SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update....... ⭐️   

U understood ridz than sid and tht a-r-m-a-a-n. πŸ˜† True both a-r-m-a-a-n and confuse attma used sid for their sake..                                                    
U portrayed Atul and Juhi well..
πŸ‘

Juhi is just like our angel Shilpa...

Eagerly waiting for SR meeting..
πŸ˜‰

Thanks for pm.....
Update Soon....... πŸ˜‰
amazing FFπŸ‘

i hav read all 33 parts continuosly and u hav not bored me a single secondπŸ‘πŸΌ

eagerly waiting for SR meet...

please PM me when u update next part.....

The dialogues highlighted in red are from the serial while this only in italics are Riddhima recollecting her past 10 years.

I want to apologize that I am not replying to your comments and Thank you soo much for all the love and encouragement that you have been giving me ...........also for the threats πŸ˜† but honestly how much ever I want it to happen soon I have thought of a flow and would not want to skip stages ........hence SR meeting would not happen till another couple of updates but yes ........Riddhima will now know he is there in Sanjeevani .......but the next update...........

Part 34

Riddhima sat in her cabin.. Atul's words were ringing in her ears. 'sirf jaatana chahata tha ki kaise usne akir tumhe paa liya ........ kitna saacha tha uska pyar ki laut ayi tum uske paas.........'

She was still trying to come to terms with what Atul told her today. 'Pyar karte the na mujhse zindagi thi na mein tumhari ........hamesha yahi kehte the na toh kyu har mod par sharminda karte gaye.......

Riddhima's thoughts started trailing........

'Sir yaad hai yaheen pe meine aap se kaha tha ki mein Riddhima ko kush rakonga aur apko laga tha ki Riddhima ki khushi Siddhant ke saath thi........... Meine tab bhi kaha tha apse ki Riddhima ki shaadi kisi aur se hui hai lekin woh kisi aur se pyar karti hai uski khushi kisi aur ke saath hai par aap nahi mane ......... '

Kitna sharminda feel kiya tha ............ Papa kitna bura laga tha uss din. Doshi mante rahe apne aap ko mujhepar shaadi thopne ke liye........mujhe aur armaan ko alag karne ke liye..............

Sid ne kaha tha uss din ki tumhare pyar ka matlab sirf mujhe pana tha........ vishwas karne ka nahin maan tha .......... jitni baar bhi yeh khayal aaya tab meine woh nazarandaz kar diya ' armaan please .....mein bahoot tak gayi hoon aur kal bhi jaldi jaana hoga .........surgery bhi hai aur most important kal papa ke bhi tests hai I need to be there.........regular duty bhi hai ..........

armaan: kyu karti ho tum itna kaam delegate karo na.........ya phir hire someone else............Dr. Kirti Dr. Shubankar ........good idea you could ask them to join back ........it will be good fun like old times........ aur phir sirf tum and main .........'

'armaan uss ladki ke saath kya kar rahe the.........' 'Jalan ho rahi thi na.............mujhe maloom tha.....' 'aisa kuch nahi hai armaan' 'aisa nahi hai toh kaisa hai .............nahin dekh sakti na tum mujhe kisi aur ke saath ............hai na ......say it ..... I like it when you are possessive about me Say it ......' 'what armaan ???' 'Say you love me basket' 'armaan that's not the point ............woh ek intern hai aur tum ek senior doctor professional dayare mein rehna seekho ...........it does not portray a good image' 'What good image mein toh sirf ek prank khel raha tha .........tumhe jalane ke liye ...........Mein tumhe bahoot achi tarah janta hoon..........' 'Tumse baat karne ka koi fayada nahi hai ..............'

ek baar itna chaha tha tumhe ki mann hi maan raha tha ki tum aise bhi ho sakte ho.......... Nafratsi hoti thi khud se...............

Saath dene ka wada toh kar diya lekin jab sab se jyada zaroorat padi tab nahi the tum.............

'Papa abhi bhi recuperate kar rahe hai he cannot work for some more months aur kiya toh bhi he cannot stress himself............Hum dono ko ab yeh sambhalna padega Anjidi aur Atul bhi ab chale jayenge .........armaan try to understand .........Sanjeevani and Papa needs us. I know you want to start with your music and shows and stuff but can't that happen later Sanjeevani needs you ......I need you.'

Kabhi kuch sachai se nahi kiya, har ek wade ko thodte gaye, tumhari har ek jyati bardaast ki. Mazzak bana di thi meri zindagi ............ kabhi uss raat ka zickra kabhi nahi karenge ............. Iss wade ko bhi thod diya Bas ab aur nahi ................

Suddenly her chain of thoughts was broken. Hey Riddhima, tum yaha ..........conference se yaha kyu aa gayi............

Riddhima: Nahi !!! kuch nahi ............kuch kaam yaad aa gaya socha katam kar loo..........

Juhi: Tum ro rahi thi ............??? kya hua?

Riddhima: Nahi ........just thak gayi hoon .......

Juhi: Sid mila nahi kya isliye upset ho ...........???

Riddhima: Nahi .........aisa kuch nahi hai .............its just that I am too tired ............ghar hi jaane ki soch rahi hoon ............thoda aur kaam khatam karke nikhal jaoingi ........

Juhi knew Riddhima was lying because there was no files open on her desk and when she walked Riddhima was doing nothing other than staring into blank air. She thought maybe Riddhima wanted time for herself, to collect herself and her thoughts. She also needed to rest well and be in early for the surgery so she decided to go home instead of hanging around.

Juhi: Riddhima kal Purva ki surgery schedule kar di humne .............paperwork ready uss file mein ........dekh ke sign kar dena ............tumhara approval lagega .............

Riddhima: hmmmmmm

Juhi: Mein chalti hoon ................tum bhi jyada der kaam mat karte rehna ...........jaldi ghar chali jaana......

Riddhima: hmmmm

Just as Juhi left Riddhima's phone rang. Riddhima looked at the phone and saw that person's name flashing who had hurt her the most...........armaan.........

Without any hesitation she disconnected the call. The phone again started ringing. Once again she disconnected the call and started typing a message ' In a meeting, in case you are coming specially for the pooja don't come I will not be in town for this whole week have a camp to attend.'

Riddhima knew that if she spoke today to armaan there would be another arguement where armaan would never understand her point of view and he may do something which may aggrevate matters further. She sent the message and kept the phone away not bothering to check if armaan has replied or not.

'Nahi jee sakti aise mein ab aur.........nahi reh sakti uss ghar mein ...........nahi reh sakti tumhare saath aur..........'

======================================================================

Today was another day when Sid's skills would be put to test. He reached Sanjeevani and like the previous day made way to the ICU without paying much heed to the surrounding and people.

Juhi was already there.

Sid: Is everything alright?

Juhi: Yes........ I think you could just brief the team once.

Sid: Lets just check on Purva once before we take the final call whether we can start the surgery or have to wait for some hours.

They checked on Purva and decided that they should head for surgery right away. Sid decided to brief the team while Juhi thought of checking up on the papers which she had left for Riddhima to sign.

To her disappointment the file was still unsigned.  She called up Riddhima to ask if there was any specific reason.

Juhi: Riddhima .......woh Purva ke surgery ke papers tumne sign nahi kiye ........koi problem hai...........

Riddhima: Nahi ..............woh meine kal papers dekhe nahi .........

Juhi: Hum surgery karne wale the par approval bina kaise............ can you .......??

Riddhima: don't worry .............go ahead and do the surgery mein baad mein papers sign kar dongi .........i trust you .............and best of luck

Juhi: thanks ..........kab tak hospital aane wali ho ..........

Riddhima: shayaad duper tak ............late ho jayega........

Juhi a bit concerned....... kal bhi tum bahoot upset lag rahi thi............. sab theek toh hai na ...........

Riddhima: Ab sab theek hoga .........

Juhi did not understand what she meant by that but thought of talking about it later Currently Purva's surgery was a priority .......... 'Take care talk to you in the evening'

Riddhima disconnected the call and again started to absorb in the new surroundings. 'Ghar ..........shayaad mujhe bahoot pehle kar lena chahiye tha.........'

Before leaving Sanjeevani last night Riddhima had called her friend who rented apartments. Tired of this vagabond life Riddhima now wanted to settle into a place where she could come back to A place which she could call her own where she belonged. Last she felt so when she was at Shilpa's house. 'Shilpa .............uss waqt usne meri bahoot madat ki thi ..............ek chooti behen ki tarah ...........bahoot pyara bacha hai uska ..........naam kya tha.............haan !!! Rohan ............. chalo let me set the cupboards and shower. Hospital bhi jaana hai .............'

Link to the next update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38118830

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Bro πŸ€—awesome update.  
Riddhima ab samajh main aaya ki ab woh uss.......... ke saath ab aur nahi reh sakti..................😲 πŸ˜† bhot jaldi decision le liya............ye humari Riddhima ho hi nahi sakti......itni jaldi confusion solve kar de woh Riddhima nahin.  
chalo madam ko itne saalon ke baad ehsaas hua ki shilpa bhot acchi ladki thi chhoti bahen ki tarah thi..............πŸ˜’
My shilpu..........😭
i want some more scene of........πŸ˜‰.
update soon.

Happy makarsankrati Bhau.............πŸ₯³

Originally posted by monty22

Bro πŸ€—awesome update.  
Riddhima ab samajh main aaya ki ab woh uss.......... ke saath ab aur nahi reh sakti..................😲 πŸ˜† bhot jaldi decision le liya............ye humari Riddhima ho hi nahi sakti......itni jaldi confusion solve kar de woh Riddhima nahin.  
chalo madam ko itne saalon ke baad ehsaas hua ki shilpa bhot acchi ladki thi chhoti bahen ki tarah thi..............πŸ˜’
My shilpu..........😭
i want some more scene of........πŸ˜‰.
update soon.

Happy makarsankrati Bhau.............πŸ₯³

Happy makar sankrant to you all ............

well Monty i have a very set scene for ............πŸ˜‰ from one of the english medical dramas....... i am sure you may find it nice ............... i know i am behaving copy cat but i am not a doc so can't think of scenes which will fit the prof
Hi, DJ

Nice update. Thanks for d update & pm.

Now I'm eagrly waiting for that moment when SR will face each other.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  jaldi se update karna.
Hey dj awesome update so finally ridz realised tat she cannot stay wit tat kutta yipeee im very happy πŸ₯³... Plz continue soon
hey........ commenting  after a long time ........... jus read all the parts together from 28 to 34 ............ all are beautiful...........u r excellent writer love your writing .....loved juhi in all the parts ....she reminds of shilpa so much............... i miss shilpa a lot.......... anywaz  finally riddhima iz realising her mistakes ....... i m loving how things r happening to her ............ like atul..... n all ............ SID ........ i m in love with sid ..... he iz only character after shilpa in the serial i loved.... bcoz ....  they hamperd armaan 's character so much in the serial dat in the end i hated him ........ n same i feel in ur story ............. at one point i used to like armaan a lot ............. anywaz love the way story iz going ....... n curious to know ........ wats happening wid armaan n sid n riddhima meeting .............. anywaz continue soon ......... n sorry for late comment ............ really sorry......... anywaz thanks for pm........... take care ....love aish.........
ahhh...i liked this part...u shld update fast bc i am anxiously waiting 4 SR to meet...bt then again u have wonderfully written this...u no u cld be an author ....u have actually took the DMG characters to the new level....u ve let them explore themselves..insead of having a plot based on fixed characters...very good charcteristic of a writer...thanks for the pm n plz update soon :)
Read the FF in one go!!!!
All thanx to the gap I had for my English paper!!!
I must say you are truly an amazing writer and I think it proves that because I was reading you FF while I have my paper the next day!!!
Loving it!!!
Please add me to your PM!!!
Have sent a buddy request!!!