Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 8)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
O-M-G today's episode was just amazing i loved it everything from Priya telling Aditya her past to Vidya talk with her mom  to Aditya's outburst which  was sooo heart-wrenching.

I loved loved today's episode. The actors were all spot on with their expression their dialogue presentation was great, i swear you rarely find a show filled with amazing actors. But ofcourse Rakesh was the star of today episode.

So i guess a Gaurav and Vidya confrontation is coming up and it seems as if dadaji knows about SSP and that he is not the great guy which everyone knows he is, does anyone know why they don't get along?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedpriyankumupalBingeBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
 We are all such a bunch of OhEmGee gals today...ROFL

Humna, Gargi...loved reading your views! Hug

Pisces25...I think we have met before right? Loved your quick take too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedpisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Oh hey Jaya LOL remember we met in the hum sane hai chat club.

True we are such ohmegees today, loved your take on the episode and Mrskarangrovers

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Oh hey Jaya LOL remember we met in the hum sane hai chat club.

True we are such ohmegees today, loved your take on the episode and Mrskarangrovers

Pisces: OMG...that is right! HugWhere did you disappear? We are now on CC#2. Hope to see you there and here regularly! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I too  have to say OMG!!!  (I usually never use that expression).
The last 4 episodes have been fantastic.  I finally got into the Aditya and Priya romance with the unexpected dancing/singing episode.  I was going to write a detailed opinion on those episodes....
but now today's episode...again OMG.
I have no complaints. I don't have to words right now to describe it.  Each relationship so beautifully developed. 
I love that the truth came out straight forward no dragging it out.
I LOVE THIS Show and again was reminded why.  What fantastic acting on each of their parts. WOW. 

I don't think I need to say more since everyone else has expressed themselves so well - with similar sentiments.
CAN'T WAIT for the next episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Jaya, Hina, Gargi loved your takes! You guys said it all!! I loved the episode too.. and brilliant acting by Ridhi, Raquesh and even Vidya!! I cried at both the confrontation scenes of Adiya and Vidya- mommie sceneCry

Gargi, you raised a very good point here.. its the woman who's pointed at even if the hubby has an affair! Its the wife who's mocked at by the people claiming she must have been inadequate in sufficing him. .I hate this mentality! But the dialogue writer putting that dialogue here through Vidya's mom was brilliant! No one else but a mother would talk about such things with her daughter. Smile

But guys, I have one question for y'all.. dont you think there could have been more scope for Ridhi as an actress if we had her literally narrating what happened with her rather than muting the sequence? Smile I had this thought while watching that scene.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
It was a wonderful episode...after along while i was really happy watching the show...after the whole Touch me dance sequence i was mortified and embarrassed but i think the story picked up really well after that....it's such a pleasure to watch such good acting. Raqesh was such a star today and when he hugged his mom in his deep misery i felt genuine sadness for him...as if it was a real incident. Superb 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
LOVE reading all your perspectives! keep dem coming:D Im soooooo happy to find other Maryada fans like meEmbarrassed

nbostedBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index