Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

I thought this track would be different...

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I really thought this track would be different. All BHPH tracks are humorous & not the typical clich storyline. But this did not turn out to be as I imagined it to be.

Firstly, the character of Ranbir or Ranvir or RanveerLOLLOL I thought he would be this funny character, who yes would be the enemy of Shravan, but deep inside he would be simple & nice. Somehow I thought his character would help Saachi & Shravan... But his intentions are weird Confused  His personality is a bit katcha ConfusedLOL
Theres something about him that is not flattering ..

Secondly PRATAP AngryAngryAngryAngry Everything has its limits !!! I knew that pratap would introduce a guy to saachi, BUT i didnt think he would go that far and ask weird questions & really force them Angry Pratap needs to get a life !!

Thirdly, somehow I really did think that Shravan would REALLY change after he sees Ran----. I thought he would stop slacking & really make an effort. But NAHHH!!! He keeps lying, tricking some people on money & has STILL not understood the value of money. A bit disappointing !!

Some scenes are funny & Shravan aka Barun does not fail to entertain us. But I thought this track would bring a freshness, instead it has brought "un-comfortableness" (not a word, but u get what I mean LOL ) .. They have dragged it too far, crossed some limits & repeat too much!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aachal_92SUNSHiNE_413monamineMr.Zkkchitra77sandy.21ChocolateChickniru273sash10sangeeta9Davimaris08nycsweetiesunaina02

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i agree
sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
me toooo
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, especially the part about Pratap and Ranbir, they both make me soooo angry Angry

The only thing best about the show (since the show started that is) are Shravan and Saachi.
skyrap26 Groupbie
skyrap26
skyrap26

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone!!But CV's have to react on this...........I hope they will read this forums..hope they do soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekdoteenchar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top