Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Note on Pg 13:Random Musings Dec 27 - Dec 31, 2010 (Page 11)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKaranGrover

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Hina Hug !! awwwwww Twinni Hug !!!
Ya i use to Adore Geet n Maneeet ! buh lost interest Ouch buh Brij Got me Bk ROFL !!
buh AdiYaa Damn Lovin thm Heart !!!
this show is jst gettin better n better !! Embarrassed

Sorry for quoting its the last timeSmile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yep i like thier jodi and adore them 2. But dont know i could never get crazy about them or completely fall in love with themConfused Haha i dont watch geet anymore- i cant stand the new gurl n guy and the story ended up like any other typical programme where ppl take revenge n try to seperate 2 loversSmile.  The last jodi i was going completely mad about and still am were Sameer-Avni from Love Ne Mila di jodiEmbarrassed. And now its Adiya! Theres something so different and pure about their love story and especially their story tooEmbarrassed. x
ROFLROFLROFLROFLOMG I Hate Ur-Jun n tht Un-washable NE too Angry !! ufff i jst want Vicky to Enter n marry Geet ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL GeeKy Phoreva HAANROFLROFL 
@ The moment i onli Love n Adore AdiYa !! they made me forget Maneet actually Confused !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Oh Manal, I think Uttara story will move ahead only after Aditya gets to know that his dad is behind Priya's condition.. I saw sbs 2 days back.. and they were showing sangeet segment which said Aditya may learn about his dad... so I feel focussing on this track along with Vidya-Gaurav would be good.. bringing another track with Uttara-Rishabh will be too much for us to take in.. LOLWacko Now that SSP is back, with vengeance, its going to be interesting. Embarrassed

Btw, me loving Geet too!! WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@hina- thanks dear....yaa me too wating with fingers crossed....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
OhEmGee...I see people...ROFL

mushiroxx.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Next week is mainly all Sangeet with drama interspersed! Embarrassed

mushiroxx.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

@ Shreya : Hmmm I dnt Think Aditya Will Get to Knw Abt his Father B4 shadi !! buh As im lovin these CV's thn They might do sumfin n make Adi Knw the truth Wink !!

and ya me too likin Geet again cuz of Brij ROFLROFLROFL 
@ Jaya : ROFLROFLROFLYaa Thursday baught every1 here ROFL 
n yaa this week will be focused in all this sangeet n stuff ! n more Touching AdiYa moment Heart !!
n we might too see Vidya tellin Gaurv she cnt live like this any more !!!
she has full rights on him blah blah ! as u seee her mom told her tht now she has to do sumfin ! so i think ya ! n thn we might see Gaurav tellin her the truth Confused !

mushiroxxBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Next week, I think we will see some drama in all the tracks in between the Sangeet activities...

• Thursday's precap indicates a killer scene between Babuji & Brahmanand
  • Vidya will likely share some of her feelings with Gaurav
  • Rishabh will probably have to do something with Rastogi...may get pushed out to the week after if the whole week centers on the Sangeet
  • I think Brahmanand may skip the Sangeet out of fear that Priya is the girl he tried to rape

mushiroxx.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Next week, I think we will see some drama in all the tracks in between the Sangeet activities...

• Thursday's precap indicates a killer scene between Babuji & Brahmanand Im So Waitin for this Scene !! i was jst tellin ma Friend on AviTa jannat ! tht most likely in future ! Devyani n Bauji will support priya as they knw how sasur Ganda fool is !! maybe devyani might not ! buh Babu Ji Willl !! im lovin this character awready !
  • Vidya will likely share some of her feelings with Gaurav Yaa we will for sure get this ! more likely in tomorz epi !!
  • Rishabh will probably have to do something with Rastogi...may get pushed out to the week after if the whole week centers on the Sangeet i dnt trust this Rishab Angry ! he is like Sasur Ganda fools lost brother Angry !! so i still think he might end up send Uttara to Tht Rastogi !
  • I think Brahmanand may skip the Sangeet out of fear that Priya is the girl he tried to rape Yaa frm the Thursday precap ! i think he wil sneak to guest house ! n he might be shocked !! so he'll decide goin some where to skip the shadi !! as u see he cant do anyfin to priya or this shadi ! as he love Adi alot and he wont dare break his heart like this

cupidstrike23BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index