i enjoyed ur story
i liked ur update
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
take care

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WHAT??????? Shilpa left Sid's house😲😭

'Main kabhi nahi badlunga' sid will always keep loving riddhima right??? and he still loves her..right???
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 so is it shilpa left sid's home ?😭
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Liashna

Awwww DJ???? Update soon!!! By the way, did u take any pledge to murder us with ur mysteries???? Very confusing uh!! But i love it!!!

aree read my comments carefully .......... i have answered many questions ............... baaki ka thaand rako ...........
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumi363

WHAT??????? Shilpa left Sid's house😲😭

'Main kabhi nahi badlunga' sid will always keep loving riddhima right??? and he still loves her..right???

read Lennie and my discussion on this on page 29 or 30
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mknageswari

so is it shilpa left sid's home ?😭

mein itna bhi confusing nahi hoon or am I ?????
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DJJJJJ

Aaj update nahi karoge kya ????
DJ.. thumbnail

Hey ALL Wish You All A Very Happy New Year...............

Hope this year is full of joy for everyone ............

God bless !!!

Note on the FF - I would request you to please read my comments or replies to comment Many a times I may clarify things in there ..............

Part 16

Riddhima reached the hospital and resumed her work. The day was a normal routine day. During her break Anjali called her to inform her that she might come to Mumbai tomorrow as Atul had a conference and the kids had a holiday provided the flight tickets got booked.

As soon as she disconnected the call she remembered she had to call the pandit. She quickly dialled his number and checked if the pooja can take place.  The minute the pandit answered affirmatively she heaved a sigh of relief and called Padma to inform.

Padma: Tum yeh pooja avoid karna chahati hoo

Riddhima: Nahi maa waise bhi Anjali aur Atul bade hai toh unhone yeh karna chahiye.  She herself knew she was not really convincing enough in her arguement.

Padma just let the whole thing be and said they shall start preparation once Anjali confirmed that she indeed was coming and she was willing to do the pooja. Knowing Anjali she was never the sort to do religious activities. Her standard dialogue 'you know yeh mujhe suit nahi karta'

Riddhima thought lets just go with the flow Take it as it comes. She disconnected the call and put her mind to getting back to work from her short breather break. And went on for her rounds. In absence of Shashank Riddhima was taking care of Sanjeevani. Shashank had reduced his visit over the years as age was catching up. He no more operated also.

She finished her rounds and settled down in her office to finish work on some reports. Just then Dr. Juhi walked.

Juhi: Aur yaha pe hai aap Dr. Riddhima Gupta. Aaj apne cabin mein kaise. Hamesha toh is waqt aap rounds pe hote hai ............ Mein aap ko kab se dhoondh rahi hoon..........

Riddhima looking up from her files ............'Juhi yeh aap aap kya laga rakha hai'

Juhi: aaj aapke darshan durlab ho gaye isliye............... ab jinke darshan durlab hote hai woh toh koi bahoot hi important aadmi hota hai na ............aur important aadmi ko izzat di jaati hai isliye aap ........and she starts laughing at her own joke.

Riddhima: Hey bhagwan ............ tum aisi kaise ho........ constantly bak  bak ...........tum tak nahi jaati...mein toh sunke hi tak jaati hoon ...............

Juhi: aree mein bak bak na karo toh kaise chalega............phir iss hospital ko rename karna padega ..Sanjeevani se Sanata karna padega............... actually nahi tumhara naam Sananta rakhna chahiye....laughing out loud.

Riddhima: Shut up Juhi ............kuchi bhi bolti rahte hoo..........

Juhi: areee dekha ........ mein jis kaam ke liye ayi thi woh bhool gayi ................. wait let make myself comfortable yeh discussion lamba chalega.............

Riddhima laughed and indicated her to take a seat. While Juhi was straightning the reports Riddhima slipped into her thought reminiscing past memories ...............'those were some days................'

Juhi: Ok.......here we go ......... Riddhima quickly snapped out of her thoughts ..........

Juhi noticed that Riddhima like always was lost in her thoughts yet there was a difference..............she looked like she felt good ...................this was a rare scene............But since she had an important case to discuss she decided to check on Riddhima later.

Juhi handed the report over to Riddhima. 'Yeh ek case kal aya tha...............brain injury ..........aur internal bleedings bhi kaafi hai we will give our best shot but genuinely very little chances.' Riddhima took a look at the reports and they discussed the case further

Juhi: we were thinking if Dr. Shashank could like to take a look at this ..............just an opinion................

Riddhima after talking to her father said that Dad will come in another half an hour to the hospital to check on the reports and patient.

Juhi picked up the reports and turned to leave when she realised she was forgetting something......

Juhi: Well ............i have not noticed you like this in a long time. What is it?

Riddhima: what ??? looked up at Juhi. Her eyes unsteady ...............she was caught unawares which made her fluster. What ????

Juhi: Riddhima what is it? There is a visible change in you. Would you like to talk?

Riddhima: Juhi ...........actually i don't know .............Since yesterday ........ I don't know know .............after years I have felt something.............. you know what you might think that I am overworked may be I am ...............no nothing......... It's just that I am over worked.

Juhi walking across the table took Riddhima hand in hers and said 'Riddhima I don't know but maybe you overworking but you do that always. But I have not seen you stressed out because of work. Let's do one work. Let me quickly turn in these reports I am anyways up for a break. You can always take one.  Let just take a walk. They decided to meet at the terrace after 15 mins.

Riddhima quickly finished her report and moved towards the terrace. Juhi joined Sanjeevani many years back and Riddhima had quickly taken a liking for her though she took time to open up to her.. But slowly and steady the quiet stern person which Riddhima was had started finding it easy to talk to Juhi. Maybe because she was not judgemental she tried to understand Riddhima's viewpoint

On the terrace, Riddhima was looking the crowd moving below. Juhi: kya itna soch rahi ho.................

Riddhima unsure of how to say it .........she could not find words ...............Juhi ..........actually shayad tum mujhe ................believe.............karogi nahi ........... I don't know ............ but i can sense the presense ......... of ............ certain people.............

Juhi looking at Riddhima curiously ............ 'You mean you are intuitive'

Riddhima: Nooo!!!!! ........... She thought for a moment Flashes of the past came rushing to her' Mujhe bahoot dar lag raha hai................'.Snapping out of her thoughts 'I guess...... yes......... but that was another thing................ I can sense the person presence.

Juhi was finding it a little difficult to digest this imformation. She probed further...........'ok ........so .......you felt someone's presence so ............what did it feel like .............who was it'

Riddhima: That's what I can't understand .................getting more and more agitated ..............how could I have felt his presence when he is not here at all? Plus even if it was the case how come it felt so nice ............because the last time I felt his prescence it was a very errie feeling it had unnerved me completely then...............flashes of the past her second honeymoon with Sid started flooding her mind...................

Juhi: so..............then.........is it that now you have started missing him........ ??? So much time away from you? Possibility?

Riddhima: I asked myself the same question but when you miss someone don't you feel upset out place or lost ..............i am not feeling any of those Like I said I feel nice.............. And for that matter to be very honest ........... i am more relieved that he is not here.............. I don't want to do this pooja and stuff ..............more than happy I can avoid it with some excuse or the other.............

Juhi: isn't it funny you do not believe in God, religion and rituals and you say you can feel someone's presence..............Interesting............ looking at Riddhima suspiciously ...............

Just then Juhi received a call to report to duty immediately .................Juhi wished Riddhima a quick goodbye and left

Riddhima was left on the terrace. She again started looking at the crowd below and her thoughts drifted the conversation that she just had.................. 'Mujhe dar lag raha hai. Woh itne gusse mein yaha se gaye........................'  She closed her eyes ................and she recollected the flashes of nightmare she had yesterday. She quickly opened ............................nervous agitated she was almost choking  ............... images started getting distorted and  she collapsed there itself.

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37662139

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dj 🤗 Happy new year........🥳
interesting update.........😳  urghhhhhhhhhhhh another cliffhanger.......😡
but this cliffhanger make more curious to read ur next part.
update soon.
dude u should be in TV industry.......show ki TRP full on pakki hain......😳