Users

Frequent Posters

sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

awesome upadte,Dj

riddhima shud be admitted 2 some mental hospital

juhi is wonderful!!!

luvd the concern of Riddhima fr sid........

continue soon

thnx fr the PM
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another amazing update DJπŸ˜›
i am soo liking Ridz concern for Sid par yeh pagaal andaar kyun nahin jaa rahiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
u are sooo tadpaoing us ree for their meeting...but we love the storyπŸ˜†

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ran out of words to describe ur brilliance. Will make it short. Like how i am addicted to JERAN i am addicted to this FF! 😳
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 41

Riddhima checked on Purva to see how she was coping with the surgery. But her concern still remained as to how to get Sid to go home. Once assured that she was fine she assigned a Senior Doctor with the responsibility to monitor her progress. After much thought; she asked the Senior Doctor to report to Sid on Purva's progress. She also asked him inform Sid that his sole responsibility for the shift was to look after Purva. Before packing the doctor off to Sid she also arranged for a taxi and asked the doctor to inform Sid of the same. Now all that she could do is hope that Sid would be assured all is fine and will be taken care off and leave for the day.

Quite happy with the arrangements and Purva's progress finally Sid left for the day. She wondered why it mattered so much to her. They had separated 10 years back yet even today his pain pained her. 'Pata nahi kya hai ki aaj bhi mujhe farak padta hai ...........  aaj bhi tumhari takleef mujhe takleef deti hai............... jaanti hoon aaj mera koi haq nahi banta hai tumpe .......yeh haq toh mein 10 saal pehle hi kho diya hai.......... uss waqt mein kuch nahi kar paayi lekin aaj jo kuch mein kar sakti hoon mein karongi .........aur isliye agar mujhe tumse door rehna pada toh bhi manzoor hai ............. bahoot dard diye hai tumne uski yaad taaza nahi hone doongi............shaayad yehi meri saaza hai ki tum samne ho lekin tumhe mill bhi nahi sakti........... hamare beech woh rista nahi raha par shaayad dosti ka rishta hamesha rahega ............. shaayad issi liye mein aisa mehsoos kar rahi hoon ...........

========================================================================

Next day was the day that Riddhima always dreaded. Padma used to have this havan every year. The initial years Riddhima made desparate attempts to avoid performing the pooja with armaan. Later everyone tried to use it for trying to bring back armaan at least temporarily so that Riddhima could buy some time to fix her marriage. Whenever they succeeded it only invited another round of argument which cause further rift between Riddhima and others. As the pooja took place Riddhima used to sit in her room praying silently for everyone's well being. Though she potrayed being an atheist; her beliefs in religions and rituals were yet very strong. Today was no different. Like always to keep her mother wish she decided to go for the pooja. Riddhima had to set her new house hence was late. She reached towards the end of the pooja. As soon as the pooja was over the family sat down to have lunch. Though Atul had cleared his stand for his harsh words yet Riddhima wanted to keep safe distance from his childrens. As soon as the lunch was over she decided to leave instead of hanging aroung helping around the house and spending time with Ayaan and Arushi

Riddhima: Mumma hospital mein bahoot kaam hai ..............mein aaj jaldi nikhal jaoingi...........

Padma knowing there was no point insisting Riddhima to wait did not protest. 'Theek hai ........par jaane se pehle Juhi ke liye prasad leke jaana...........

Riddhima: Ji mumma ...........

Padma: Khud nikhal ke le legi ya mein nikal ke doo .........

Riddhima: Mein le leti hoon mumma .........

While packing the prasad for Juhi she packed some extra and went to her room to collect her bag to find Atul waiting for her.

Atul: Thank you

Riddhima: Kis liye .............

Atul: Aane ke liye ......

Riddhima: iss mein thank you ki kya baat hai .......

Atul: Toh phir aaj raat yahi kyu nahi ruk jaati ..........

Riddhima: nahi .........theek hai ........ waise bhi meine saara kal almost shift out kar diya hai so ..........

Atul: No problem ........ mein aur anjali le ayenge tumhare ghar se......... tum hospital se directly aa jaana..........

Riddhima: you mean armaan ka ghar...........

Atul: woh tumhara bhi hai ..........

Riddhima: Ab nahi !!!

Atul: Matlab ???

Riddhima: Meine armaan ka chod diya hai .............  Yesterday I shifted out ........

Atul: Toh kaha reh rahi ho ab

Riddhima: I have rented a house .......

Atul: armaan ko bataya .........

Riddhima: Nahi !!! ...........

Atul: Haq banata hai uska yeh janane ka ?

Riddhima: Haq? ...........Right? Sirf haq jatana hai woh ............Sirf uski hoon mein!!! ........... Uski basket!!! ............ Cheez banke reh gayi hoon mein uske liye ........... jisse jab maan kiya istamal kar liye and jab maan kiya chod diya .......... kal tumne hi poocha tha na ki kitne din hum saath rahe hai pechale saal ............. ab mein poochti hoon kitne din woh raha hai yaha pechale 7 saalo mein .........kaha tha woh jab papa ko sanjeevani ko uski zaroorat thi ............ toh phir kaunsa haq ? Jab woh tha yaha toh poora waqt diya hai meine usse ........... jo chahata tha woh kiya ..........phir bhi hamesha kum hi tha .......... aur mein usse batavu ya nahi koi farak padta hai kya usse ? hota yaha toh farak padta na

Atul: yaha kyu nahi rehti ...........ya phir armaan ke ghar waise bhi woh yaha hai bhi nahi ..........kabhi kabaar aata hai ...............naya ghar lene ki kya zaroorat hai ?

Riddhima: ab mein aur waha nahi reh sakti .......... nahi hoga mujhse .......... aur kitne din mein yaha rahoongi ...........tumne theek kaha tha............. mumma papa ko aur pareshani nahi de sakti .......... Papa kahi na kahi aaj bhi khud ko doshi mante hai iss sab ke liye ..............

Atul: Actually you are right .............. Jab Sid gaya tha tab unhe laga tha ki unhone galti ki thi tumhari aur Sid ki shaadi karke .................armaan tumhare liye sahi jeevan saathi hota .........par armaan aur tumhare beech ke problems did take it's toll on him ............. See I don't want to make you feel guilty  but yes ....... kaafi haad tak woh unke bimari karan yahi tha..............

Riddhima: Maloom hai !!! Kya mein yeh nahi jaanti .......... par armaan yeh kabhi samaj na nahi chahata tha.............aur ab mein thak chuki hoon mein Atul aise zindagi se ....................

Atul: age kya ?

Riddhima: Pata nahi ........ par ek request hai please mumma papa aur anjali ko kuch mat batana ...... fisool mein upset ho jayenge ...... especially mumma and papa ............don't worry mein armaan ko batane wali hoon lekin ab nahi .... jab woh Mumbai aa yega tab bataungi........

Atul: Pata nahi armaan kaise react karega?

Riddhima: ek aur bada tamasha hone wala hai tab .........maloom hai ............ shayaad zaroori hai ........... par ab aur nahi sochoongi mein uspe ........... Sid sahi kehta tha ...... 'jaane dena chahiye mujhe itna nahi sochna chahiye tha' tab agar mein woh karti toh aaj hum yaha yeh baate nahi kar rahe hote.............

Atul: Kahi Sid toh nahi hai wajah iski? Atul to question so was prompted purely by the fact that he had seen Riddhima enquiring about Sid at the conference.

Riddhima: Nahi !!!  uss raat jab tune mujhe armaan ke baare mein bataya tab hi meine soch liya tha ki bas ab aur nahi.............. Sid wajah nahi hai.

Riddhima seemed sure and honest about what she was saying and Atul sensed it. Yet he was not sure why was Riddhima looking for Sid then. 'Toh phir Sid ko kyu dhoond rahi thi'

Riddhima did not know whether Atul may believe her or not. Nonetheless she did not feel guilty of what she felt hence told him about her intuition and dream which had provoked her to check for Sid at the conference.

Atul now wondered what Riddhima would have done if Sid was indeed there. He knew whatever that happened 10 years back must have pained Sid and Riddhima meeting him would only freshen those wounds once again. This was definitely an avoidable excercise.

Atul: Mujhe yaad hai ki tum armaan ko mehsoos kar pati thi par Sid bhi ............ anyways he was not there but agar woh hota waha toh?

Atul's mocking comment 'Sid bhi' did not go down well with Riddhima. Yes, Sid and her marriage failed due to her weak moment but why mock her relationship with Sid, what she felt for him. armaan always did that using it to prove his love being superior and now today Atul. Riddhima took a long breath and looked at Atul straight into his eyes. 'Sid yahi hai .............woh kal Sanjeevani aya tha ek surgery ke liye'

Atul: Kya ??? Mili tum???

Riddhima: Haan woh yahi hai .........Dekha meine usse .......par milne nahi gayi.............

Atul: Milne wali hoot um aaj ?

Riddhima: Nahi.

Her voice was calm and sure. She had made her decision. Atul acknowledged her decision with a faint smile.

Riddhima: Chalo mein chalti hoon ............hospital jaana hai  bye

Atul: Bye

===================================================================

Purva was coping well with the surgery. Sid's father was quite pleased when Sid had informed him about the surgery going well and Purva responding well to it. He asked Sid to check on Purva till she was there in the hospital though typically a surgeon's task ends after the surgery.After checking on Purva Sid thought of meeting Juhi to explain the new set of instructions and discuss the further course of action.

Sid and Juhi discussed Purva's case and some other cases which Juhi was working. Juhi once again had to acknowledge that her perception of Sid was quite wrong.

Juhi: Thank you for all the help!!!

Sid: That's ok ......... anytime...........

Juhi: and I am sorry ........

Sid confused as to why Juhi was apologizing: sorry .............???? for what ?

Juhi: I was really very sweet of you ............... Well I never thought you would spare so much time for just solving my queries.

Sid: So is it that with Budhavu you also thought I would be khadoos ?

Juhi smiled sheepishly ............

Sid quite amused with Juhi's attitude.  'That's ok........'

Juhi felt guilty of offending Sid but like always wanted to have the last word .......... ' Well isn't it quite natural ...........you hardly even smile'

Sid accepting it as a matter of fact: 'hmmmmmmmm '

Juhi: See ......... again ........

Sid: Anyways back to the case Purva Shah ............ I will wait around for some more time and check on Purva. After I leave if you need anything here is my number you can call me. I will not be there.

Juhi: Ok .........cool ......... anyways khaana yahi khavoge ............

Sid: Nahi bhook nahi hai .........

Juhi: Oh ........ I forgot US ke log hawa kha ke rehte hai ,,,,,,,,,,,maintain jo karna hota hai ........

Sid: Nahi actually subah breakfast kiya tha............. Oh by the way thanks for yesterday

Juhi: Oh yes............. our mutual thank you club........... chalo mein chalti hoon ........ baad mein mujhe meeting bhi hai ..........

Sid sat in Juhi's office looking through the cases which Juhi was working on while Juhi headed towards the cafeteria to have lunch.

Riddhima reached the hospital and thought of handing over the prasad to Juhi before heading off to her cabin to drop the bag off and start her rounds.  On the way to Juhi's cabin she bumped into her

Riddhima: Juhi ........prasad...........

Juhi: Huh!!! .......oh yes .......aaj havan tha .......cool ...... She eagerly opened the container to have a little of the prasad but for the first time in many years offered Riddhima. Riddhima accepted it gladly. Her face beamed with joy. Juhi was one of the two persons with whom she felt she could just be herself. No pretentions. She thanked Juhi for her thoughtful jesture.

Juhi: You are always welcome............by the way extra prasad  kaise leke aa gayi iss baar.........

Riddhima: Woh socha Dr. Siddhant hai na .......usko bhi de dena ......... mujhe laga woh tumhare saath hi baita hai toh uske liye bhi leke aa gayi.............

Juhi: Toh tum hi de dena ..........abhi cabin mein hi hoga.......

Riddhima: Nahi mujhe kaam hai .........aaj bhi late aayi hoo ........... rounds bhi khatam karne hai ........ tum hi de dena ........... chal me chalti hoon ..........baad mein milte hai ........

Juhi: Theek hai ....bye ....

====================================================================

Sid continued to work on one of the case as he had spare time at hand when someone spoke ' Dr Siddhant  Tumhara irada mujhe job se nikhalva dena toh nahi hai na ...........?'

Sid turned around to check who is making such an absurd allegation to find Juhi standing there with her hand on her hip, looking at him with suspicious eyes.

Sid: What? Are you in your senses? Do you know what you are talking? Completely irritated on hearing such allegations. Why would he do that that too for a job in a place like Sanjeevani. A place which he never wanted to come back to.

Juhi: Nahi seriously ............ at the rate at which you are working my boss will think that I am making you work and I am just wilding my time around............. Plus looking at your work and calibre mera job toh pucca khatre mein aa jayega.........Look I really like my job ............  smiling mischievously and happy that she was successful in pulling a smart one on Sid.

Sid: what kind of a stupid joke that was Juhi......... quickly correcting himself...........I mean Dr Juhi.......

Juhi: Well the title is good ............but ............ Juhi is great ............. I love my name ............So now I can also call you Siddhant.........

Juhi's carefree attitude once again brought a smile on Sid's face. He just nodded to give his acceptance.

Sid: Chalo ....... now that you are assured of your job let me fill you in with my thoughts on this case.

Juhi: Before that ...... yeh lo prasad ............... mere friend ke ghar pe havan tha ..........uska prasad.

Sid got a little uncomfortable. 'Actually mein nahi le sakta'

Juhi: Don't tell me you are also an atheist like my friend.

Sid: Nahi actually .............. I am in mourning so I cannot accept prasad........

Juhi: Oh!!! I am sorry to hear about that. Some close relative or.......

Sid: Someone very dear to me.................  Tears formed in Sid eye's Looking at Sid's condition Juhi felt it was best not to probe further and turned their attention towards case.

Juhi did not probe further for the rest of the day. Sid left early that day.

==========================================================================

As the day was coming to an end for Juhi went to return the container to Riddhima and also check on her as she did not have the time in the entire day to even have a peaceful conversation with her. Riddhima was curious to know if Sid had the prasad so the minute she saw Juhi to threw the question at Juhi

Juhi: Nahi ......

Riddhima upset with the answer : Kyu nahi ??? Kya kaha tumne....???

Juhi: aree baba wait............ Someone passed away and he is in mourning so cannot accept the prasad.

Riddhima alarmed with the news .........Kya? Usne bataya kaun?

Juhi: He said someone dear but I did not probe further. He looked very upset. Par tum kyu itni panchayat kar rahi hoo?

Riddhima got nervous If she was to tell Juhi about Sid then she would question her further as to why she was not meeting him especially because of the conversation they had at her house. Or let Sid know about it which could have worse effect. She surely did not want Sid to be pulled into all this all over again and freshen his wounds. ' Nahi ........ insaniyat ke naate aur kuch nahi '

Juhi: Hmmm .......kaise raha tumhara din ...........

Riddhima: Theek tha .........Juhi kya hum kal baat kare mein soch rahi thi yeh kaam jaldi khatam karke mein jaldi ghar chali jauingi

Juhi was also on her way out so readily took the offer. She was glad that Riddhima was actually planning to leave early, Little did she know that it was just a ploy Riddhima sat in her office wondering who was the person who was dear to Sid and had passed away. Should she call him to offer condolences or should she go and meet him? But will it make him feel better? May be not? How much ever she thought about it the only answer her mind returned was NO Just stay clear from him. Eager to know more She decided to come at her regular time and then try getting Juhi to find more details

Next morning she first went to Juh's cabin ensuring that Sid is not there She entered and greeted Juhi. But was finding it difficult to push Juhi towards finding more information.Finally she gathered courage 'Juhi .........woh Sr. Siddhant kab tak ayenge

Juhi: Woh toh chala gaya!!!

Link to the next update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38395419

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bro πŸ˜‘ last ke clliffhanger ne sab kuch bhula diya......................why? u made this............................😭

OK back to the point it was absolutely amazing update as usual.....πŸ‘
no comments for  mean.......he always did what he likes he never understand other's emotions........feeling sorry for Riddhima .but she realised to late......
so sid juhi 's bonding is on progress........πŸ˜› 

woh chala gaya.............😲in  Philmy ishtyle nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...............................................πŸ˜†

can't wait for next part.......update soon. πŸ˜³ otherwise......😈
Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sid got a little uncomfortable. 'Actually mein nahi le sakta'

Juhi: Don't tell me you are also an atheist like my friend.

Sid: Nahi actually .............. I am in mourning so I cannot accept prasad........

Juhi: Oh!!! I am sorry to hear about that. Some close relative or.......

Sid: Someone very dear to me.................  Tears formed in Sid eye's Looking at Sid's condition Juhi felt it was best not to probe further and turned their attention towards case.

Juhi did not probe further for the rest of the day. Sid left early that day.

............DJ aaj fir rula diya.............😭

in lines ne specially jo underlined hain....... awesomee update..............thnx for this FF😭

Edited by jasangel - 13 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wat sid's gone??...is he still gonna be in india 4 couple of days?...it was awsome part...like rids confidence in her decision regarding her relationship w/ that guy...like atul rids convo....aww like juhi n sid...n yes every time i read abt them...i always think abt sidshi...how will she react when she finds out that siddhant is sid?...so 20 more scenes!!!...n then the SR meet...cant wait...plz cont soon n thanx 4 d pm :) 
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update,Dj 

Bro i've no words 2 describe ur excellence

the pain is visible thru every line

gr8

thanx fr the PM

continue soon
Sid left!

I didnt see that coming DJ!!

I love reading about Ridhimmas thoughts because in the show we never knew what Ridhimma wa thinking!

Now Im curious as to how you will make SR meet! And Sid reaction.....!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nine2

wat sid's gone??...is he still gonna be in india 4 couple of days?...it was awsome part...like rids confidence in her decision regarding her relationship w/ that guy...like atul rids convo....aww like juhi n sid...n yes every time i read abt them...i always think abt sidshi...how will she react when she finds out that siddhant is sid?...so 20 more scenes!!!...n then the SR meet...cant wait...plz cont soon n thanx 4 d pm :) 

@ bold ........well you shall know ....soon 😊