Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zeenia

DJ! After 111 pages it is now time SR finally met!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great update!! And its amazing how both sid and Ridhimma are lying to themselves about their feelings  they still have for each other!!

The 50 update and we shall have the SR meet πŸ˜† i guess πŸ˜†
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey DJ really sorry i wan't abl to reply but i must say each and every part was amazingπŸ‘

So Armaan is back and is still in his own world!!! this psyco will never changeπŸ˜†

Ok so now after so many updates its time SR finally met!!!πŸ˜†

Amazing to see how both SR r lying to themselves abt their feelings!!!

Awesome update DJ
Continue soon😳
juisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haa finally the wait is over!!! Wonderful updates DJ...
Keep writing. How soon will be the real quick update?

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: juisa

Haa finally the wait is over!!! Wonderful updates DJ...
Keep writing. How soon will be the real quick update?

Hopefully tonight itself if i dont fall asleep while writing 😳
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lol DJ! i waited for a while at night n then slept :| but glad u updated atleast in the morning ;p oh lol n btw providing link ain't copyrighted hence no issue ;p ;p

coming back to the update. it was nice! so Riddhima still believes she doesn't have any feelings for Sid is it.. hmmm... whateverrr. though a bit late im glad she is now immune to ewwmam's 'charm' Hahaha ;)

and i really wonder being a smart lady how Juhi ain't reading the clues n signs together to come to the conclusion that siddhant could be Riddhima's Sid!

update soooperrr soon!! waiting impatiently :))

oh n btw i was shopping in mall when i got the mail that u updated. i dint move an inch till i finished the update ;))Edited by miss_cullen - 13 years ago
hey DJ sorry for not commenting.........

both d parts wer nice....i was really expecting a SR meet, hopefully in d nxt part.......
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhau πŸ€— 
sholly  maine aage ke update pe comment nahin ki.Reason deti hoon......kyunki uske naam se hi itni nafrat hain mujhe............woh update padh ke main shocked ho gayi..........πŸ˜† yuck......he still disgushting.........🀒 uske ek ek dialogue......action......every thing  was.........🀒 OMG my innocent soul............&  my sympathy is totally with u.....i know u had took so much pain.........for writing about him .....to judging his action.......... 

i m shocked for riddhima's action.......😲 did she really say to him?

now for second update........
Bro agle update se mood bigada to iss update mood accha kar diya..........πŸ˜›

kya karoon ladki hoon na......sid ko suit main imagine karte hi........i lost in my lalala land.........😍 πŸ€£

My SJ....bro u described SJ's bond so well...........their bond is so pure....who said that man woman relation be only GF-BF or husband wifey..........? look at sid shi sid juhi r great example  of man woman's friendship ........πŸ‘ πŸ‘

riddhima saw juhi adjusting tie of sid........πŸ€ͺ &  here u go riddhima Rolar coaster ride start.............🀣 
she compare my siddy to that mean...................😑 she realised too late shilpa  was good..........😭

so finally logo ka intezaar khatam honewala hain ya nahin???? πŸ˜†

SR is going to meet..........πŸ˜‰
 sorry bro thoda lamba ho gaya...........🀣

Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW nice update. You have the whole script ready for DMG3. Only thing is I would love to read the story but I am not sure if the production house can do justice to your awesome story. One thing I always hated in Riddhima was her indecisiveness and to tell you the truth you do show Riddhima indecisive here in the FF too but your way of presentation is superb and I can sympathize on the character. Keep up the story flow and make sure SR do meet in the next update.
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊DJ😊

πŸ‘superb update dear

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in next update let ridhhima and sid come face to face. i will eagerly waiting πŸ˜
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow dj awesome πŸ‘ i love te way u put ur thoughts into writing form its amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ u hv justified each character their emotion and pain...SO finally SR wil meet in 50th update as i hd guessed nt bad i do hv a bit 6th sense working stil lolz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im eagerly waiting to read te next part so plz update it soon 😳