Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg god dj u killed shilpa in ur ff im feeling like some1 hs hit hard to my gut tears r rolling 4m my eyes 4 te 1st time 4 shilpa 😭 😭
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpa ðŸ˜²

Poor Rohan...first his dad and now his mom

😭CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 21

On much insistence Sid freshened up. His head was throbbing with pain. Maasi made him some coffee while having the same Maasi filled up Sid with Shilpa's stay in Panchgani. Initial few months she stayed in Mumbai but later shifted to Panchagani. Last year she was detected of cancer. Maasi had always tried to persuade her to call Sid but she always said maybe its not the right time. Somewhere deep down she knew she did have a chance.

After listening to all this the question to Sid's mind returned why is she not here? Maasi let all this information seep into Sid. She was getting up to get another cup of coffee for when he shot the question which was now tormenting his mind. Riddhima kya woh nahi aayi? His eyes were burning with anger?

Maasi: Meine Shilpa se kayi baar poocha ki woh Riddhima se ek baar baat kyu nahi kar leti ..........par usse kabhi baat nahi karni thi uss par............

Ek baar mile bhi the yaha pe market mein ........Uss waqt Riddhima ayi thi ........shayad yaha pe Sanjeevani ka ek orphanage hai ............. waha pe kuch kaam ke liye............

Lekin tab bhi ussne kuch nahi bataya ..........

Woh kahi na kahi Riddhima ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payi jo usne tumhare saath kiya .............

Sid continued to listen intently with anger still flashing in his eyes.

Jab mein mili thi mujhe aise laga ki Riddhima kuch jaanti nahi iss rishte ke baare mein.............meine Shilpa ke saath iss ke baare mein baath ki thi.............Lekin usne kaha ki ab in sab cheezo ka kuch fayada nahi ............Riddhima age badh gayi armaan ke saath............woh nahi chahati thi ki Riddhima ko guilty feel ho .......

How one incident of their life became the turning point for some better for them it was for the worse He was on the verge of an another emotional outburst when a little voice called from behind Dadi.......

Rohan had gotten up They wondered if Rohan had heard any of their conversaiotn But it seemed unlikely He was half sleepy when he walked in He had cried himself to sleep last night. He came stood a couple of steps away from Sid and wondered if he was dreaming. Sid smiled looking Rohan and called him 'Rohan'

He ran into Sid arms and both cried bitterly Sid did not know if these were tears of joy or sorrow. Should he be happy that there is hope Rohan is there and he is there for him or should he be sad that the little boy who was crying in arms would never be able to have anyone to call as family except him.

He let Rohan cry his heart out lightly patting his head to reassure him that he will always be there no matter what.

Link to the next update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37673287

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DJ ðŸ¤—

this is awesome....really well written..so Riddhima doesn't know about Shilpa being her sister....Armaan prbly didn't tell her...right??

and Sid-Rohan part was just too emotional ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

DJ ðŸ¤—

this is awesome....really well written..so Riddhima doesn't know about Shilpa being her sister....Armaan prbly didn't tell her...right??

and Sid-Rohan part was just too emotional ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Nopes ............remember Riddhima's dialogue ...........armaan mujhe kuch nahi batata
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am not surprised she doesnt know, Armaan as you said doesnt say anything and back then it was all about getting Ridz back, forget everyone else, thats called selfish

Sid and Rohan have to be each other's support now

Poor Shilpa, i agree with her - what difference does it make if Ridz doesnt know now
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow u have so many parts updated bt i'll try to reply to each as i read them...

Part 15

so ridz can feel sid...yay....bt im confused...if she is single..n still has feelings for sid y did she not try to talk to him of find our abt him for past 10 years...or if she always thought that she doesnt love in was like how show ended..n y is she single..u no wat i mean...oh n wat happened that she doesnt believe in god/ rituals n what kind of pooja is going on.... n is her dream n that new case sort of related....both to eachother n the person who is injured is shilpa/rohan...i have a feeling its rohan..bt dont know...now abt to read ur other parts  n see if this confusion is cleared a bit :)
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
part 17

so rids is determined to find out abt her feelings/ n feeling sids presence confusion in her head...n so one of  my ? is answered..she had nightmare abt sid ....is she feeling something bad is happening b/c he is also remembering the past n is hurt...the wounds are fresh again for sid n she can feel his pain or something bad is really happening...now time for next part :)
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
part 18

lol rids caught lying...n hopefully SR will meet soon :)

btw i like juhi's character 
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
part 19

so SR will prob meet bt now im getting more sure that somethng has happened to rohan...b/c both mr n mrs modi were close to shilpa n rohan n i wld say rohan more as he was like their own grandchild...