Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo Sid Riddhima milne waale hai....finally😛

and ur FF....I'm just enjoying it a lot...so no criticism at all....just waiting for SR to meet
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DJJJJJJJ

Nice update !!!
Is Shilpa is in some kind of problem ???? And is Sid came to India to meet her ????

Goshhhhhh its getting interesting wid every update..
Can't wait 4 SR meeting...

And dat PM was not related to dis FF lolz
Reshuu nikammi don't know anything she is just trying to irritate u lolz
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidma_love

DJJJJJJJ

Nice update !!!
Is Shilpa is in some kind of problem ???? And is Sid came to India to meet her ????

Goshhhhhh its getting interesting wid every update..
Can't wait 4 SR meeting...

And dat PM was not related to dis FF lolz
Reshuu nikammi don't know anything she is just trying to irritate u lolz

you will know in half an hour
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it bro i will miss ur updates these 2 days
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

you will know in half an hour

aur kitni der lagegi ? ðŸ˜•
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dj are u taking revenge on us 4 nt giving u chappls,rotten tomatoes and eggs😆😆...u always give wonderful updates bt all ur updates contain cliff hangers urghh 😡... Anyways im very eagerly waiting to kn wat hs happened so im nt going to sleep until i read ur update and im very happy ur going reveal it thank god no more i need to scratch ma brainz...i never scratchd it even during exam times lolz😆😆   Edited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail

Extremely sorry to All Shilpa fans here I tried to check if this could be avoided but sorry could not.

I would request you to please read further if possible cause this will be the turning point of the story

Please let me know your thoughts on this part especially ......... Once again to all Shilpa fans I am really sorry It not that I like Riddhima a lot but to take the story forward I had to

Part 20

It was almost 8 in the morning. Sid had already reached his destination. He stood in the living room staring at the wall which earlier must have adorned pictures of happy times. But today it had a photo of one of the most important person in his life with a diya burning in front of it.

His face looked pale as if someone has just sucked his life of him He knew about this Yet now when he saw this sight emotions betrayed him. He just stood there lifeless as if he was waiting to hear a familiar voice call out to him. 'Jeeju'

He collapsed onto his knees and sobbed bitterly. Shilpa's maasi placed her hand on his shoulder. 'Sid apne aap ko sambhalo'

Sid: Maasi .........aisa kyu hota hai hamare saath............hum apna choota sa ek aashiyana banate hai aur kismat humse woh sab kuch cheen lete hai.............Shilpa ka kya kasoor tha .............ki usse iss zindagi ne uske logo ne sirf aansoo diye............Mein bhi zimedar hoon iss ke liye .................meine usse India wapis aane hi dena chahiye tha........... ....par aap logo ne mujhe pehle kyu nahi pataya .....mein usse apne saath le jaata ...............mein khayaal rakta ..........

Maasi: Nahi Siddhant beta .......... tumhari iss mein koi galti nahi hai ........................akhir ke dino mein woh khus thi ki woh apne jado ke pass laut ayi thi ...........yahi se toh uska safar shuru hau aur yahi pe khatam ho yehi chahati thi

Sid: Mein yaha pe rahke uska khayal rahta........

Maasi: Woh nahi chahati thi ki tum sab kuch chod kar yaha avo .......kahi na kahi woh apne aap ko doshi manti thi ............ki uski wajah se tum Riddhima se juda raha ..............

Sid remember how he had compared Shilpa with Riddhima when she was leaving his house to come back to India. Sid could not handle this piece of information He pulled at his hair as the thought tortured him how much pain and agony he had subjected Shilpa to.

Maasi rushed to Sid 'Siddhant ............tum please apne aap ko dosh mat do ........... sambhalo apne aap ko Hame Rohan ko bhi sambhalna hai Tum aise toot javoge toh woh masoom kaise sheekhega khudko sambhalna

Sid looked up, almost choking on his own words: Kaha hai woh .................

Maasi: sooo raha hai ..............

Sid got up and went to the bedroom. He opened the door and looked at his little angels face. Once again tears formed in his eyes. He did not have the courage to go into the room to face him. What would he answer if Rohan asked him where he was when all this happened? Was he not his Bade Papa who would always be there for him and his mother?

Ridden with guilt he moved back to the living room with his head now throbbing with pain.

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37672226

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its was nice update

thankkxx for pm me and update soon and pm me

r u gonna utdate one more today???
DJ.. thumbnail

Trust me In cmg I looked only at Riddhima but .............today while writing this I was in tears.......hated it .............
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: S696

its was nice update

thankkxx for pm me and update soon and pm me

r u gonna utdate one more today???

yes but if you are in India please go to sleep read it tomorrow I will continue on how she died and Sid outburst and Riddhima