Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: humna77

i liked their hugging scene more than dance bcs it was in private and good to c that priya is forgetting her painful past and enjoying being in love...

Humna...me too! I liked the kiss yesterday way way more than that darned smooch! I think the confrontation today will set the foundation for Priya to realize who Brahmanand is to Aditya...😊
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Jaya, Bon voyage!🤗 

Shreya...my travel plans moved forward by a few days...😊...thank god!
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Vidya and Gaurav are so cute.😳 Their story is getting along well and am hoping that Gaurav realizes Vidya is his lady love and they have a blooming story like AdiYa!😃

Aditya Priya phone convo was probably the cutest scene for me today!😳 Really loved it. Great job! Aditya loves Priya soo much and Priya loves Aditya soo much.😳

Agreed. I love the Gaurav - Vidya track too and the Aditya - Priya phone conversation was nice!

Priya and Mr.Pradhan scene was so real and life like. Father and Daughter scenes are so senti types but I loved this one!😃

I loved this scene too. I love it when normal every day interactions are shown in this show as the writing makes it such a pleasant watch!

Precap: Deadly I can say! I am scared. SSP and Priya face to face. And I am not even sure tat anyone knows that SSP is the person who caused Priya's life to become hell. I hope this isn't the start of a rift between the characters.😔

Ahhh...cannot wait for today. 

Loved reading your views Shilpa!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: nbosted

I wondered if this is how the Vidya-Gaurav story line would play out.  Friendship can always turn into love.  Which is why you always be friends with the kind of guy you want to marry....  (I'm 5'11 I was only friends with guys who were tall like me and I married a 6'3 guy.  Of course some people might call this snobbery oh well).

Hiya Naomi! 😆...I like tall guys too...😎. 

Good Christmas holiday? I too think the Vidya - Gaurav story will progress from friendship to love. It is already looking like Gaurav's feelings are evolving.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Shreya...🤗...loved your perspective chica!

What I liked about this episode is that in a matter of 20-22 mins, we have an insight of so many characters, like we had Adiya patch-up on one side, Devyani-SSP convo, SSP on his way back home, Vidya who is suffering from weakness is offering tea to the family and guests and Gaurav noticing the same,  Gaurav disconnecting the call he gets from his secret lover, Devyani pondering over Vidya's pregnancy speculation and asking to call the doc... so it was very well balanced and I liked the flow in the episode. 👍🏼

What a neat little summary of the episode. ⭐️ This is one of the things I love about this show...the balance in showing the various characters and story tracks!

Adiya scenes: The peck on his cheek was much better than the supposed lip-lock. Enjoyed their phone convo too! Other scene where Aditya asks Cheenu about Priya and goes back to pick her up was again a  realistic scene.

You know...when I saw that scene with Aditya going to pick Priya up, I thought it was odd and wondered why it made it to the screenplay...it felt like the writers had some other reason to place it there. It later made sense when I saw the precap. This scene will allow them to show some brief element of suspense about whether Aditya will see the Priya - Sasur Pig confrontation...which obviously won't happen...😆

Mr Pradhan-Bauji convo was again not needed one!.But I loved the fact that they did not have those oldie talks or foodie talks just for the heck of it but the worries about upbringing a daughter and later bidding her adieu which was touching scene. 👍🏼

Feel the same way chica. I love such screenplay detailing! They did not have to show it at all and most shows won't...not this show's writing team! 👍🏼

I feel Vidya will be pressurized with ppl presuming her to be expecting and try to ask why Gaurav hasn't taken any step to get closer to her.. I liked their twist! Daadi will surely taunt when the pregnancy speculation goes phuss! 😈

This scene surprised me but it will serve as a trigger for Vidya's character to start questioning the lack of any intimacy between Gaurav and her! I like it!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Hola forum...yup...I'm still around. 😆 My travel got pushed out a bit and boy am I glad it did cause today was simply awesome! Loved it! Will try to do a detailed take in the morning!
hi jaya i really missed ur detailed take on today's episode..,,
but i really enjoyed myself today firstly the confrontation was superb finally priya answered him first i thought she will end up only crying:::)
maryada is such a wonderfull serial...agar koi o scene hota to 3 months tak tu aditya sochta hi rehta keh bataon ya na bataon but he told her keh i never read that letter.....i just love the fast pace of serial.......
and yes i loved the precap the rage in aditya was a treat to watch he was so voilent i cannot wait to watch tommorows episode...
way to go maryada
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jaya: Hey hun!🤗 Thanks! I love reading your takes too!😃 You are awesome at it!😉
skeptical thumbnail
Tell me something Huggy Wuggy Buggy ............ why does Dev ' ni look uneasy when all the women whoop with joy that her DIL is preggie? I just know bits and pieces of the story .......
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anamekaa & Shilpa...🤗

Anamekaa...today was so good yaar! Will do a detailed take later today!