-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DJJJJJJJ

I'll go for 2-3 updates a day :))
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey very nice update...i love dis sid shilpa bonding 😳 im happy tat atleast she is there wit him at his bad times...and 2 or 3 updates/day is better than a week...
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why the cliffhanger......Nice update
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pls continue

Nice to see Sid and Shilpa mention
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4

Riddhima finished her work once again. This was the nth time such a situation has happened and she has not hesitated. Regardless what time of the day it was, she was always there to wait back to help anyone.

She finally walked out of the building which was her haven. She was waiting for a taxi when her phone rang. The person at the other end spoke. She listened to what was being said. Once the call ended she did not know how to feel, upset, angry, hurt, dismay or let down or something else which. Many a times she could never place her finger on her feelings. Why am I like this? This thought that came to her many a times. She finally decided her course of action and hailed a empty taxi and left for her destination.

Sid on the other hand was toying with his phone. Finally left it aside and tried to catch some sleep. His train of thoughts just did not seem to leave him.

Yuvi: Yaar tu kab tak aise rahene wala hai. Sab aage baad gaye aur tum ho ki aaj bhi wohi pe khada hai ............ jin logo ne tumhari kadar nahi ki unke aapno se kyu itna lagav hai........

Sid: Kyuki woh mere aapne hi hai .......Shilpa woh insaan hai jisne tumhare baad mujhe samjha hai ....jaana hai mujhe ..........aur mein bhi .......... jaanta hoon uske dard ko ............. aaj bhi woh din yaad hai jab usne mujhe aapna maan ke mujhse apne zindagi ka itna bada sach bolo tha........... aur mein bhi ussi dard se guzara hoon jis dard se woh guzari hai .........

Yuvi: Seriously movie ke dialogues mat mar ab ........

Sid genuinely irritated by Yuvi casual approach. Kya matlab hai tumhara ........drama kar rahe hai hum...... tamasha hamare zindagi ka bana aur tumhe ye sab mazaak lag raha hai .......... actually you know what mazak hi hai .......actually mazak ban chuke hai hum sab ki nazaro mein ........

Yuvi: Dekh mere khehene ka yeh matlab nahi tha.......... Dekh ....... you both have been through a lot you both need someone who can be your support ...........then why not each other then ...........Shilpa ek achi ladki hai ........pasand hai sabko ....... toh tum uske saath age kyu nahi badta............Jaise mein bhada ........... Naina ne job hi kiya for that matter what I did with her ......... but I realised......... maybe that was destiny ........aaj mein khush hoon ......... Sue ne mera us waqt saath diya aur jo saath nibhata hai woh hi saccha humsafar ban sakta hai ......

Sid has a sarcastic smile on his face ......'Yeah sure ........ saath, saacha humsafar, etc etc etc .......Its not that I don't want to but I can't .......with Shilpa atleast ........woh equation hi different hai .........'

Shilpa walks in at that moment. Kya baate chal rahi hai mere baare mein .........

Sid immediately jumped in and said 'Kuch Nahi aise hi .......... aur bolo kaisa raha tumhara din Khana kha ke ayi hoo ya banana padega.........

Shilpa 'Tum toh rahene do .......pak chuki hoon tumhare haath ka kha kha ke ........ Kyu na mezbaan aaj bait ke khaye aur mehmaan pakaye..........

Yuvi taking a clue from Sid decided to end the topic there itself and start off jokingly defending his place in the house. 'First of all I am not a mehmaan ........i am indeed is ghar ka hone wala damaad so khatir meri honi chahiye aur agar yaha aap mujhse expect karte ho ki mein pakavu toh forget it ......after marrying Sue I will be doing it anyways ...........pata nahi kab proper khana khane mile ...... So let me enjoy my last few days of peace and tranquillity I am ordering khana hai toh khavo nahi toh bhooke soo javo...........

Shilpa hearing these accusations about Sue jumped in to defend. After all ladkiyon ki izzat ka sawal tha ........ego hurt hua tha 'what do you mean? Hum ladkiyan .........

But before she could complete Sid jumped in and said he will cook and they can eat.

Shilpa was not going to let it go so simply 'Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii aaj nahi either Yuvi cooks or we order Actually lets order pata nahi kya khila dega ......... pata chala shaadi ke preparations karne ke vajay hum bhaite hai kahi ........ counting the number of times we went ...........

Hearing that Sid and Yuvi screamed Yucks ............and all started laughing.

Sid wondered how those days were. Yuvi brought up the topic many times after that and every time it was a dismissal reply from Sid.

Link to the next update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37533477
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dj!!
Woww very nice part bt plzzzz pm me....n i prefer 2-3 times in a day....
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey very nice update...i wish sid learns proper cooking soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Waiting 4 tomos updates πŸ˜‰
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DJ

Loved Sid & Yuvi convo :)

And SidShi 😍
Shilpuuuu is soo cute 😳
Also loved d li'll noke jhok abt who gonna make d food πŸ˜†
' counting d no of times we went ..... ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon....
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌ another nyc update......luvddddddd da funny part.....lollllllsssss
hmmmmmmm sidshi is cute.....😍

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey All

Thank you soo much for encouraging me with this FF ........

Its lovely to see everyone's comments ........

I am really sorry I am not replying to each and every comment as of now

I think I am sure you would love to see updates than my replies to your comments........

But yes that does not mean your comments and thoughts are not precious they are .....

Please give me all the feedback you want to .........chappal jhoote etc etc etc

and most important if any grammar or such mistakes if you see please let me know ...... mera grammar aur english waise itna achaa nahi hai