Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 132

jarinloveksg

jarinloveksg

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hi goldie.i like ur FF.plzzzzzzz add me ur PM list.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
DJ.....I can't believe I missed this awesome FF....it's just too good....loving the suspense n all....do continue soon n plzzzzz PM me when u update....I've sent u a buddy request so it'll be easierSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

_Moumi_

Goldie

_Moumi_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

DJ awesome updateClap

' counting d no of times we went ..... ' LOLLOL

Shilpa is soooo cuteEmbarrassed
Loved the noke jhok between the three on making foodLOL

Continue soon.......Embarrassed

DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jarinloveksg

hi goldie.i like ur FF.plzzzzzzz add me ur PM list.

Sure I could PM you but this is not a armaan ff .............. he would be there but i guess not for too many parts

And this will not have any of the disclaimer scene types described here It is very boring and dry

Do you still wanna read go ahead and let me know

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
pm me when you update it Smile

DJ..

Liashna

IF-Sizzlerz

Liashna

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Maybe 1-2 page update a week!!! Will give my feedback after reading the latest 2 parts!!!!

DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Part 5

Riddhima reached her destination and alighted from the taxi. As she walked towards the door she thought about the phone call. The rang the bell and waited for her mother open the door.

Padma: Tum toh aaj jaanewali thi............tumne toh kaha tha ki aaj kaam jaldi ho jayega.............

Riddhima: Haan maa....... Kaam aaj der se khatam hua.........

Padma: usse baat hui kya ..........phone aya tha ????................

Riddhima: Haan ............aya tha .........woh aaj nahi aa raha hai ............shayad directly woh jaanewala ............ suddenly irritated ...........jaane ne do maa ...............

Padma: Acha jaane do ander aao ............khana khaya ya ...........

Riddhima: Nahi par aap chinta mat kijiye ............mein fridge mein check loongi..........nahi toh kuch bana loongi apne liye............

Padma: Theek hai tum fresh ho javo mein rukti hoon tumhare liye..........

Riddhima: Nahi maa theek hai aap soo jayiye .............

Padma: Nahi mein rukti hoon.......baate karni hai pooja ke baare mein

Riddhima in a disappointed tone.........Kal pandit baar karlenge ............ kya kar sakte hai........... agar uske bina ho sakti hai pooja toh .......kal baat karte hai ...........aap soo jaye...........mein bhi soo jaati hoon........

Padma: theek hai ......... khana khana hai toh kha lo......... Knowing very well Riddhima's habit she knew there is no point to coax her. Over the years, the inclination to persuade her to something as simple as getting her to eat her food had died down. Padma had started feeling this disconnect right after Sid exited their lives. Padma brushed away her thoughts 'Jaane do' She bid Riddhima goodnight and moved towards her bedroom.

Riddhima went to her bedroom and crashed on the bed. The room which she has so many nights at times felt so unfamiliar. Infact, she felt out of place at times in this home which her father brought her to despite of not being hers.

She was never made to feel like a burden but over the years, she felt may have become a burden. Nooo!!!... my parents are too nice hearted to make me feel so but then somewhere I don't feel like I fit here. I don't fit here but yet I feel I am little more peaceful than my house.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573841&PID=37538092&#37538092

Edited by DJ.. - 01 February 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheetanya.dsouzaNeha_Srvidyashreemala1108ARCaskettFan.Suhasini.krazy4kashHarry93kiran255-shamima--Prithi-docnussAR_LOVER-Zoya-.Sunshine....Noorya...PragziessdtvgojanshamilLiashnaswetiepie_angelmonty22poojahanda

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
nice update love sid and shilpaSmile

DJ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top