SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Wowwww ridhima n sid ll meet....plzz plzz bro continue sooon...
OMG!!!! Bro such great updates.....

Riddhima know about Rohan!!!!😲 wowww
Loved Ridz and Atul conversations....
And Finallyyyyy Sid😳...
Hi DJ Really nice going with the story. So now Sid and Riddhima will meet. Eagerly looking forward to this meeting. You know I used to say this in the dmg forum but no one(meaning AR forever lovers) really used to listen to it. You really can never be at peace when you have actually destroyed someone in the process of attaining it. I can never imagine Armaan and Riddhima to have a happily ever after life after what all they did to Sid and this was correctly pointed out by Atul. You know guilt like that tugs at your heart and you never can let go and be happy. I really want to see what is Armaan going to do in end if and if Riddhima confesses that she can't stay with him and would prefer to be with Sid. Nice work and keep up the flow of the story. Better still email this to the creatives of this show and the producer of the show. You would be doing them a favor as they will understand how to create a story and how to understand the characters.
Finallyyyyyyyyyyy Sid

And she again felt his presence 😳

DJ u know what in dis FF I really don't care whether SR reunite or not

It doesn't means dat I don't luv SR
I was , I am & will always b a SR fan 😳

But more den anything else I want to see dat Hormaan living a miserable life 😑😑😑
After what he did wid Sid & Shilpa he don't deserves to b happy 😑😑😑

Can't wait 4 d next part..
Update soon....
Originally posted by kvva

Hi DJ,

This is a wonderful FF. Thanks for that. You are doing a very good job of fitting Ridhima's  and Arman's past reactions  to what she actually would be feeling + extrapolating the future with the help of this curves that fitted. You have also curve fitted Arman's reactions. And I must say you have done a wonderful job, from the point of view of a person sympathetic towards woman and her position.  In this context I would like to paste a para that I said long time back in one of my posts

This is like "curve fitting" in our research world. We have noisy observations of a system's output, we don't know the law governing the behaviour of the system. Then we try to fit a known curve: we choose that curve  as the behaviour which has fits best with the observations, i.e., error between the observations and the observation obtained using that curve is minimum.  The curve describing the behaviour will depend upon the set of known curves that you were considering. 

The scenes are noisy observations of the Ridz behaviour/feelings. We depending upon our favourism try to fit a known behaviour pattern as hers.

But I have few complaints

1) Why did you kill Shilpa and her husband? There is something called Katha Nyayam, i.e., justice to a character.  May be you could have got to this point in story in another way. Why poor Shilpa's life has to have so many sad moments and twists?

2) Why Sid is alone till today ? It is not quite convincing me. I might have been more convinced, if you could have shown that he actually lost belief in relationships, because of the way things ended. I mean if Ridz has choose Arman in the begining itself, he would have moved on as his belief in relations would not have died then. But with her convincing Sid to a great extent that she loves him, she taking so many extereme steps to prove that she wants only him and in the end butchering it to be a drama, will actually leave the other person totally not believe in  any future relations and the actions of the future possible close associations. I mean he will not belive when a woman comes, showers interest towards him, after Ridz incident, as he will keep questioning the other person's hidden motives. Further, again there is no Katha nyayam here.

This is just my POV and please take it as a constructive criticism.

But I just loved the way you extrapolated Ridz and Arman's future relationship. That is on spot.  But friend, there is too much sadness, which holds the audience like a glue and at the same time pains us.

The most important thing: I think you can become an excellent writer. Just think little more while formulating the story and you can do wonders. Please don't stop after this.  You have very good vision, writing and understanding skills.

Thank you so much for your feedback .............. I hope I am able to explain my approach in the pm to  you .........just don't disclose it to anyone or else no one will read the FF they will know the whole story .........πŸ˜†

Finally she knows lol

And she knows of Rohan, thats a shock lol

I like that we have a stern Sid, and attentive Sid and totally professional, i kinda want him to see that with Ridz, and when he sees her and talks to her its all professional and she getting a shock lol - like he is acting like he doesnt know her lol
Originally posted by Lennie

Finally she knows lol

And she knows of Rohan, thats a shock lol

I like that we have a stern Sid, and attentive Sid and totally professional, i kinda want him to see that with Ridz, and when he sees her and talks to her its all professional and she getting a shock lol - like he is acting like he doesnt know her lol

i want Sid in the same way as u want😳
DJ πŸ€—

all three updates were AWESOME!!!!

Luvd Atul-Ridzi convo

n HATE tht hormaan πŸ˜‘AngryAngry
I wanna see him suffer n lead a miserable life especially after what he did to Sid n Shilpa AngryAngryAngry

and FINALLY SID n she felt presence  πŸ˜³

Continue soon n thnx for the PM
wow finally what i was waiting is come loved it espically last line Sid😲 riddhima was loved  it

OMG i cant wait to sid and riddhima meet

please bro

update soon and pm me 😊
in part 35...loved atul rids convo...hopefully she will get sum akal n just divorce that man....

part 36...wohooo...finally rids knows abt sid..n cant wait for operation to b successful n sid to come out n then....if rids is still there they will meet...or atleast i hope they meet soon...thanks for updating fast n pm...plz continue soon :)