home. But unfortunately he had not taken the surgery as well as Purva. This only made Riddhima's agony build up even more rapidly.

As she walked back to her office she saw a person from the post operative team handing over charge to another to take a break. Suddenly an idea struck her. 'Agar yeh Sid ko apne saath le jaye break pe toh shayaad Sid kuch kha le' She quickly walked up to the person.

Riddhima: aap break par jaa rahe ho na?

Dr. Nikhil: Ji kyu?

Riddhima: Dr Siddhant Modi ...........woh jinohne iss patient ki surgery ki ........ woh naye doctor hai yaha pe............. and we need to take care of him............ he has not been for a break and is waiting back to check all is fine or not.............. I am sure you would have to update him ........... So why don't you take him for a break and you give him an update of the case?

Dr. Nikhil: Sure Dr. Riddhima.

Happy with the mission partly accomplished Riddhima heaved a sign of relief. Now she only hoped that Sid would not find out that she has sent Dr. Nikhil to him.

She thought it was best not to lurk around and so she went to office to wait for a confirmation from Nikhil that Sid had taken a break and eaten something.

Nikhil met Sid to give him the update about the patient. Sid knew that his wait in Sanjeevani that night was going to be longer than expected on hearing that the patient was not doing as well as he was expected to do. So when Nikhil told called him for a break he readily took the offer to discuss further on the case.

Riddhima sat in her office for some time waiting for Nikhil's call but finally her patience ran out. She promptly got up and made way to the cafeteria. Once again standing in a dark corner she watched Sid. He was completely engrossed in a serious conversation with Nikhil who was munching on his sandwich. Sid's sombre look did not disturb her as much as the fact that he did not have any food in front of him. He seemed to be sipping on some coffee or tea at the most. Anger was building up in Riddhima Her plan had not worked. Why did she have to meet Sid at all? Why Sid always did this to himself.......... 'Gussa hai toh mujhe jo kehna hai kaho par aise khud ko saaja mat do' She stood there looking at Sid when a wardboy came to inform Nikhil and Sid about something.

There seemed to be some complications which had arisen due to which Sid and rest of the team remained busy for the next two hours.  While Riddhima sat in her office trying to kill time. She didn't have the heart to go home even though she was expected to be in by 10 am next morning. The dreaded thought of having to take on an entire shift without any rest did not bother her.She knew needed to take rest but her mind was set somewhere else

At around 5.30 am Sid came back to Juhi's office. He sat there with a splitting headache. The nurse informed her about Sid's return and Riddhima as usual was on the same spot checking if Sid was fine. Her patience ended seeing Sid's agony. 'Bahoot hogaya ............Main Sid ko apne aap ko aise takleef dete huye nahi dek sakti........kyu apne aap ko itni takleef de raha hai........ bus ab aur nahi ...... agar uske dil mein mere liye gussa hai to yehi sahi .........nikhal do sab mujhpar ......... par ab aur nahi. khud ko takleef dene doongi ............ ek baar saari dil ki bhadaas nikhal gayi toh phir sab theek ho jayega.............

She had made a resolve and nothing was going to come in her way today. Nothing scared her, nor Sid's anger nor his indifference nor his spite.

Over the years, if Sid ate at eratic time then he used to suffer from such headaches 'Lagta hai bhudha hota jaa raha hoon par nahi ....... todha aaram kar loonga toh better feel karonga Balm dekha tha uss din woh laga leta hoon' He sat on the couch trying to ease the pain with a balm from the first aid box but to no avail. He knew he had to eat something and take a pain killer or else it was going to worsen. He still had a couple of more hours before he could go home. He lay on the couch thinking when someone knocked on the door and nervously walked in. Looking at the nervous figure standing in front of him Sid quickly sat up and looked away.

The concern on the lady's face was visible. He craved for that 10 years back but today it was all pointless. She should not be here in the first place. He could not understand why anything related to him bothered this lady. She was no more bound to him by any relationship or duty then what was she trying to prove.

Sid kept looking away from her as if to indicate that she was not existent for him. She was not surprised that today also she still managed to decipher what was going on in his mind. She knew she did not matter to him so she needs to keep it as formal as Sid had kept it this evening 'Thank you for the sanction Doctor'. If not then Sid would not relent and continue his hunger strike to hurt himself. 'Dr. Modi' She called him to seek his attention. But Sid did not seem interested 'Dr. Modi .......... yehi theek hai ........ isse jyada ki umeed bhi mat karna'

'Aapne shaam se kuch theek tarah se khaya nahi hai ........... aura b aapka sar bhi dard kar raha hai ............yaha pe dudh rakh rahi hoon please pee lejiye aur painkiller bhi kha lijye ...................aapko aaram milega'

Sid continued to look away from the lady. Her sight her voice her presence bothered him But he could not keep his thoughts off her. 'Isse kaise maloom ki mere sar mein dard hai..........aur yeh abhi tak hospital mein kya kar rahi hai ............ abhi tak ghar nahi gayi..........kya saari raat yahi thi...........shayaad koi emergency thi ...........isiliye........ lekin baar baar yeh sab kyu kar rahi hai ....... Jaane do .............Mujhe kya karna hai ............ mujhe iske saath kuch bhi sarokar nahi rakna hai...............jo apni behen ki na ho saki woh ab mere saath itni hamdardi kyu dikha rahi hai .............'

Riddhima set the glass of milk down on the table along with the medicine. She knew that Sid needed to be coaxed and reasoned with.

'Abhi bhi aapko kuch time hai ghar jaane ko toh aapko apne aap ka dyaan rakhna padega.............khud ke liye nahi toh apne patient ke liye' Sid kept looking away He was not going to let all this affect him. He was here for a reason and he knew he had to concentrate only on that. He knew what Riddhima was saying was not incorrect. Yet coming from her it felt strange. Why was she bothered? She never ever bothered about him or Shilpa in all these years then why today. He could once again feel the rage building up in him. 'Meri zindagi mere patient kyu nahi chod deti hum sab ko akela..........par jo bhi ho jaye aaj mein iss sab ka asar nahi padne doonga..........Iss baar tumhare jhoot ko sach manne ki galati nahi karonga.' As firm was Sid's resolve so was Riddhima's But somewhere deep down she knew that Sid had closed her out. If she had to react he would have done so earlier but now all that she could do is leave him there to reason it out and hope that he relents. 'Please Dr. Modi Please kuch kha lijiye Please' Saying this she quietly left once again feeling helpless.

As the footsteps slowly died down, Sid turned to look in it's direction. He noticed the glass of milk which Riddhima had set on the table for him along with the painkiller.

'Yeh jo keh rahi hai woh bhi theek hai. Mujhe aur bhi kuch time yaha pe rukna padega. Kuch na kuch khana hi padega.'

But somehow he could not get himself to set his hands on it. He just sat there staring at it.

Wardboy: Dr Siddhant .......aapke patient ko hosh aagaya hai ...........

Sid: Hmmm............main atta hoon..........  He quickly got up and left to check on the patient But not before once again glancing at what Riddhima had left for him. 'Does she really care?'

Sid finished checking on the patient and recommended constant observation for him for another couple of hours. This meant another few hours in the hospital.l Hence he promptly decided to go to the cafeteria to have a grub. He could not handle his fatigue and hunger any more.

Riddhima was once again on her rounds for the nth time just to check if someone needed any help. If at all she was required. As she passed Juhi's office she noticed it was empty but the glass of milk set by her was still there untouched. Looking at the sight in front of her eyes she felt as if something died in her. She aimlessly walked through the corridors of Sanjeevani. Her belief once again reaffirmed that she was definitely not required in this person's life. It was nearing day break now. Riddhima turned towards the cafeteria to grab a coffee and make an early start to her day.

Life would have to go on she knew. She had to live with this. But life at times gives you those unexpected pleasures for which all hopes are dead. 'Sid!!!!!'

He sat there peacefully chatting with another member from the post operative team. But this time he was nimbling on an early morning breakfast.

Riddhima's happiness knew no bounds. Now somehow it did not matter that he did not look her way, did not take her name, did not relent to taking her help. What mattered was Sid was now going to be fine. She knew it.

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39150185

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago