SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
wow great update
i liked the way sid treat riddhima she deserved it 
awesome update...............love sid.............his anger and emotions after meeting riddhima r so well described.................
'Thank you for the sanction doctor' spot on yaar

Amazing update...

i could clearly feel Sid's anger and rage....
u have portrayed sid's feelings beautifully

egar to see how SR story progresses
This is an Awesome FF

plzzz continue soon😳
Wow dj dis ws mindblowing...te way u hv expressed sids and ridzys emotion ws awesome πŸ‘ i loved te way sid gt professional wit ridzy even though he hd so much of pain inside him... Looking forward 4 te next update plz continue soon...
Lovely Part !
Adore Sid !
wow dis is good....πŸ‘ Clap Clap Clap Clap

continue soon...
Wow awesome DJ.....πŸ‘

finally dey met and Sid in angry young man mood.....dis is going to be interesting

Hi DJ,

Awesome update & Thanks for updating
Hi All

Thank you for reading up till now. You all take the time to read and comment from your busy schedules.

KITfan, indian_beauty Ovi_Tanni Harshu, mknageswari, aamirkhanfan, Moumi363,  vidyashree
, jacobharry10011, togepe30, love_KWJW, much, veena_rocks

I am glad you all are liking it I just hope i continue to fulfill your expectations.

Originally posted by Lennie

Woah, felt the hate and rage in Sid

However much he hates her for what she did and their life, he loves her just as much even more then its possible etc

Always Sid will be there for anyone and everyone, and thats the Sid Riddhima knows, her faith on that hasnt wavered but all of Sid's faith and trust has been robbed

So true to what Sid said in the last episode oct 12th 2010 That he will always have love for her in his heart.  How much ever he tried he can never get rid of it. Definitely not hate her.

As for Sid being Sid he will never let anyone down even those who have killed his faith and trust. That is the beauty of this character.

Originally posted by kvva

DJ,

Liked 51 and 50th update. Good job πŸ‘πŸΌ  But felt something was missing in 49th update. I dont know exactly what.  Will also have to answer your pm, but am extremely busy, probably till feb 18th. Will  get back to you. But please continue with the good job of extrapolation, i.e., the character/story continuations.

Thanks Kvva

something amiss in 49th well .......... do let me know.............as for my thoughts I shall pm you about the same And hey no stress ........ take your time to reply back ............. for me I feel honored that you take the time to read from your busy schedule

Originally posted by psarada

WOW it was good DJ. Now if only Sid could know what Riddhima went through the past 10 yrs. But yeah once you are cheated you will never start to believe in again. So yes it would take time to Sid to come back to Riddhima again and yes Riddhima needs to work hard this time around. Thanks for the update.

Thank you Psarada. ........ so true what you have said ........vishwas ek toot jaye toh banane ko bahoot der lagti hai ........yet there always remains a doubt............ maybe that is why Sid always was a little unsecure about Riddhima after the Lonavla incident ........he took a lot of time to come out of it ..........he came out and bam .......once again crushed............. 

Originally posted by miss_cullen

love the way yu portrayed Sids emotion! how he could hide his love for her behind the hatred he managed to built in these 10 years! that's brilliant!! :))
like you said "thank you doctor" was spot on!! ;) continue soooooperrrr soooonn!!

Miss Cullen............ This is Sid and Riddhima ........... what ever they do ...........they cannot lie to each other for long..............

I am glad you all like the thank you doctor bit 😳😳😳

@ kiran255 , ginac, indian_beauty, Moumi363, vidyashree

Sid anger.......

This is the Sid I always visualized Unfortunately I not one of those enlightened so called progressive human who wrote the serial πŸ˜† I am an ordinary man πŸ˜†

and as ginac said 'when he lets his guard down these two will be strong together no one can seperate them ever again.' is very true

@ nine2, Harshu, Moumi363

Not taking the name or just addressing her as doctor.......... Sid is on a mission ..........he resolve is to get over and done with the surgery. His wounds are fresh and those which Riddhima have also not healed hence he is taking such a stance. It a defense mechanism of a sort.

Originally posted by S696

πŸ‘ what a update bro keep up thanke you soooooooooo much for this lovely update 😊

hmmmmmmmmm what will happen next 😳

hope no more tears and let sid no about riddhima didnt no anything about shilpa please⭐️

update soon and pm me😊

Well this FF will definitely not have the pranky or comical scenes as in the original serial.

See the whole point is, all the characters have matured. Even if there is humor it will be very subtle

Sudha...........yeh kya ..........itusa comment ........😭😭😭

Aur Monty when do you plan to unreserve and unleash that Loooooooong comment ..........

Reshu .............. you commented πŸ€—

now i can start talking to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bro

u hv really described bth der fellings so nicely

luvd d whole update

plsssssssssssssssssssss cont cont soon

Veena