Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 12)

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by darlunia

Next week, I think we will see some drama in all the tracks in between the Sangeet activities...

Thursday's precap indicates a killer scene between Babuji & Brahmanand Im So Waitin for this Scene !! i was jst tellin ma Friend on AviTa jannat ! tht most likely in future ! Devyani n Bauji will support priya as they knw how sasur Ganda fool is !! maybe devyani might not ! buh Babu Ji Willl !! im lovin this character awready ! Vidya will likely share some of her feelings with Gaurav Yaa we will for sure get this ! more likely in tomorz epi !! Rishabh will probably have to do something with Rastogi...may get pushed out to the week after if the whole week centers on the Sangeet i dnt trust this Rishab Angry ! he is like Sasur Ganda fools lost brother Angry !! so i still think he might end up send Uttara to Tht Rastogi !
  • I think Brahmanand may skip the Sangeet out of fear that Priya is the girl he tried to rape Yaa frm the Thursday precap ! i think he wil sneak to guest house ! n he might be shocked !! so he'll decide goin some where to skip the shadi !! as u see he cant do anyfin to priya or this shadi ! as he love Adi alot and he wont dare break his heart like this

@manoo BOLD :ya dear ssp will try 2 skip d sangeet ceremony ..
nd my intuition says dat before adi ,,devyani will cum 2 know abt ssp's truth dat hez d one who raped priya..bcoz she knowz him very well nd she might get doubt abt dis..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
cupid Hug 1st toh Welcome Here !!
u'll have a gr8 time ready Jaya (Darlunia), Mushi, Hina(MsKaranGrover), shreya and many others Hug !
n yaa i think Devyani might get to knw abt SSP 1st !!
i think she awready doubt it might be him !!
cuz the way 1st she asked Priya tht wat probs she has wid police wale !! i thaught she might got a hint Confused !

cupidstrike23BheegiBasanti

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

cupid Hug 1st toh Welcome Here !!
u'll have a gr8 time ready Jaya (Darlunia), Mushi, Hina(MsKaranGrover), shreya and many others Hug !
n yaa i think Devyani might get to knw abt SSP 1st !!
i think she awready doubt it might be him !!
cuz the way 1st she asked Priya tht wat probs she has wid police wale !! i thaught she might got a hint Confused !

awww..manooo thanx a lot dear nd im sure i'll hve awesum time over here as maryada is also awesum show..
@ya devyani has doubt on ssp 4 sure ..but i wonder wat she'll do wen she'll cum 2 know dat her doubt abt ssp is true ..
i guess firstly she'll try to talk to ssp abt it..but wen he'll get furious abt it..
she'll tell dis to dadaji..nd den i hope we'll get 2 watch dadaji in action...WinkWinkWink

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
cupid i dnt she'll either tell SSP as she knws he'll kill her if she'll even ask him ! n she might not even tell Dadaji !!
buh u seee afta thursdays epi i got ma trust on CV;s so im sure sumfin interestin is cumin Wink !
now whn u too like this show !
thn would love readin ur analyse on tomorz epi on our this cumin week thread Wink !!
we have a new thread every week LOL !
so do analyse Wink !!
seems like Jaya & mushi n Hina left LOL !

cupidstrike23BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Cupid...nice meeting you! I'm Jaya! Interesting...so you feel Devyani will come to know about what Sasur Pig did before Aditya...hmm...makes sense...Approve

Insom-mia.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

@Cupid...nice meeting you! I'm Jaya! Interesting...so you feel Devyani will come to know about what Sasur Pig did before Aditya...hmm...makes sense...Approve
new name ROFL !!
we neeed a name for RishaabDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

hey jaya..gud 2 meet u dear..
@ BOLD :awesum name yaar..heheLOLLOLLOL

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Mana...wish I could take credit for it but I think Caco called the SSP Sasur Pig many weeks ago and I loved it enough to use it since! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index