SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
DJ

I know ur love 4 Ridz & even I loved her at some pt of time
But after what she did wid Sid I only pity her

Coming to d update
Awesome as usual !!
I ve read dis update twice & I THINK I hav an idea what ' priority ' Ridz is talking abt but reading ur previous updates I can't b sure abt my guess lolzz

Though I hate cliffhangers lol but I am thoroughly enjoying reading ur updates

Continue soon....
I hate cliffhangers but i love ur FF....Awesome update
DJ...
reshu is totally right........🀣
riddhima ke liye tumhara pyaar kabhi khatam hoga hi nahin........πŸ˜†
Riddhima ko jitna tum samajh paaye ho utna shayad sid bhi samajh nahin paaya hoga........🀣
i read all line carefully......& i don't want to do any prediction.let's see what happen  in next part.........😳
update soon. 
DJJJJJJJJ

this is seriously gooood stuff!! i am sooo loving it!!πŸ‘ especially ur super quick updates!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Since you are stressing on constructive criticism i have one 😳 please don't feel bad it's just that my curiosity and impatience is killing me... πŸ˜• i feel you are dragging it a wee bit...! πŸ˜• May be i felt it because SR haven't met yet! πŸ˜• I soooo badly wanna know what's going on! Where is Armaan!😑What happened to "phorever couples"🀒 and what will happen when SR finally meets!! 😳  Pleas please don't feel bad because I REALLY LOVE THIS FF and i really feel, by the way it's heading, this really has the potential to be the script of DMG 3!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  KEEP UPDATING!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by miss_cullen

DJJJJJJJJ

this is seriously gooood stuff!! i am sooo loving it!!πŸ‘ especially ur super quick updates!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Since you are stressing on constructive criticism i have one 😳 please don't feel bad it's just that my curiosity and impatience is killing me... πŸ˜• i feel you are dragging it a wee bit...! πŸ˜• May be i felt it because SR haven't met yet! πŸ˜• I soooo badly wanna know what's going on! Where is Armaan!😑What happened to "phorever couples"🀒 and what will happen when SR finally meets!! 😳  Pleas please don't feel bad because I REALLY LOVE THIS FF and i really feel, by the way it's heading, this really has the potential to be the script of DMG 3!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  KEEP UPDATING!! πŸ€—

I am not at all feeling bad ............this is exactly what I was looking for .........what you guys really really feel .........yes even i feel i am dragging it a bit ............but you know what I have to cause

A I need to clarify what happened in the past years with Sid and Shilpa ............
B I want to actually build up properly for Riddhima
C armaan ......you will know whats with him soon ..........
D I am going step by step you will realise i am leaving clues .............big ones...........at least I feel so that is why I am updating fast so you don't loose track I am not saying I am writing a script for DMG 3 like you mentioned but i am writing them in scenes so if possible try to visualize as a serial scene by scene and hence I am shifting between scenes.........Plus i am updating fast cause you read two three parts together and not need to go back and forth reading .......
E I am not highlighting too much as you as a reader if you can understand what clues I am leaving and where the story is going then yes i am successful or else all is a waste ...........

Time and again I have mentioned that SR are not going to meet till many more updates or else the whole essence will be lost .............

I am really really happy you mentioned what you mentioned

and thank you soo much for those lovely words of the script 😳
Originally posted by monty22

DJ...
reshu is totally right........🀣
riddhima ke liye tumhara pyaar kabhi khatam hoga hi nahin........πŸ˜†
Riddhima ko jitna tum samajh paaye ho utna shayad sid bhi samajh nahin paaya hoga........🀣
i read all line carefully......& i don't want to do any prediction.let's see what happen  in next part.........😳
update soon. 

How nasty you people are ..........rag me as much as you can πŸ˜†

I really want to hear your prediction .......... and also reason plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by sidma_love

DJ

I know ur love 4 Ridz & even I loved her at some pt of time
But after what she did wid Sid I only pity her

Coming to d update
Awesome as usual !!
I ve read dis update twice & I THINK I hav an idea what ' priority ' Ridz is talking abt but reading ur previous updates I can't b sure abt my guess lolzz

Though I hate cliffhangers lol but I am thoroughly enjoying reading ur updates

Continue soon....

I really want to know what you think is her priority ..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell na ......like i said in response to miss Cullens comment I would be successful only if you are getting the hints.............

also tell me who is she thinking of ..........and why plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lennie .......

I would like to thank you for reading my FF inspite of our yesterday's conversation

You really have no clue how touched I was today when I see your like comment on the FF

I really really appreciate it

Thank you !!!

Originally posted by DJ..

I am not at all feeling bad ............this is exactly what I was looking for .........what you guys really really feel .........yes even i feel i am dragging it a bit ............but you know what I have to cause

A I need to clarify what happened in the past years with Sid and Shilpa ............
B I want to actually build up properly for Riddhima
C armaan ......you will know whats with him soon ..........
D I am going step by step you will realise i am leaving clues .............big ones...........at least I feel so that is why I am updating fast so you don't loose track I am not saying I am writing a script for DMG 3 like you mentioned but i am writing them in scenes so if possible try to visualize as a serial scene by scene and hence I am shifting between scenes.........Plus i am updating fast cause you read two three parts together and not need to go back and forth reading .......
E I am not highlighting too much as you as a reader if you can understand what clues I am leaving and where the story is going then yes i am successful or else all is a waste ...........

Time and again I have mentioned that SR are not going to meet till many more updates or else the whole essence will be lost .............

I am really really happy you mentioned what you mentioned

and thank you soo much for those lovely words of the script 😳

Ahh you are right!! it should always be slow and steady!! i really wish it was a book so that i can read it in one shot!! πŸ˜‰ So my buddy! keep going and i will impatiently wait for ur updates!! 😳
Originally posted by DJ..

Lennie .......

I would like to thank you for reading my FF inspite of our yesterday's conversation

You really have no clue how touched I was today when I see your like comment on the FF

I really really appreciate it

Thank you !!!

DJ, i will always read and admire your writing, and itsn an honour reading this and discussing it with you

I didnt leave a comment, coz i didnt know what to say coz each part is leaving something - esp as we did discuss yesterday on this