Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 7)

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
December 30, 2010 - Thursday

Hello M-Forum waasis! HugWhat a spectacular episode. Very rarely does anything on TV move me but today did...and kudos to the creative team, writers and actors for delivering an episode that hit me in the gut! Every so often I watch something that touches me so deeply that I stop "analyzing" the episode and today, it was the turn of Maryaada to do that to me.

Aditya - Priya: I loved this sequence...everything...from how simple the screenplay kept Priya's reaction to Aditya's confession to Priya's sharing of what happened to Aditya's gut-wrenching reaction! I had tears in my eyes and that never happens with me...almost never! I do not want to break this down today. I don't even know if I can watch it again...so...let me just say it again...I loved this sequenceStar RaQesh...take a bow! It was your show all the way and you were such a joy to watch! Clap

Vidya - Mother: How beautiful was this scene! Vidya was so in character as she shares the truth about Gaurav & her relationship with her mother. But her mother's further probing made her finally share her misgivings and let those tears fall. Another home run writers! Star Vindya...you rocked this scene! Clap

Devyani - Gaurav: Ahhh...this story is continuing to gather momentum. Gaurav reminded Devyani, again, that while he had married Vidya, he was not going to fulfill his responsibilities as husband! This combined with Vidya's emotions means a confrontation is coming...and soon! Thumbs Up

Mrs. Bindra - Devyani: Filler scene continuing to show the marriage preparations!

Brahmanand - Devyani - Aditya: What can I say...such a fabulous closing scene. Like the first scene, I loved everything about it...Aditya's anger to Brahmanand's initial suspicions about who Aditya was talking about to Brahmanand & Devyani's attempts to calm Aditya to Aditya's emotional confession about not reading the letter to Brahmanand's disbelief at realizing that Aditya's love could be the girl who he molested! Viswajeet, RaQesh and Devyani...outstanding expressions...spot on! Clap

Overall: This was a 5/5 for me! Writers...here is a virtual hug for you...Hug. You renewed my faith that there are still shows that can deliver a story peak the way it should be...with drama & impact that jolts the viewer! The screenplay was simply superb and the execution...Waseem...Clap!

Thank you Maryaada team! I am proud to be a fan of your creation today!

Edited by darlunia - 30 December 2010 at 1:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-mianbostedkvvasvijaya77veil_of_rosespisces25BingeMrsKaranGrover.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Anamekaa....Hug...I LOVED today's episode too chica! I wish some of you were online so we could chat about today's episode together...Unhappy
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyyy everyone! Hope everyones good. I just saw Adiya so im on top of the worldBig smileBig smileBig smile heres my quick takes for todays epi.

*im going to gagagaga over Raqesh so bewareEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed*

Adiya-I have to admit ive seen so many couples but adiya are just different and am sooooooooo happy that they are potrayed by such fine actors!Clap..It was such an aweosme scene i felt it was real and seeing adityas reaction to it even my eyes became tearyCry..the way he hugged her was so beautfiul and pure..u could clearly see shes his life and he will always be there for her no matter what!Embarrassed..Hats off to Ridhi and Raqesh!Embarrassed Especially Raqesh i mean the guys beautfiul as it isWink but his eyes are mesmerisingly emotive i could clearly see his eyes change from worried-emotional-painful-angryClap

Vidya and that women-My god i felt soooooooo bad for her, you could see how much pain shes got in her heart for not being able to gain her husband's loveCry. Just wish she doesnt put herself to fault for thisCry. Hope to see how her storyline will develop in the near futureSmile.

SSP-Aditya-Devyani scene-Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww what a scene?Clap my heart was seriously pounding when boh of them were holding Aditya and how much it took to calm him down!Shocked Again Raqesh was perfect in de scene and im sure that scene must have drained the guy out completely!Clap His dad is such a hypocrite its unbelievable!Angry

Devyani-Aditya-beautfiul scene between a mother and son and how much a mother can understand her son and help him outEmbarrassed loved the way the whole scene was shown and how she spoke to him jsut the way all mothers doEmbarrassed I hope she re-emphasises the fact that Priya has moved on and going back will jsut cause her more pain and him.Cry

Precap-Wowwwwww SSP thinks nothing can make him loose his sleep but congratulations coz from today onwards ur going to be a confused man!Angry And glad dadaji knows his real personality too!Angry

OVERALL: amazing episode as always, i dont even want to blink for one second thats how much i love this show!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed this episode was aweosmeeeeeeeeee for the fact that i was literally so moved at how AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG Raqesh has acted throughout all the scenes and with so much perfection!ClapClapClap Im definitely in lovee with this guy and now im goin to try find my real life Aditya!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed God knows how many years its going to take! hahaLOLLOLLOL Wish me luck everyoneLOLWinkEmbarrassed 

My Rating: *no bias involved* 1,000,000/10Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedpisces25BingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hina...loved your perspective...and today...RaQesh totally deserves the accolades! 

1,000,000/10....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeMrsKaranGrover

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you^. HAHA i knowww but theres something in this serial thats so different and even im not sure what it is!? I watch the episode on youtube, the repeats and record it on tv!? omg i hope im not becoming the craziest maryada fan hahaSilly. Im definitely Raqesh's NO.1 fan thoughEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
saw episode today........m speechlessCryCryCry
OMG jaya seriously wat an episode...Shocked i was wondering whether m watching indian tv that to star plus or a movieLOL LOL thank uHug
adi-priya 
i never expected aditya's confession at this time n his love n beliefEmbarrassedHeart
raqeshThumbs UpApprove Clap riddhi was good too...seriously Clap
god i cant watch this clip again..Confused i wud cry n cry n cryCry it was flawless perfectEmbarrassed
loved 1 dialog main apne baap ko na chooduApproveClap
vidya n her mom
i feel bad for vidyaOuch her crying n everything bt scene was good..perfectly goes wid vidya's character n her story
her mom saying woman to be blamed is actually rightAngryOuch in many cases this happens gal is called banz/infertile/defective/not able to woo husband wateverOuch...i have seen ppl accusing wife if husband has mistressAngry so vidya might be facing such accusation in futureCry
divyani n gaurav
i hate devyani for ruining vidya's life...she blackmailed gaurav to marry for sureOuch
again blackmailing him to accept relationshipOuch bt the way gaurav answered i m hoping for his truth to reveal soonBig smile
adi-devyani-SSP
really good scene...SSP got some idea bt he wanted to brush it off...
both passifying adiThumbs Up
devyani confronting adi n adi accepting he never read letterThumbs Up so devyani wont blame priyaApprove

for future
i expect him to go n check priya or give her warning or break rishta watever just try to save his skin n he cant let go adi...he wants to be best n prfect in front of his son..Evil Smile

10/10 to episodeClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover.Manal.

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
oh my Goddd i have no words......i have not scene such a hearttouching episode ever.....jaya ,hina i completely agree with u...
jaya u have written every word that i wanted to say but dont know how to put in words...i had tears in my eyes tooo........
u know its soo sad to know that this tops notch serial with top notch actors is not getting deserved timings and trps......
thi is my best serial ever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index