Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 5)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKaranGrover

OVERALL: Like i always say in my every post nowadays-This is the BESTEST show on indian television with an amazing story, amazing actors, amazing real-life situations, amazing scenes and an amazing thrill and excitement thats very rare to find. Since the show began there hasnt been one day i havent been on the edge of my seat and still cant wait for the next epi to air! As always ill give it 1000000/10.Star

@MrsKaranGrover: Loved reading your perspective...thanks for sharing it! What can we call you? I'm Jaya BTW! Smile

Edited by darlunia - 29 December 2010 at 1:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBinge

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BingeBheegiBasanti

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Shilpa's TakeBig smile

December 29, 2010

-SSP/ Priya meeting - Amazing scene. Awesome job by Priya. Both did a great job acting.Big smile Priya was hesistant in the begginging but I was so joyous to see her react and stand for herself against SSP. I felt throwing my chappal at SSP. After all he did, how cheaper can he get? He steeped so low when he told Priya that another girl would probably suicide by now. What an a**! But humare Priya handled the situation so well! I just loved it. The way she said that she wasnt the old Priya anymore was great.Big smile Hope she stays strong!
-Aditya comforting Priya- Am happy that Aditya was there for Priya. Even though she stood up to SSP, she probably felt disgustedand unsecure inside. But I smiled to see that Aditya was there to comfort, and help her through the time.Smile
-Vidya Gaurav Scene - I was feeling so bad for Vidya! Gaurav needs to tell her. He cant unjustify with her and keep her in the dark.
-SSP car sene- Kya hogaya SSP Sab? Scred seeing Priya mustering courage in front of you? Scared she is happy and living? Your doing will hit hit you hard SSP Sab. And tell ya this, you will be tortured by your own kin.
-AdiYa hand holding sceneEmbarrassed- I am not scared because she will tell Aditya and Aditya will obviously be in shock butmore he will on that person who troubled HIS jaan, his love, Priya.
Precap- What a jhakas precap man! Awesome! Aditya is mad and angry..Wo kisi beh had thak ja sak tha hai...Oh SSP. You are so D-E-A-D. I love going to love tomorrow's episode!

Over all great episode. 8/10. Worth watching.Big smile Took the two points away cause I was hoping they would Gaurav telling Vidya.Unhappy But oh well!LOL
Shilpa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasanti

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
My Take Big smile

Priya-SSP Confrontation : At first, I was really worried about Priya. She looked totally petrified and the way she started taking few steps back. Her fear kicked in and it was like she felt there was nothing for her to lean back on, or she doesn't have the strength. Hence, you saw her quite losing her balance. But when she finally stood up to SSP, I was in awe of her. You can see the fire in here eyes. The evil will only continue to laugh if it sees a sign of weakness. Once Priya stood up, you can see how the smile on SSP's face just vanished. Totally amazing ! ClapI just couldn't stop adoring Priya today, seeing her standing up to SSP. And you can see the tension on his face. And the best part was neither did Priya let SSP's threats get to her. She fought against him. It was like a total "In your face!" Embarrassed

Aditya-Priya :Honestly, there could've been nothing better than that hug that followed right after the confrontation. She just fell right into his arms, and confidently told him that she saw the man who ruined her life. You can still see the courage and triumph in her eyes. Adi is definitely Priya's strength. And if it wasn't for him, she would've never been able to face SSP today. Though she did seem scared at first, she was able to stand up and fight against SSP because of Adi. He's her backbone and also her protector. As for Adi, love the way he was comforting her. And you just know right there, that if Priya was ever to fall, Adi would always be behind to catch her. Embarrassed This scene just flowed so well.

Gaurav-Vidya : The supposed pregnancy doesn't sound too good. Especially when Gaurav still hasn't opened up to Vidya. I don't know what to say on this, other than the fact that the creatives really do need some progression in this track. It just seems to be stuck in one spot. Confused

SSP : Seems like Priya really scared SSP. It was quite nice to see that fear on his face. He was actually surprised by that reaction of Priya. Infact, I think this may be the first time someone actually stood up to him. So, even that may have come as another shock to him too. Then again, the real drama would start once it's revealed that Adi's dad is SSP.

Pradhan-Priya-Adi : Priya was brave in being able to tell her dad about what happened. It was like when a kid comes rushing home to tell his'her parents about the day's event and the amazing thing they did. That same thing was visible in Priya's eyes. Infact, she's proud of herself and even stunned too. Pradhan praising her was just the icing on top for that scene. It was a really nice father-daughter moment. Even here, Priya did say that Adi's her strength, what made her able to stand up to SSP. As for Adi, you can see the tension on his face. He's confused, especially 'cause he didn't read the letter and neither did he tell Priya that he didn't. Hence, he wants to know, yet he's scared to ask.

Gaurav-Devyani:Only Devyani knows that Gaurav hasn't even touched Vidya yet. She understands his situation there, how uncomfortable he's feeling with this new pregnancy issue. But then again, they really do need to move the track forward.

SSP-Uttara : That was a nice Jiju-Saali moment. But didn't quite sit well with me. Especially with one of the earlier promos we got. Only can say things aren't always going to be like that for these two.

Aditya - Priya: I really love to see Priya smile, but for some reason there's always something that pops up, which just makes her all sad again. LOL I'm glad that Adi finally told Priya that he didn't read the letter at all. As far as I'm concerned, Adi needs to know the truth about Priya, and that too before marriage. But then again, Priya just seemed all broken-hearted. She thought he fully accepted her with her past, but Adi's revelation just sort of broke the trust she placed in him. That was just a really shocking moment for her. (Honestly, how many shocks can a girl handle in one day? I mean first the seeing SSP, then being able to fight him, and now finally Adi's revelation. Like seriously lol LOL)

Precap: Ok that looks freaking awesomeeeeeeeee! Adi's anger seems like a must watch. Can only comment further after watching tomorrow'sLOL

Overall : Ridhi Dogra was definitely the screen stealer today. It was her all the way through. Her expressions during the confrontation, the power she had in her voice during the dialogues. COMPLETELY AMAZING! I was totally in awe!

Rating: 8.5/10  

nbostedBingeBheegiBasanti

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode.  I like that the writers have showed how the love of a good person can heal and make a person stronger.  Because of Aditya, Priya has found her self-confidence again and is more effervescent then she has ever been. 

I love how they have showed her as a scared and withdrawn person, and how over time she has become strong enough to stand up to the monster who ruined her self-confidence.

I think that soon Vidya is going to be confronting Gaurav.  I think she is going to be embarrassed by this whole pregnancy debacle and confront him as to why they haven't progressed past friends.

Now some cultural stuff.  What is a Sangeet?  What is the purpose and importance of it?  Is a Spinster party basically a Bachelorette party?

Now clothing...  What is the difference between what Devyani and Uttara wear?  And Vidya's Grandma and mom why do they always have their heads covered is this a religion thing?

I mean no disrespect by these questions just curiosity.

Thanks Naomi

BingeBheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Jaya- Oh great!Smile So you get to see their confrontation that you'd wanted to see eagerly.Wink 

MrsKaran Grover and supercool3- Brilliant take!StarYou guys said it all and the episode was indeed worth a watch! I'm liking the pace of this show and suddenly it seems like CVs are back to business! LOLThumbs Up

29th Dec, Wednesday- 

I'll just make few pointers for today as awesome analysis regarding the scenes have already been done by others. 

• SSP-Priya confrontation was brilliantly handled. I mean, right from how Priya shudders on seeing him to holding back her vulnerability and giving him back- that's what a woman of substance usually is. She'd fight back mustering courage to the person who exploited her very well-being instead of crying buckets infront of him, or running at the sight of him! So for Priya  Clap
  • SSP's character has lots of scope. Has anyone observed, he usually goes berserk when he has no control over the situation.. like after Priya said she's strong enough to put him behind the bars, he could not think of anything else and hence vented out his frustration on the other havaldars.Tongue Similarly, he usually does it with Devyani, too.And earlier, he got nervy while talking with that lady head about his transfer.. 
  • Vidya's pregnancy track- I loved it! Before the doctor announced that it was a case of indigestion, all the family members were so excited and gung-ho about the baby, names, gender, etc. And when the doc dissolved the pregnancy speculation, all went and resumed to their mundane activities.Ouch Aah, Imli's remark was slightly irritating. As always!Stern Smile
  •   But with this track, I guess Vidya will be the one who'd try to find out the reason behind Gaurav's alien-like behaviour when it comes to physical intimacy. I see great potential here..   Approve          
  • Aditya confessing that he has no idea regarding Priya's past. For the first ever time, I saw Adi so calm and guilty.LOL And good that he made it clear.Smile

•  So from the precap- I can assume that Aditya has been told about Priya's past is helluva furious! SSP gets an idea with this perhaps? And will he decide to flee away from the situation would be interesting to watch. 

Edited by shreya- - 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm

nbostedshe_ratchetBheegiBasanti

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@Shreya .. Very interesting take! NiceBig smile And I agree. It will be exciting to see the precap scene![:D

BingeBheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Naomi, loved and I agree with whatever you've written about Priya! Thumbs Up And ya, Vidya will start having doubt on Gaurav and will have to bear the brunt and taunts frm her Daadi too. Ouch

Sangeet is a function and a very popular one where the girls' and boy's side usually dance to songs and have fun just few days before marriage. Its quite a trend here lately. LOLEmbarrassed Ya Spinster party is like a bachelor's party. They have a ball before getting trapped with marriage rituals and commitment. TongueWink

Hahaha.. I've always detested Devyani's dressing sense. I mean what is it exactly?? She has lovely expressive eyes but her dressing sense just makes me cringe in my seat. Pinch Uttara on the other hand, wears saris which is draped casually but makes her look classy. I dont think anybody could have carried it with elegance like she does. Embarrassed

Ya Vidya's family is from a remote village and just to show that she's a gaav ki chori, they are trying to show her family along the same lines. Smile

Edited by shreya- - 29 December 2010 at 9:36pm

nbostedBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index