ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing DJ!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
eagerly waiting for next part
nice part DJπŸ‘

finally ridz felt sids presence....

but eagerly waiting for SR meet.....plz update soon...
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!Riddhima finally knows that Sid is in Sanjeevani
Cannot wait to see her reaction!
Bro,Great updates :) keep them coming
JERAN_rocks thumbnail
Nice update.... πŸ‘

Ridz felts sid's presence..
😳

She said SID........
finally ridz comes to know that sid is in sanjeevni.... πŸ‘

Waiting for SIDDHIMA REACTION.... 😭

Update soon....
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved both the parts ............. they were amazing ........ loved the heart to heart talk of atul n riddhima..............could understand atul 's point of view......... n for the first time .......fell bad for riddhima ...... but i think she deserve it bcoz she alwaz acted confused .......... if she would hve made a firm decision in da past....... n would hve realised wat she really wanted ....this wouldnt hve happened n every1 would hve been happy............. anywaz finally riddhima came to knw abt sid............ waiting eagerly to see them meet .......... hope sid doesnt get much affected by her presences ......... anywaz thanks for pm........... pls continue soon ............... take care .......love aish.............
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow dj it ws awesome i loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ so finally ridzy maiya gt to kn her cute doc sid is here yipeeee πŸ₯³ bt dj i dint understd y did atul tel ridzy tat if she do wat sday she ws doing then she wil hv to b sorry 4 tat through out her life   πŸ˜• plz continue soon im eagerly waiting to read te next part..
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: psarada

Hi DJ Really nice going with the story. So now Sid and Riddhima will meet. Eagerly looking forward to this meeting. You know I used to say this in the dmg forum but no one(meaning AR forever lovers) really used to listen to it. You really can never be at peace when you have actually destroyed someone in the process of attaining it. I can never imagine Armaan and Riddhima to have a happily ever after life after what all they did to Sid and this was correctly pointed out by Atul. You know guilt like that tugs at your heart and you never can let go and be happy. I really want to see what is Armaan going to do in end if and if Riddhima confesses that she can't stay with him and would prefer to be with Sid. Nice work and keep up the flow of the story. Better still email this to the creatives of this show and the producer of the show. You would be doing them a favor as they will understand how to create a story and how to understand the characters.

Thank you so much ...........

@ red - this is indeed true........infact even Riddhima said this in the last scene that how can she be happy if Sid is not ............but even if Sid was happy later on (assume) what about Shilpa and other than that also ...........yes the guilt will always remain that yes She did something incorrect. armaan did not have any guilt cause did not have a conscience pull.

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Finally she knows lol

And she knows of Rohan, thats a shock lol

I like that we have a stern Sid, and attentive Sid and totally professional, i kinda want him to see that with Ridz, and when he sees her and talks to her its all professional and she getting a shock lol - like he is acting like he doesnt know her lol

@ red .........well in part 21 i have said that Riddhima had met Shilpa once .......rest is to assume now and disclosed in detail later ...........πŸ˜†