Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 2)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Okay.. so I guess I'm in minority here.. the dance was a good surprise.. I had not seen any sbb/sbs clipping if they were out on this sequence so I enjoyed the surprise!Smile 

But dance wise, I felt steps could have been better! She kept repeating the same steps and it looked more like that of an impromptu act.. whereas it was a part of Priya's plan. Also, more so cuz I'd seen the song on other couple 2 years back and well... 

All I have a grudge was that I wish I could see more of dance steps especially for a sizzling song like this! The steps that Priya did would look good on a song like Gore Gore Se chhore.. 

I liked Adi's steps with her though! Big smile 

Other than that, I felt Uttara's expressions OTT! She looked pretty and had some great lines with Devyani "Rooki sooki party" and her reaction when Priya says that she has called an item boy, all were going good but I felt her OTT during the song sequence. LOL Maybe it was meant to be and she was directed to act accordingly. 

Talking about the song choice, now this suggested that Priya is not the stereotypical  DILs pretending of holding coy image! I liked the song sequence but I'm still having mixed reactionsLOL regarding sudden change in Priya where she is ready to dance to a hot number infront of her in-laws and guests. That's a leap in the image makeover, I must say! I'd have preferred this sequence to happen in private more. Embarrassed

Edited by shreya- - 28 December 2010 at 12:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

prem-mukti#1 Goldie
prem-mukti#1
prem-mukti#1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Just loved the way priya pataofied aditya, it was sooo cute. Oh and I also loved aditya's cute dimple wali smile when she said I love you! Can't wait till tomorrow's episode :)

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hi ayesha...yes u r right ...very nice job by rakesh n ridhi :)
not only her dance but his expressions were also great ...
10/10 for this episode

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Can any one tell me what the note that Priya sent to Adi said? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

soons_rock Newbie
soons_rock
soons_rock

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Today's episode for me was best in TV so far.....never saw such a appropriate sequence and that too performed so well in TV serail. Maryayda is the best show on air right now..

BingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hola guys...Hug

Nice to see you guys share your views. Smile

Naomi...have to re-watch the episode to see what it said. Will let you know.

Gargi...I can see why it would seem OTT. It worked for me given that it was a party and that the Jhaakars are quite progressive-minded.

Shreya...I actually liked that the steps did not seem perfect or rehearsed. I may need to re-watch yesterday's episode...but it looked like Priya's performance was meant to be unplanned and a surprise to everybody...even that Bindra lady seemed taken aback. Given that, I liked that the steps seemed unplanned and not very rehearsed. I liked how it looked like Aditya was watching Priya and repeating her steps...LOL

Noorie, Shilpa, Humna, Anamekaa, Prem-Mukti: Good to see you back sharing your views. Awesome!

Soons_rock: Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around as a regular!

Edited by darlunia - 28 December 2010 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbosted.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
December 28, 2010 - Tuesday

Some quick thoughts as I watch today's episode:
  • Everybody dancing freely at the start of the episode...Thumbs Up
  • Priya & Aditya romancing...kinda cute...but a mixed bag for me. Ermm
  • Vidya - Gaurav...this track is gathering momentum. Gaurav is feeling the tug towards Vidya and chose to take care of her her instead of answering the phone call from who was I guess his paramour...love it! Star
  • Aditya - Priya on the phone...liked this better than the previous one between these two. Thumbs Up Still finding this track between the two very fast paced though! Ermm
  • Devyani - Brahmanand...Brahmanand is finally on his way back. I hope we are not in for more of the missed meetings between Priya and him! I liked the screenplay for the conversation between these two showcasing a semi-normal conversation between this couple. Well done! Thumbs Up
  • Priya - Mr. Pradhan...My favorite scene of the episode. I specifically loved Priya coming out of her bedroom to sit next to her father and resting her head sleepily on his lap. Such a slice-of-life and relatable moment! Star Thumbs Up
  • The extended family at the Jhaakars: Vidya's grandmother innocently instigates everybody in to believeing that Vidya's feeling ppukish was a sign of a baby on the way...Shocked. What on earth was that? Did not see that coming. Obviously, Vidya is not pregnant but I did not expect this script plot...D'oh...will withhold judgement till I see where the writers take this.
Precap: I typed a wish above that I hoped we were not in for more missed meetings between Brahmanand and Priya before I saw the precap. Wow...Priya & Brahmanand are going to meet, tomorrow, just as I will be headed for the airport! Unhappy Excited for this confrontation nevertheless! Approve I am guessing she will not realize that Sasur Pig is also Aditya's father till during the wedding or after! 

Overall: Good episode. The writing is consistently on track again...Star Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedNeetu2825veil_of_rosesBinge

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i liked their hugging scene more than dance bcs it was in private and good to c that priya is forgetting her painful past and enjoying being in love...
more over chora was also looking very much amused and surprised to get so much love in return and he was literally on cloud nine...
but about the meeting between priya and ssp i didnot wanted to happen before wedding:(((((
first i want the wedding to take place and second i want these love birds to enjoy their wedding atleast baad main tu in ka koi haal nahin hona due to sspAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index