Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KW_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nice updates.

Ab jaldi se Siddhima ko milado. Can't wait anymore.

Plz continue soon.

And thanks for the PM.
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz nice.............. loved juhi in this part............ anywaz pls continue soon................ n thanks for pm..........take care............love aish............
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DJ this is so awesome. Thankyou so much for the pm. God when will Ridz decide what she wants. Unbelievable is the only word I can think of right now. But must admit I am dying for Siddhima to meet. Please update real soon.   FANTASTIC DJ. TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 39

Riddhima settled in her cabin and continued to do her work. While here surgery was over and they were now planning to shift Purva to the ICU.

Sid walked out of the OT and bumped into Juhi.

Sid: Great I was looking for you. All is done. We can shift Purva to ICU in half an hour.

Juhi: Cool........ so now what plans ...........

Sid: Well the instructions post surgery I have listed down just make sure they get followed to the T. And come lets just go and inform the Shah's about the surgery being fine

Juhi: You carry on ........... after all you did all the hard work

Sid: But you were excellent help Since yesterday you have really worked on this case and done an excellent job. Reports shortlisting briefing sanctions everything was perfect. So you are equally party to this surgery going all fine.

Juhi: Ok ........ agar aap mujhe accept kar rahe ho ki mein bahoot achi hoon they why not........fine with me. Smiling naugthily

Sid was amused at this lady's attitude. 'Are you always like this?

Juhi: As in ???

Sid: like you are right now?

Juhi: Yes ...........why ?

Sid: nothing ........smiled and started walking towards the exit.

They both met the Shahs to the give them the good news that the surgery was successful and then proceeded back to the OT to supervise the transfer to the ICU.

Juhi: You take rest I will supervise it.

Sid: I will stay here don't worry ..........

Juhi: you are on your feet since morning Please go rest for sometime..........

Sid: I am used to this ..........

Juhi: you are not going to listen right?

Sid: No it just that I need to ensure all is fine

Juhi: So you don't trust us

Sid: You are misunderstanding me ..........It's just that she is a family friend and I need to make sure all is fine.

Juhi: OK!!!

Sid felt bad that he refused Juhi's help and that she may have felt hurt.

Sid: Ok ......cool .....you supervise the shifting I shall wait in your cabin ......if you need anything let me know.

Juhi: Thank you ........ happy that finally he agreed ........

Sid: Well I should be thanking you ............

Juhi: Lets leave the forming of this mutual thank you club for later you go rest I go work...........

Sid nodded and moved towards the Juhi's cabin.9 hours on his feet continuously. 'My feet ache I think I am getting old Let me just relax for some time and then check on Purva once again.'

As soon as Sid left the OT the nurse had informed Riddhima about the surgery being over. ' Nurse ne mujhe kafi time pehle bola tha ki surgery khatam ho gayi hai Dekti hoon Sid ne khaya hai ya nahi'

She quickly finished the file she was working on and left to check on Sid.

As Sid entered Juhi's office, he saw the cafeteria attendant setting down a tray containing Juice and sandwich.

Attendent: Sir aap ke liye madam ne bheja hai aur bola hai ki kha lijiye.

Sid was moved by this gesture. Yes he was indeed hungry and his head had also started to ache due to that. 'Madam ne kha liya'

Attendent: Haan jab order place karne ayi thi tabi unhone kha liya

Sid: Theek hai! Thank you

'Thodi der rest kar leta hoon phir kha loonga Ab toh yeh khaya bhi nahi jayega' Sid thought and settled down on the couch. He just closed his eyes and tried to rest.

Riddhima debated how to check on how she will confirm whether Sid has eaten or not. 'Mein Juhi se pooch leti hoon. Nahi........agar usse yeh odd laga toh .......odd kyu lagega ......... nahi ....Mein bahar se hi check kar loongi agar usne khaya hai ya nahi'

As she approached Juhi cabin she noticed Sid sitting on the couch. She quickly hid behid a wall from where she could see him. Food was in front of him but he felt a little nauseated. Riddhima stood there looking at Sid intently. Exhaustion clearly visible on his face. His head throbbed now due to exhaustion and hunger. 'Kitna thaka hua lag raha hai ........... ek waqt tha jab uske chehere pe ek shikhan bhi hoti thi aur aaj..........' Tears formed in her eyes seeing Sid like this. It pained her. The tray was still untouched. 'Abhi tak usne khaya nahi ..........shayaad bhook nahi hogi .........par kaise nahi .............9 ghante surgery mein tha bhook kaise nahi ................kahi usko attendant ne pata toh nahi diya meine bheja hai ..........haan shayaad.' Now angry with herself as to why she did this. If she would have gotten someone else to do it then Sid would not have come to know. 'Shayaad abh nafrat karta hai woh mujhse ki meri kisi cheez se wasta nahi rakna chahata.........' Every now and then he was massaging his forehead to ease the pain.  His restlessness tugged at her heart. She wanted to reach out and ease his pain.

Sid could not catch any sleep He decided to eat and take a pill otherwise this pain was not going to settle peacefully. The exhaustion of past few days was catching plus his hunger. He knew there is only one option. He quickly gobbled the sandwich and then got up to check for the first aid box for a painkiller. Riddhima rooted to her spot kept looking at him. Here as Sid straightens up after pulling out the box from the lower drawer He started feeling dizzy due to a headrush. He quickly caught hold of the chair for support. Riddhima almost moved to rush over but then stopped ......... 'Nafrat karta hai shayaad mujhe....... Koi haq nahi hai mujhe'

Link to the next update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38267909

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi DJ,

Lovely update...............Reading this update i feel so bad for Sid!!!!!!!!

And abt Juhi..........I love her.

And abt Ridz maiyya..........only one dialogue of Sid from the serial came to my mind..............NATAK............LOL

Keep going!!!!!!!!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid is the man, and i like Juhi being all naughty - atleast it gets Sid alittle comfy around her

I like how Ridz is so concerned for Sid, but aware of how she should also keep her distance........
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyyyy bro

nyc update yaarπŸ‘

i jst hope Sid sees her☺️

plsssss cont soon

n pm me lyk u alwys do😊

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update DJ
i really like this naughty Juhi at least Sid can smile and forget his pain even if its just for a sec...
im really impatient to know how SId n Ridz will meet reπŸ˜†
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update bro at least sid and riddhima ke meet karne nazdik tho aye i happy

update soon and pm me😊
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: miss_cullen

Hey DJ!

Sorry was unwell so couldn't get online on comp hence cdnt comment πŸ˜•
But read ur updates on fone the moment u posted it!! 😍What do i say now..! you are just BRILLIANT! You know exactly how your story should move and that's FANTASTIC!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Okieees so Riddhima knows it's her Sid!! 😈 Now more than SR meet i am looking forward to the moment when Juhi realizes it's Riddhima's Sid!! 😳 Great going buddy!! Keep up the good work!! πŸ˜‰

Hope you are doing fine now .............Hey take care of yourself

like you even i did the same when i was not had home ........and no access to computer ......

i have a nice scene already for it ....

but you know i know how my story should move cause i have a strong base the farse cvs did in the last days actually is the base for this ff

so i would say you guys are better cause your ff have different concepts..........πŸ‘