I thought this track would be different...

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm I really thought this track would be different. All BHPH tracks are humorous & not the typical clich storyline. But this did not turn out to be as I imagined it to be.

Firstly, the character of Ranbir or Ranvir or RanveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought he would be this funny character, who yes would be the enemy of Shravan, but deep inside he would be simple & nice. Somehow I thought his character would help Saachi & Shravan... But his intentions are weird πŸ˜•  His personality is a bit katcha πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Theres something about him that is not flattering ..

Secondly PRATAP 😑😑😑😑 Everything has its limits !!! I knew that pratap would introduce a guy to saachi, BUT i didnt think he would go that far and ask weird questions & really force them 😑 Pratap needs to get a life !!

Thirdly, somehow I really did think that Shravan would REALLY change after he sees Ran----. I thought he would stop slacking & really make an effort. But NAHHH!!! He keeps lying, tricking some people on money & has STILL not understood the value of money. A bit disappointing !!

Some scenes are funny & Shravan aka Barun does not fail to entertain us. But I thought this track would bring a freshness, instead it has brought "un-comfortableness" (not a word, but u get what I mean πŸ˜† ) .. They have dragged it too far, crossed some limits & repeat too much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you, especially the part about Pratap and Ranbir, they both make me soooo angry 😑

The only thing best about the show (since the show started that is) are Shravan and Saachi.
skyrap26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone!!But CV's have to react on this...........I hope they will read this forums..hope they do soon