Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsKaranGrover

Sorry for quoting its the last time😊

😳😳 Yep i like thier jodi and adore them 2. But dont know i could never get crazy about them or completely fall in love with themπŸ˜• Haha i dont watch geet anymore- i cant stand the new gurl n guy and the story ended up like any other typical programme where ppl take revenge n try to seperate 2 lovers😊.  The last jodi i was going completely mad about and still am were Sameer-Avni from Love Ne Mila di jodi😳. And now its Adiya! Theres something so different and pure about their love story and especially their story too😳. x

🀣🀣🀣🀣OMG I Hate Ur-Jun n tht Un-washable NE too 😑 !! ufff i jst want Vicky to Enter n marry Geet 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 GeeKy Phoreva HAAN🀣🀣 
@ The moment i onli Love n Adore AdiYa !! they made me forget Maneet actually Confused !
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Manal, I think Uttara story will move ahead only after Aditya gets to know that his dad is behind Priya's condition.. I saw sbs 2 days back.. and they were showing sangeet segment which said Aditya may learn about his dad... so I feel focussing on this track along with Vidya-Gaurav would be good.. bringing another track with Uttara-Rishabh will be too much for us to take in.. πŸ˜† Now that SSP is back, with vengeance, its going to be interesting. πŸ˜³

Btw, me loving Geet too!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hina- thanks dear....yaa me too wating with fingers crossed....πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OhEmGee...I see people...🀣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Next week is mainly all Sangeet with drama interspersed! πŸ˜³
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

@ Shreya : Hmmm I dnt Think Aditya Will Get to Knw Abt his Father B4 shadi !! buh As im lovin these CV's thn They might do sumfin n make Adi Knw the truth πŸ˜‰ !!

and ya me too likin Geet again cuz of Brij 🀣🀣🀣 
@ Jaya : 🀣🀣🀣Yaa Thursday baught every1 here 🀣 
n yaa this week will be focused in all this sangeet n stuff ! n more Touching AdiYa moment ❀️ !!
n we might too see Vidya tellin Gaurv she cnt live like this any more !!!
she has full rights on him blah blah ! as u seee her mom told her tht now she has to do sumfin ! so i think ya ! n thn we might see Gaurav tellin her the truth πŸ˜• !
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Next week, I think we will see some drama in all the tracks in between the Sangeet activities...

• Thursday's precap indicates a killer scene between Babuji & Brahmanand
  • Vidya will likely share some of her feelings with Gaurav
  • Rishabh will probably have to do something with Rastogi...may get pushed out to the week after if the whole week centers on the Sangeet
  • I think Brahmanand may skip the Sangeet out of fear that Priya is the girl he tried to rape

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlunia

Next week, I think we will see some drama in all the tracks in between the Sangeet activities...

• Thursday's precap indicates a killer scene between Babuji & Brahmanand Im So Waitin for this Scene !! i was jst tellin ma Friend on AviTa jannat ! tht most likely in future ! Devyani n Bauji will support priya as they knw how sasur Ganda fool is !! maybe devyani might not ! buh Babu Ji Willl !! im lovin this character awready !
  • Vidya will likely share some of her feelings with Gaurav Yaa we will for sure get this ! more likely in tomorz epi !!
  • Rishabh will probably have to do something with Rastogi...may get pushed out to the week after if the whole week centers on the Sangeet i dnt trust this Rishab 😑 ! he is like Sasur Ganda fools lost brother 😑 !! so i still think he might end up send Uttara to Tht Rastogi !
  • I think Brahmanand may skip the Sangeet out of fear that Priya is the girl he tried to rape Yaa frm the Thursday precap ! i think he wil sneak to guest house ! n he might be shocked !! so he'll decide goin some where to skip the shadi !! as u see he cant do anyfin to priya or this shadi ! as he love Adi alot and he wont dare break his heart like this

cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

@manoo BOLD :ya dear ssp will try 2 skip d sangeet ceremony ..
nd my intuition says dat before adi ,,devyani will cum 2 know abt ssp's truth dat hez d one who raped priya..bcoz she knowz him very well nd she might get doubt abt dis..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
cupid πŸ€— 1st toh Welcome Here !!
u'll have a gr8 time ready Jaya (Darlunia), Mushi, Hina(MsKaranGrover), shreya and many others πŸ€— !
n yaa i think Devyani might get to knw abt SSP 1st !!
i think she awready doubt it might be him !!
cuz the way 1st she asked Priya tht wat probs she has wid police wale !! i thaught she might got a hint πŸ˜• !