Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 3)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Jaya and Humna Loved your takes!!! And I loved today's episode a LOT!!!Star Embarrassed   Will give my analysis tomorrow.. Smile

Jaya, Bon voyage!Hug I had this doubt that family members would mistake Vidya's sickness as her pregnancy, also bcuz we have her daadi around!Evil Smile And this will surely keep both Vidya-Gaurav on a burner when the doc will dissolve the issue saying its just a weakness. I feel for VidyaOuch But its good that Gaurav feels for Vidya too! Embarrassed

Edited by shreya- - 28 December 2010 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
December 28, 2010
TuesdayBig smile

Episode starting with Aditya,Priya and everyone dancing was really sweet! Nice scene.Embarrassed Loved how Uttra and everyone lifted Aditya and gav0e him a few bumps.LOL It was funny to se Devyani trying her best to stop them.ROFL
Priya and Aditya romance scene was cute! As I said yesterday,I m happy to see Priya realizing that Aditya loves her emotionally as well.Embarrassed Looks like Aditya was blooming too and am happy to see AdiYa back in action!Wink
Vidya and Gaurav are so cute.Embarrassed Their story is getting along well and am hoping that Gaurav realizes Vidya is his lady love and they have a blooming story like AdiYa!Big smile
Aditya Priya phone convo was probably the cutest scene for me today!Embarrassed Really loved it. Great job! Aditya loves Priya soo much and Priya loves Aditya soo much.Embarrassed
The great nightmare! SSP coming back. Devyani is happy but I don't think anyone will be after the return of SSP. Oh gosh. I am so scared. I just hope this return of nightmares doesn't cause a rift for Priya and everyone else. But after all on the other hand, It was cute scene seeing Devyani happy.[:]
Priya and Mr.Pradhan scene was so real and life like. Father and Daughter scenes are so senti types but I loved this one!Big smile
Jhakar family scene wAs...ehh...Ok. Not going to say alot.LOL
Precap: Deadly I can say! I am scared. SSP and Priya face to face. And I am not even sure tat anyone knows that SSP is the person who caused Priya's life to become hell. I hope this isn't the start of a rift between the characters.Unhappy

Overall, nice episode. I think I will give it a 9.5/10 ..Gonna take .5 away because the phone convo could have been longer.ROFL But awesome episode looking forward to tomorrow!Smile

Shilpa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasanti

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I wondered if this is how the Vidya-Gaurav story line would play out.  Friendship can always turn into love.  Which is why you always be friends with the kind of guy you want to marry....  (I'm 5'11 I was only friends with guys who were tall like me and I married a 6'3 guy.  Of course some people might call this snobbery oh well).

BingeBheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
28th Dec- 

What I liked about this episode is that in a matter of 20-22 mins, we have an insight of so many characters, like we had Adiya patch-up on one side, Devyani-SSP convo, SSP on his way back home, Vidya who is suffering from weakness is offering tea to the family and guests and Gaurav noticing the same,  Gaurav disconnecting the call he gets from his secret lover, Devyani pondering over Vidya's pregnancy speculation and asking to call the doc... so it was very well balanced and I liked the flow in the episode. Thumbs Up

Adiya scenes: The peck on his cheek was much better than the supposed lip-lock. Enjoyed their phone convo too! Other scene where Aditya asks Cheenu about Priya and goes back to pick her up was again a  realistic scene. 

Mr Pradhan-Bauji convo was again not needed one!.But I loved the fact that they did not have those oldie talks or foodie talks just for the heck of it but the worries about upbringing a daughter and later bidding her adieu which was touching scene. Thumbs Up

SSP is happy to see his son elated. And he has pre-conceived notions through Devyani's talks that his bahu is advanced and broad-minded.. so stretching their meet will be kinda unconvincing.Ermm  Cuz naturally, he'll have that curiosity to see his bahu his son is so madly in love with! Stern Smile

I feel Vidya will be pressurized with ppl presuming her to be expecting and try to ask why Gaurav hasn't taken any step to get closer to her.. I liked their twist! Daadi will surely taunt when the pregnancy speculation goes phuss! Evil Smile

My rating- 10/10 Clap Embarrassed

Edited by shreya- - 29 December 2010 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humna77

i liked their hugging scene more than dance bcs it was in private and good to c that priya is forgetting her painful past and enjoying being in love...

Humna...me too! I liked the kiss yesterday way way more than that darned smooch! I think the confrontation today will set the foundation for Priya to realize who Brahmanand is to Aditya...Smile

Edited by darlunia - 29 December 2010 at 8:04am
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Jaya, Bon voyage!Hug 

Shreya...my travel plans moved forward by a few days...Smile...thank god!

Edited by darlunia - 29 December 2010 at 8:04am
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Vidya and Gaurav are so cute.Embarrassed Their story is getting along well and am hoping that Gaurav realizes Vidya is his lady love and they have a blooming story like AdiYa!Big smile
Aditya Priya phone convo was probably the cutest scene for me today!Embarrassed Really loved it. Great job! Aditya loves Priya soo much and Priya loves Aditya soo much.Embarrassed

Agreed. I love the Gaurav - Vidya track too and the Aditya - Priya phone conversation was nice!

Priya and Mr.Pradhan scene was so real and life like. Father and Daughter scenes are so senti types but I loved this one!Big smile

I loved this scene too. I love it when normal every day interactions are shown in this show as the writing makes it such a pleasant watch!

Precap: Deadly I can say! I am scared. SSP and Priya face to face. And I am not even sure tat anyone knows that SSP is the person who caused Priya's life to become hell. I hope this isn't the start of a rift between the characters.Unhappy

Ahhh...cannot wait for today. 

Loved reading your views Shilpa!

nbostedshe_ratchet

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbosted

I wondered if this is how the Vidya-Gaurav story line would play out.  Friendship can always turn into love.  Which is why you always be friends with the kind of guy you want to marry....  (I'm 5'11 I was only friends with guys who were tall like me and I married a 6'3 guy.  Of course some people might call this snobbery oh well).

Hiya Naomi! LOL...I like tall guys too...Cool

Good Christmas holiday? I too think the Vidya - Gaurav story will progress from friendship to love. It is already looking like Gaurav's feelings are evolving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nbosted

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index