Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 44

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!! DJ it was an awesome update yaar👏

u have justified all the dialogues  in propoundly👏👏

i loved Juhi's character😳..bechari puri tarha se confuse ho gayye thi riddhima ki baat sunta sunta😆

awww sid and juhi main kafi similarities hai😳😳...

continue soon😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a freaking Awesome update👏
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-vidyashree

Dj i loved ur long update 👏 ...te way u hv summed up everythi tat happened in b/w te three ws amazing 👍🏼 and ur rit riddhima is te most confused person ufff i dont kn how juhi tolerated confused queens convo lolz🤣....u hv justified ma cute sids character i loved it 😳 and tat kutta is such a looser i hate him y te hell ridz married him 😡... Bt im happy tat atleast nv ridz hs realised tat sid ws te person who always stood next to her and always supportd her 👏 plz continue soon 😃

if you see even in the serial she always realized that she was her true support system...............

logic was defied we cant do anything about it ...........

as for juhi i really wanted to put some real witty one liners but was bored to write them and then again redirect to the complete long story
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bro i loved it 

it was long and nice 

update soon and pm me😊
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
interesting...so rids knows she loves sid...bt is in relationship....in a way im glad she was lonely...bc htats when she realise the true value of a diamond...loved juhi's thoughts...oh n what happened to that psycho?...r was he all this time when she's thinking abt sid...or r they on a break....n ya wats his new passion...dance n girls??...lol...thanks for updating plz continue soon :) 
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DJ 

Amazing Amazing par yaar....too good 👏 The explanation behind every dialog the little details n everything too good ClapClap

and Riddhima.....how the hell is she still alive with so much confusion😆

Juhi is awesome glad to know that even she doesn't like sitaraman😆 which reminds me where in the world is sitaraman n what's his new "passion' besides staking😆

anyways....continue soon n sorry for replying so late....i needed complete peace to read this part😳
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
DJ.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-miss_cullen

aaaaawwww DJJJJJ budddyyyy!!  You nailed it!! 😆
I swear if any A____R fans read this update they will seriously get insecure.
 Because you have explained each and every word and deed of Riddhima with such perfection anyone would blindly  believe this is what will really happen 10 yrs later!!
Hats off to you, i must say this update was for sure worth waiting!! 🤗

One request!! Now that you have cleared Riddhima's thoughts you better don't make us wait this long for an update! 😆

Cheers and Good luck!! 👍🏼

Update Soon!! Now really cant wait for SR meeting 😳

P.s for me "Juhi" is the old Juhi from Sanjeevani 😃

SR will meet each other but uske liye thoda time hai ..........some more updates and then they will meet each other sorry
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Dear How R U so cold yaar but ur ff is really a mind blowing one  cool one plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
DJ.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-psarada

DJ very interesting. I really liked the way you combined Riddhima's words, actions and her thoughts. Yeah I agree she is one confused soul and for that she only has to blame herself for being so indecisive even when her soulmate was in front of her. I really was not very happy with Armaan's character also because in the end he came across as a obsessed lover. It is one thing to love a person but  it is entirely different if you stalk her and treat her as a trophy. As far as I am concerned I think Riddhima may have married Armaan only because it was the forced on her and not because she really wanted it. Many times we do some things because that is what is expected of us and most of our family and friends just push us towards it. Riddhima was also in a similar boat. Everyone including Anjali, Keerthi just expected her to go back to Armaan because they thought she was with Sid only due to marriage. But alas they never knew that Riddhima was way too involved with Sid on emotional level. Now I really am looking forward to see how you take the story forward. And yeah I really wish and hope the creatives of this stupid show read your FF. They would know how to think about a character and more importantly how not to murder a story. Kudos and good work.

Very seriously Yes she was confused but her state of confusion was justifiable i feel. When the serial was on also I used to always say that try thinking from her point of view. Everytime it was not her but the people around her who did some  thing that brought her to square one when she was trying to move ahead or messed up everything she worked towards.

Yes I agree her indecisiveness was a problem but more than that I would say her bigger problem was sticking to her decision towards end of the serial ...........which of course was for reasons all know well

What you have observed many failed to observe .........the greater possibility that her accepting armaan for reason other than love

As for the story flow in the real serial I feel they never really researched the topic of intimacy which they have used to progress the story.

It is indeed an interesting read. I wanted to confirm whether what I thought of Sid and Riddhima relationship is indeed correct or not and yes I think I was right.........