Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 9)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! (Yes Jaya, Pallu, Gargi, CaCo Ma OMG !  Mantra is Bk ROFL )  anywyz OMG ! its was such an OMG ! epi !!!

Aditya-Priya  : Okay Seriously WHAT a Treat !! this was the Show Stoppper !! WOOOOWWW Shocked !! please Temme Im Not the 1 Who think this was THE BEST scene of Maryada !! Wait... BEST scene of Star Plus !!... Wait BEST Scene of the indian Television !! ClapClapClapSeriously  P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O !! everythin How i xpected !! i was gona run to India To Kill the CV's If they didnt Let Priya Tell Adi Her Past Angry !! Buh Woooow ! Priya's Actin is Improvin !!! we knw RaQesh is a Fab Actor ! buh Wooow Ridhi Shocked me Shocked Clap !! Fantabulous Clapthe Best Part was Where Adi Hugs Pri frm behind *Awwwwwwwwwwww*** !! i had tears in ma eyes !! n OMG ! OMG ! Jaya, Caco, Pallu u knw how muchi love when the Leads Cry ROFL !!! RaQesh Fulfilled ma Wish ! OMG ! he was loookin HAWT !! EmbarrassedLOL
this is wah i xpected Adi to Walk Away in anger !! Clap !!
Seriously WOOW !!

Vidya-her Mom : another awesome Scene Clap ! sucha realistic scene it was ! this is how uneducated moms willl react when they get to knw !!
CV's performed this Scene Perfectly Clap  !

Sasur Ganda Fool-Adi-Devyani : WOOOOW !! Loved this Scene !! Aditya's Reaction was Fab !! Loved it !!!
Loved how CV's Showed SSp worried !! Loved this scene !!

Over aLL 20 out of 10 !! BEST Epi of the show Clap ! Loved it !!
Note : other thn Geet no other show ever made me OMG

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesmushiroxxBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Loveeeeeeeeee your perspective! Its just as crazy as mine lol! Loveeeeeeeeee Adiyaaaaaaa Forever. You wont believe it but ive found a show that i completely madly love after February 2010 and im sooooooo happy its this show! Love it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
MrsKaranGrover (Seeems We gona meet again n again here Wink !! Wats ur name Smile ! ) n Plus i use to be crazy abt Geet buh lost interest buh simply lovin this show ! this is Awesome !!!!
amazin !!

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 01 January 2011 at 7:40am

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hope you guys had a ball ringing it in!

Edited by darlunia - 01 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBinge.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
SD (Insom-mia), Shreya, Priya, Mana...Hug...loved reading your views!

What a rocking way to end last year! 

Mana...Meet Hina...MrsKaranGrover

Hina...Meet Manal...-Cwezy_Manoola

Edited by darlunia - 02 January 2011 at 3:16am

BingeMrsKaranGrover

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey Hina Hug !!
@ Jaya [>:D<[ Thnks !!
oyeee icant seee the pix for some reason Confused !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
there is no end to love
aditya proved it again that his love is not lust..........its TRUST......
he accepted priya after knowing the truth n that too whole-heartedly.............Clap(i was fearing he might turn away but im glad CVs didn't ruin his character like that).........im really proud of adi........i also loved the fact that like priya....he also told the truth after realizing his mistake of not reading the letter........Clap
defining moment when priya overcame her fear n looked SSP in the eye n told him that the scared priya is dead.......Clap
this week was miraculous......Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover.Manal.

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

@Manal-Hi hun (my name is Hina).  I know we are gonna have a blast being crazyyy over this show and especially Adiya!Wink Ive deffo find my twin in you!LOL I too used to like geet at one time but then lost interest too (i never loved maaneet thoughOuch) I just LOVEEEEEE Adiya, for me they personify true love in each n every wayEmbarrassed

@ Jaya-Happy New Year to you too sweetie and everyone else in this wondaful forum!Embarrassed

@Mushirox- absolutely agree! i cant thank the CVs enough for making such a amazing character like Aditya!Clap The fact that he stood there like her rock n not moving without knoing just goes to show his love is true, pure and beautfiul to withstand anything!Embarrassed We definitely need more men like him in this world!Embarrassed Am dieing to see the next episode!Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BingemushiroxxBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index