DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sidma_love

DJ 🤗

So finally u started a FF
I really like ur style of writing
Love d beginning , it seems Ridz or her family is in some kind of prob

Though I want a happy ending but even if its a sad ending I am ok wid it but just want Ridz Maiya to feel guilty :P

Can't wait to know what happens next
Plzz continue soon & thanx 4 d PM :)

@bold you will know soon

btw aisa sabko kyu lag raha hai ki yeh happy nahi sad endign rahegi ..........mera CC ka comment is it that????
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Tht ws a brilliant start! Way to go! The way u introduced Sid ws amazing! I l liked the way u fully described and  thn named the character! hope the next part comes up quickly!! bt this ws great!

Thank you soo much ...........

well the next chapter is up
DJ.. thumbnail

Don't know if this is true or not that the forum is closing Hence it would be great if you leave comments on the blog also .............it would be an honor to have your comments there which i can go back to when this forum will not more be there.......

Part Two

The lady looked at the watch and wondered how come he was late. He should have reached by now. Till she waited she decided she would just take a round of the hospital and settle the next day duties and hand over the list to a Senior Doctor for briefing, this way she would not have to come in too early.

She finished her tasks and settled in her office to wait. These were the few moments which she took for herself from her busy routine. Rare moments which she valued. 'A few moments just to be with me, just be myself. As she said that she opened the locked drawer right at the bottom of her desk and pulled out a photograph. It was a very old photograph, she looked different in it. Petite with anxious eyes looking at the man standing with her. She drifted into her thoughts. 'Those were some days, a wonderful phase of my life which I shall cherish all my life. I have come a long way from there. Ten whole years have passed by yet it seems like just yesterday. I can still feel the warmth in your eyes.' As her thoughts progressed a tear escaped her eye. She had waiting for an hour now. Finally she decided to give one last try to call the person to check if he was coming or not to pick her up. She dialled the number, the man at the other end responded. Finally, he answered she thought.

Lady: Kya hua gaadi theek hui.

Man: Nahi madam, isko time lagne wala hai

Lady: Theek hai mein taxi se ghar chali jaongi. Tum gaadi theek karke kal le ana.

She finished the call and picked her belonging to leave for home. 'Home' the word always brought a strange smile on her face. In these past 10 years she knew why the strange feeling she got whenever she thought about a place she could call home yet could never understand why it happened. 'Home' the words escaped her mouth. She heaved a sign and walked out of her cabin.

As she was walking towards the lift, she was called from behind. 'Dr. Riddhima sorry we are disturbing you but we need your help in this case. Can you spare a few minutes for this please'

She stopped in her tracks and smiled 'Sure, anytime' and walked towards the gang of doctors who were waiting for her. She felt light and relieved suddenly. She felt Nice.

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37513081

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
DJJJJJ

i always loved your analysis and used to think if ever you would write an FF on Siddhima!! 😳 And Yayyy you are doing exactly that!! And i was right!! you have kickstarted it brilliantly my only complaint please make the updates longerrrrrr 😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can see that you are lazy because of your short updates😆Just Kidding😆
and it was nice to read Riddhima's POV...and i love the way she takes out sid's photo and remembers the moments spent with him😳
Update soon :)

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
please pm me 
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

I can see that you are lazy because of your short updates😆Just Kidding😆

and it was nice to read Riddhima's POV...and i love the way she takes out sid's photo and remembers the moments spent with him😳
Update soon :)

what makes you soo sure it is Sid's photo 😆
-veena.shona- thumbnail

gr8 update yaar

thnx 4 d pm

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DJ..

what makes you soo sure it is Sid's photo 😆

this:
Petite with anxious eyes looking at the man standing with her

i hope i am not wrong😆
DJ.. thumbnail
@Pragzie and Miss Cullens ...........

I am lazy ........actually i not the person who can sit in one place for too long hence short updates but

promise you updates will be faster maybe twice a day also maybe ........

Miss Cullen plz update your FF soon plzzzzzzzzzz

and Pragzie why aren't you writing now a days😡