Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 6)

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shreya for the answers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hola Shilpa...Hug

-SSP/ Priya meeting - Amazing scene. Awesome job by Priya. Both did a great job acting.Big smile Priya was hesistant in the begginging but I was so joyous to see her react and stand for herself against SSP. 

I loved this scene. I usually find Ridhi's acting not as top notch as the rest...but she did quite well in this sequence. That aside, I loved the screenplay.

-Vidya Gaurav Scene - I was feeling so bad for Vidya! Gaurav needs to tell her. He cant unjustify with her and keep her in the dark.

Ahh...I know I am repeating myself, but I love this track.

SSP car sene- Kya hogaya SSP Sab? Scred seeing Priya mustering courage in front of you?

This scene brilliant. People like SasurPig take out their own feelings of inadequacies by putting down others...that is the psychology of his relationship with Devyani. Here, Priya's standing up to him made him feel powerless. He takes that out on his staff in the car. Love the character detailing!

AdiYa hand holding sceneEmbarrassed- I am not scared because she will tell Aditya and Aditya will obviously be in shock butmore he will on that person who troubled HIS jaan, his love, Priya.

Another wonderful scene. Aditya is essentially not the type of character who can keep his feelings hidden. Just like how he wears his love on his sleeve, he could keep hiding the fact that he had not read Priya's letter. The moment it got truly uncomfortable, he blurted the truth out!
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Welcome supercool3! Loved your take. What may we call you? I'm Jaya!

Originally posted by supercool3

My Take Big smile
Priya-SSP Confrontation : At first, I was really worried about Priya. She looked totally petrified and the way she started taking few steps back. Her fear kicked in and it was like she felt there was nothing for her to lean back on, or she doesn't have the strength. Hence, you saw her quite losing her balance. But when she finally stood up to SSP, I was in awe of her. You can see the fire in here eyes. The evil will only continue to laugh if it sees a sign of weakness. Once Priya stood up, you can see how the smile on SSP's face just vanished. Totally amazing ! Clap

Spot on. This was such a well done scene in terms of the screenplay. First you could see Priya freeze and move back in shock and fear and Sasur Pig take steps forward to invade her space. As Priya collects herself together, she does not take Sasur Pig's words lying down and gives it right back to him! The details you talk about such as Priya losing her balance are what shows the calibre of these writers! Lots of people will do it in scenes here and there...not these. They deliver such detailing episode after episode! I also loved how as Priya gained her confidence and fought back, Sasur Pig loses his and looks around consciously to see if they have attracted any attention!

Aditya-Priya :Honestly, there could've been nothing better than that hug that followed right after the confrontation.

What I loved about this scene was the screenplay had Aditya starting to realize that whatever had happened to Priya, that he had ignored previously, was big!

Gaurav-Vidya : The supposed pregnancy doesn't sound too good. Especially when Gaurav still hasn't opened up to Vidya. I don't know what to say on this, other than the fact that the creatives really do need some progression in this track. It just seems to be stuck in one spot. Confused

Here I have a slightly different view. I think that progress is being made and that they are setting up this track for some momentum soon...I guess post the wedding! Also...for the very first time, I found Kamya a bit over the top in this scene where they were in Vidya's room!

[/QUOTE]SSP : Seems like Priya really scared SSP.[/QUOTE]

Here I think it was not fear but more the SSPs normal reaction to feeling powerless. I was reminded of the scene last week when he was begging the lady (Savitri Devi?) on the phone but reacted angrily once he had hung up! I feel like this is the psychology of his victimization of Devyani! He makes himself feel all important by putting down others who are inferior in his eyes be it Devyani or his staff.

Pradhan-Priya-Adi : It was a really nice father-daughter moment. Even here, Priya did say that Adi's her strength, what made her able to stand up to SSP. As for Adi, you can see the tension on his face. He's confused, especially 'cause he didn't read the letter and neither did he tell Priya that he didn't. Hence, he wants to know, yet he's scared to ask.

This was another scene with a superb script! Priya rushing home and sharing what happened with her father did not surprise me but I did find her praising Aditya very screenplay convenient! That said, I loved RaQesh's emoting of Aditya's confusion in this scene. He was clearly uncomfortable with all the praise since he had not read the letter at all. Very well done!

SSP-Uttara : That was a nice Jiju-Saali moment.

I thought of that one promo that was aired before the show started too. That aside, nothing in the show between these two characters so far has given any indication that that particular promo is still valid. So in the context of what we have seen so far, I liked this interaction...especially the contrast between each sibling's with the other's spouse versus their own marital one!

Aditya - Priya: I'm glad that Adi finally told Priya that he didn't read the letter at all.

Glad the writers had Aditya reveal his falsehood without any fuss or fanfare!

Thanks for sharing your perspective. Hope to see you back as a regular!

Cheers,
Jaya 

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbosted

I liked today's episode.  I like that the writers have showed how the love of a good person can heal and make a person stronger.  Because of Aditya, Priya has found her self-confidence again and is more effervescent then she has ever been. 

I love how they have showed her as a scared and withdrawn person, and how over time she has become strong enough to stand up to the monster who ruined her self-confidence.

I think that soon Vidya is going to be confronting Gaurav.  I think she is going to be embarrassed by this whole pregnancy debacle and confront him as to why they haven't progressed past friends.

Naomi...Hiya! Glad you shared your perspective chica! Agree completely with it! Hope you continue to post! Smile

nbosted

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Shreya...Hug...Hi hon! Just read your episode pointers after I responded to the others. My views are pretty much the same as yours...so no surprise that I enjoyed reading your take! ROFL. I loved the episode!

MrsKaranGrover

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Originally posted by MrsKaranGrover

OVERALL: Like i always say in my every post nowadays-This is the BESTEST show on indian television with an amazing story, amazing actors, amazing real-life situations, amazing scenes and an amazing thrill and excitement thats very rare to find. Since the show began there hasnt been one day i havent been on the edge of my seat and still cant wait for the next epi to air! As always ill give it 1000000/10.Star

@MrsKaranGrover: Loved reading your perspective...thanks for sharing it! What can we call you? I'm Jaya BTW! Smile

Heyaaa ThankoooEmbarrassed..Hi Jaya nice to always see you here. Im Hina and youll always find me hovering around this forum tooLOLWink.

Cant w8 to see Adis ghussa today and SSP's expressions!Big smile

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hiya Hina...very nice to meet you! I can't wait for today's episode either! Approve

MrsKaranGrover

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hi Jaya.... you can call me V or Vitz LOL

I see where you're coming about the Gaurav-Vidya track. I guess it makes sense. But I don't know, I just felt the creatives seemed to be taking their own time with this track, while sky-rocketing Adi-Priya's track. Who knows, maybe this will come into play later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index